Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Broke Up With Her - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Broke Up With Her (53078 Views)

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching / I Broke Up With My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

Did mai ruwa come to d house a day there was no water and it was you and your sis at home and you gave Mai ruwa 500 naira that day and I came back to learn you guys bought water which has never ever happened before and I ofcourse had to submit my 250 share when I returned?
Even your sis not working said she would have paid that day if she knew it would have been issue.
So before God and man you don’t total 200,300,400. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Even heaven is weighing this lie....
No be you tell counsellor you have never insulted me and you were even saying true to God and I listed them for you in his front all hot hot even to my father wey u insult and you had to try and change mouth and same “emmm....”
So much more lies i now know but I can’t talk because others r concerned and I don’t need you to start keeping malice with them too Cus na wetin you go commence immediately as it’s in your nature to fight, keep malice etc.
Lies from beginning, lies through the relationship, lies at the end too

You are still coming to Nairaland to fight with strangers haba!!! And boasting of your resources in addition grin grin
Despite fighting with most people or your colleagues at work and being petty over little things they said that one should not even remember as you are entering their car. You hold on to them for years to come and it’s not good.
The only reason why this relationship made it to nairaland is because you were mandated to take 40% of all responsibilities in the house.
All the while you were doing little, there was no problem.
I have too much prove of insults you insulted me, but you can only lie about yours.
I told you several times to stop the insults, but you never listened because you were claiming to be hot tempered and lacking control in your speeches.
You come here to say I collected loan of 14m, where and when did that happen?
I can still show them screenshots of somethings you said. But I want to rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

Everything you have said is a lie. U don't wash my boxers, I wash them myself!
You insulted me by calling me a drunkard, and I responded immediately by saying your father is the drunkard, did you tell them that?
Mai ruwa that came to the house to drop water,, that was part of expenditures in the house which pastor had said we should contribute on a 60-40 basis. I calculated cost of Mai ruwa, the camera guy's workmanship, and generator fuel money and gave you the total so we share on a 60-40 basis as we had agreed when pastor proposed it. So why did it now become a problem after you had agreed?
In fact, to cut the long story short, the only reason why this relationship has made its way to nairaland is because you had been mandated to bear 40% of all expenditures in the house, all these while that I was the one doing everything, nobody heard us.
Yes I did tell dem that Dt u lied to me you don’t drink to win me Cus I made it clear I don’t like drinking and wen I discovered you dey drink, out of anger I said that’s how you told me you don’t drink and you are a drunkard. Abi u don’t know the gravity of lies at the foundation of a relationship at this point? Haaa. Do u know d gravity of that lie? Did I carry it on my head or I moved on like u didn’t lie to me after that day because love forgives....
I don’t pad stories like you or lie. I say them as it is and so I said it on my thread because I was bringing an issue paining me and not trying to justify who was right or wrong and I told exactly what happend.
Loool...the only reason the relationship made it to nairaland is because you saw you are wasting on things that don’t make sense and since you must buy them, you bought them or buy them and would now be fighting me to finance your very large appetite for food because you have finished spending on birds, 250k gnld drugs, those babes etc and the second reason was you saying your younger sister should be our financial manager which I kept quiet to and didn’t complain but when you said I must submit all my contributions to her while you keep part of yours for yourself there. I had had enough of the disrespect. In me and your own house, you wanted to exalt your younger sister with my own money I am earning ?
Ahhhh!!!!!
U deep o brother... I swear
Your younger sister cannot be the financial manager in our house and she has said it doesn’t make sense herself and if you don’t know that. If you don’t know that at a marriageable age, it shows you don’t know basics about running home.
I still humbled myself, stopped low and said at best even say we should contribute to your mum.....I would see her a mother dishing out our contributions to us as her children since both of us can’t keep it despite I even said you don’t trust me, then hold all and dish out to me....but for me to be asking your younger sister for my money to feed is controlling of u while u keep some of your part. No be same amount she go use transfer our weekly amount to us as our financial manager grin grin
I wash your boxers and dry and fold them back sef steady abi u wan lie again? if you want since you like being petty I would show you proof of a day God laid it to ur heart to say thank u sef.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
iamL:

He painted the story to suit himself. He never mention he has other babes portraying himself to be a faithful saint. Is best u guys broke up.

One thing I like abt it was that u didn't allow sex. Wise move!
U can open a thread to counter him or just ignore him.

I don't go into a relationship for sex. I am not a sex driven human being. I have that gift. Wanting to start a family with someone is not a crime. It just didn't work out, and trust me, I have no regrets, because I know where I am headed in life. The only thing that brought problem here is that she was asked to contribute 40% of expenditures, which is fair for a girl who earns the same as I do. So there was nothing wise about her move.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

Yes I did tell dem that Dt u lied to me you don’t drink to win me Cus I made it clear I don’t like drinking and wen I discovered you did out of anger I said that’s how you told me you don’t drink and you are a drunkard.
I don’t pad stories like you or lie. I say them as it is and so I said it on my thread because I was bringing an issue paining me forward not trying to justify who was right or wrong and I told exactly what happend.
Loool...the only reason the relationship made it to nairaland is because you saw you are wasting on things that don’t make sense and since you must buy them, you bought them and would now be fighting me to finance your very large appetite for food and the second reason was you saying your younger sister should be our financial manager which I kept quiet to and didn’t complain but when you said I must submit all my contributions to her while you keep part of yours for yourself there. I had had enough of the disrespect. In me and your own house you wanted to exalt your younger sister with my own money I am earning ?
Ahhhh
Your younger sister cannot be the financial manager in our house and she has said it doesn’t make sense. If you don’t know that as a man ready for marriage it shows you don’t know basics about running home.
I still have you option of at best even say we should contribute to your mum.....I would see her a mother dishing out our contributions to us since both of us can’t keep it by ourselves....but to be asking your younger sister for my money to feed is controlling of u while u keep some of your part. No be same amount she go use transfer our weekly amount to us as our financial manager grin grin
I wash your boxers and dry and fold them back sef steady abi u wan lie again? if you want since you like being petty I would show you proof of one day u said thank u sef.
So u wash my boxers and I don't know be that oo. Have you washed my boxers more than 3 times? and if yes, how many did you wash? Because the me I know, I have close to 20 boxers, and I don't remember you washing more than 5 of them.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

I don't go into a relationship for sex. I am not a sex driven human being. I have that gift. Wanting to start a family with someone is not a crime. It just didn't work out, and trust me, I have no regrets, because I know where I am headed in life. The only thing that brought problem here is that she was asked to contribute 40% of expenditures, which is fair for a girl who earns the same as I do. So there was nothing wise about her move.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

So u wash my boxers and I don't know be that oo. Have you washed my boxers more than 3 times? and if yes, how many did you wash? Because the me I know, I have close to 20 boxers, and I don't remember you washing more than 5 of them.
If you repeat one three times na, it’s d used ones present at the end of the week wen I am washing Dt are dirty I pack now with your vests. Na me say make u no wear d 20 at once in a week.
Are u really going to lie on this grin grin too
From you don’t wash it....
have you washed it more than three times.
Na so you go d bring out the truth small small
That’s one thing I am glad about u
U dey always release d truth without knowing small small.
We were fighting here oo the day you said thank u and it shocked you that despite the fight I still went ahead to do what I use to do. Because me I am not trained with keeping malice with family members. I have never seen my dad and mum keep malice or because they are fighting not do what they are to do for their spouse in 31 years of marriage.
You were surprised I did it in a fight and you said thank you
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lomprico2:

wow! it's obvious your guy painted the story to suit him.

it's better you guys go your separate ways.
So I also painted the screenshots of insults to suit myself abi? If not her that brought this story here, I wouldn't have even responded. I don't care what anyone says, the only thing I care about is what God thinks of me, period.
I may have my own flaws, but God knows I did my best for the relationship to see the light of the day. I would rather get a girl who doesn't earn anything and take care of her from beginning to the end, than to have the one that will be earning and choose not to contribute to the family. It's as simple as that.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=bwambasolomon post=99635728]
So I also painted the screenshots of insults to suit myself abi? If not her that brought this story here, I wouldn't have even responded. I don't care what anyone says, the only thing I care about is what God thinks of me, period.
I may have my own flaws, but God knows I did my best for the relationship to see the light of the day. I would rather get a girl who doesn't earn anything and take care of her from beginning to the end, than to have the one that will be earning and choose not to contribute to the family. It's as simple as that.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

You insulted me heavier sef so no blame or name me bad person sadly the thief etc was 2 years ago and I was called devilish woman, someone in need of psychiatrist but I did not keep screen shot of two years so I can use as weapon in future because love forgives and forget. the “you are no serious” or “you no dey understand English” that was recent but from you I have still heard stupid, very stupid etc etc.
I can still break down the names of the loans if you want but I wld rest my case too.

May God grant u your desires ooo
I have peace now. No body stands on my head by force.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by TypicallyBrunt(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

If you repeat one three times na, it’s d used ones present at the end of the week wen I am washing Dt are dirty I pack now with your vests. Na me say make u no wear d 20 at once in a week.
Are u really going to lie on this grin grin too
From you don’t wash it....
have you washed it more than three times.
Na so you go d bring out the truth small small
That’s one thing I am glad about u
U dey always release d truth without knowing small small.
We were fighting here oo the day you said thank u and it shocked you that despite the fight I still went ahead to do what I use to do. Because me I am not trained with keeping malice with family members. I have never seen my dad and mum keep malice or because they are fighting not do what they are to do for their spouse in 31 years of marriage.
You were surprised I did it in a fight and you said thank you

My dear, people may be willing you on & singing sweet nonsense to your ear but at the end they mostly don't even care. It's probably all entertainment to them.

Stop stoking the fire. If you win the war of words & post all his shortcomings here to the cheering of your fans then what next?

Give it a rest now. Even if you don't intend to continue the relationship, must you burn every bridge on your way out?

I'm still wondering what your two are looking to gain continuing this exchange on nairaland. Like if you too can still exchange texts, why not do privately?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
My babe just showed me this thread and like I told her from day 1 .
My emergency exit window in the relationship is always open.I'm allergic to toxic energy.
My grandpa had Four wives and He died at 102 let alone me that is managing one woman.
It's back to politics section where I belong.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by DeeMain(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

bwambasolomon, you, my friend, are the definition of immaturity and pettiness. Can you read what you, a full fledged man, just wrote above for the reading pleasure of a million strangers? Damn! Shame dey catch me for una matter.

I would understand the flippant mouth and the nagging woman part your fiancee is displaying, even though it's a no no for me, but for you as a man to compete with her ad infinitum on nagging and pettiness and flippancy is the zenith of immaturity.

And to think that despite all the mutual mudslinging and all the NL advice that you two are still living together at this very moment. Chai!

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Ginaz(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
TypicallyBrunt:

My dear, people may be willing you on & singing sweet nonsense to your ear but at the end they mostly don't even care. It's probably all entertainment to them.

Stop stoking the fire. If you win the war of words & post all his shortcomings here to the cheering of your fans then what next?

Give it a rest now. Even if you don't intend to continue the relationship, must you burn every bridge on your way out?

I'm still wondering what your two are looking to gain continuing this exchange on nairaland. Like if you too can still exchange texts, why not do privately?

She's very toxic herself . I can't come online and exchange words with someone I know offline let alone someone I went into relationship with . it would be a waste of time and energy.

She counters him word for word , wanting to have the last say. Solomon is kinda right about her arguing and she looks like someone who would do that till her last drop of blood.

Her energy for exchanging words and arguments is very pronounced for all to see. She's very petty , boxers isn't left out of her need to justify righteousness.
She's needs to GROW UP! As a woman, you should know when to talk and when to stay quiet. She runs her mouth like tap water.

Madam Lamafinegirl, money without class is useless. Show some decorum and stop with your show of shame cos ironically, you are exposing your own flaws the more you talk.

Solomon should stay away from you. He's faulty but your type of woman prolongs plenty talk.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Ginaz(f): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
DeeMain:

bwambasolomon, you, my friend, are the definition of immaturity and pettiness. Can you read what you, a full fledged man, just wrote above for rhe reading pleasure of a million strangers? Damn! Shame dey catch me for una matter.

I would understand the flippant mouth and the nagging woman part your fiancee is displaying, even though it's a no no for me, but for you as a man to compete with her ad infinitum on nagging and pettiness and flippancy is the zenith of immaturity.

And to think that despite all the mutual mudslinging and all the NL advice that you two are still living together at this very moment. Chai!

This is what I'm talking about. She's so petty . why bring out boxers to shade him in a public forum?

Abeg who does that? The lady is all shade of toxic. She's so toxic. Gosh. She's the type that even when a man doesn't want to talk, immediately she says a word , the man go begin nag and talk like pregnant woman .

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by tizzdi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yall just wasting time here grin when they settle (which they will) them no go tell us
Re: I Broke Up With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ginaz:

She's very toxic herself . I can't come online and exchange words with someone I know offline let alone someone I went into relationship with . it would be a waste of time and energy.

She counters him word for word , wanting to have the last say. Solomon is kinda right about her arguing and she looks like someone who would do that till her last drop of blood.

Her energy for exchanging words and arguments is very pronounced for all to see. She's very petty , boxers isn't left out of her need to justify righteousness.
She's needs to GROW UP! As a woman, you should know when to talk and when to stay quiet. She runs her mouth like tap water.

Madam Lamafinegirl, money without class is useless. Show some decorum and stop with your show of shame cos ironically, you are exposing your own flaws the more you talk.

Solomon should stay away from you. He's faulty but your type of woman prolongs plenty talk.
of all the people to show decorum for, it the petty immature op bwambasolomon that cannot pay a bill without complaining like a woman.

Olorun ma jé!!

There are men that are worthy of respect and submission. Then there are male children like op.

Father lord, send his type far away from me and my loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
EmmyG98:
Both of you should be ashamed of yourself... do you even realize that you're making things worse, adding heat to anger
What I see here is an overly emotional man trying to get a woman who does not respect him or trying to fight for more respect... does not know how to manage his finances and holds on to grudges like a parasite, why do you ask us for advice sef...
There is gross misunderstanding between you too and I wonder how you'll cope after marriage and when the kids come, the woman will insist you enrol them to the most expensive school for quality and you're not even reasonable... trying to act like a man when you're not for a self-vindicative woman who does not even love you, she's just managing you.

Yes, tell us the truth about the condoms, the smoking and the drinking part

The kind woman sef, I fear you o... I fear you big time, you said 'you're not serious is not an insult' but what about beggarly and thief you call him... that's demeaning... if a woman you love so much to the point of asking your boss n colleagues to convince her even buying her pizza at night calls you a thief and beggar, it's similar to a sword piercing through your soul....
But she said he called her demonic, stupid
At what point did your love began to cool that you'll start acting like foolish children, you're both very immature and u want to enter marriage

Look, my dream n best wish is that you both get happy again, find that wisdom n maturity to fix the problems as a TEAM, learn from it, apologize and move on....

Shame on you both.... you're both at fault so you fix it or u seek help
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

I don’t keep screenshots of years ago like you because love forgives and don’t hold to offense of years
Where you have equally called me “demonic”, stupid, very stupid etc, in need of psychatric etc. But heaven witnesses those ones and you too you know so I am not bothered.
Did you tell them I don’t care but I wash your underwears? your boxers as I should for a husband? Your inner wears too regularly?

Did you tell them the day I said “what is my business”. You said you won’t eat the stew at home it’s affecting you and out of immediate concern. I said “how” and you squeezed your face like I was stressing you to answer or something n I was wondering why you should be angry I asked how. When you said it’s causing ulcer or stomach pain, I said ah ah is that why you squeezed your face like it’s a big deal to answer something that simple and you said “you don’t want me to have a different opinion” without you even telling me what the problem is first before u would see whether I had another viewpoint to share. Is it wrong to share viewpoints ?
I tire ooooo
At best I would have said ah...d stew has so much pepper like Dt? Or ah are you sure it’s the stew really causing it” or maybe it’s something else?
I was hurt so I said is it not out of care or love, I am asking you how stew is affecting you. Like if not for love care togetherness is it not just going to be “your business”?
The Person wey have ulcer still go dey chop fried akara and I was telling him in addition you have ulcer and you are eating fried things haba....who doesn’t know fried things increase ulcer too but me I don’t fight on opinions since he was enjoying it, I also didn’t stop him becuase if I did it would be fight ooo that I am stopping him from eating d akara.

Be telling stories fully pls. You have been lying to me from beginning of relationship and it’s sad you would still cover the full process of an event for you to feel good or to blame me as it would make you happy.
This is the same person who has never bothered about your health?

Those are the things uncle would see as arguement ooooo....haaa....I never knew comments simple so far it’s different from what he feels is an offense ooo.
The thing d weak me
All you picked from that discussion is that I said it’s “your business”. You refused to look at the whole story that lead to comment. You just pick something n hold to it as a way of avoiding the real problems and it’s toxic to be honest.

Did you also tell that that for about a year in the relationship you earned 67-73% more than me and that was even roughly the one year you invited me to stay with you Or you suddenly forgot and decided to just be throwing blames on me or you forgot you did because you are feeling so bitter.
You got so angry you couldn’t manage your finances and you were angry I had better financial management because you give money to side chicks as I later learnt so you would get angry and started looking for ways I could lessen your original bills you were paying / had before I came sef like pay part of ur dstv etc. Tv I rarely watch. And the one I was doing was never enough, I would go market spend and write down my spending so u see everything and amount since you complain. When you started seeing I was making account on the cost you started saying I am altering the figures? Alter how much for what for God sake?
Why do you like fight so much like this.
He lovebombed you to accept the relationship. It is well
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Ginaz(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
of all the people to show decorum for, it the petty immature op bwambasolomon that cannot pay a bill without complaining like a woman.

Olorun ma jé!!

There are men that are worthy of respect and submission. Then there are male children like op.

Father lord, send his type far away from me and my loved ones.

The issue has already been resolved they go their separate ways. Pray tell of what use is the endless banters for if not for validation? Do you keep flogging at a dead horse ? Doesn't it make you look stupid at the end ?

Pray not to have a man like Solomon all you want, but you should not strip bare your buttocks which is filled with poo of your own flaws you're blinded to see.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Lomprico2: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

what screenshots? hey I said what I said, you guys need to go your separate ways period.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Obimiz:
Bro, lots of guys here have said alot and don't want to add but just a question....

Hope she left the house with just her bag?

Yes, she left with her bags, and seriously I feel a kind of peace inside me.
I was already tired with the constant arguments over things that were very glaring. And at least, I can be sure that I won't be receiving insults again.
The only thing I have to worry about now is how to neatly pack one pair of the things I have in two pairs, and move them to one of my houses when it's complete, cos I have two big houses I am building.
Yet she's there saying I am wasting my money, how can someone building two houses at the same time be seen as a waster of resources?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Ginaz(f): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
bwambasolomon:

Yes, she left with her bags, and seriously I feel a kind of peace inside me.
I was already tired with the constant arguments over things that were very glaring. And at least, I can be sure that I won't be receiving insults again.
The only thing I have to worry about now is how to neatly pack one pair of the things I have in two pairs, and move them to one of my houses when it's complete, cos I have two big houses I am building.
Yet she's there saying I am wasting my money, how can someone building two houses at the same time be seen as a waster of resources?

Never take her back.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

Financial management is knowing what to buy when and when not. Like the spiritual pigeons you bought three for 150k was waste of money and not necessary bit I didn’t even complain because it would be fight all I said is I don’t need any bird for goodwill etc and whatever God himself cannot do for me or give me I do not want in this life and I have never gone near them. Pigeons your gate man said isnt less than 8k. One even ran away so 50k was lost. Examples of the wastes....new tv wasn’t necessary and I told you. More so I don’t watch tv so you and I know you didn’t buy it for me but your family that was around then. You don’t spend on things not important and be asking where your money flew to and why others have done more than you have. You buy this gnlg supplements of 250k or so that good fruit habit can give you and I never complain as it’s good for your health and if you want it, it’s fine but I never touch it sef before I go hear insult tomro or percentage to balance you since I dared touch it. But you would come and stand on my head to finance your 5 square meals etc and be complaining despite I still bring contribute because that’s what I am taught from my house. D months there was no income on both sides and I had or made small money we would go to market together with the small extra income I made and then love was sweet ko.
The babe you were arguing with for disrespecting you after being nice and sweet to her and you asking her for her friend is what? And sending dem money too.
Or the ones you were arranging and scrutinising their pics to know which has the proper shape and size you would send and contract your boss is what
Thank God you didn't see that I discussed sex with them. Is my boss me? I didn't even know you secretly had the password to my phone, and in all you never saw where I was cheating, so my conscience is clear on that one. The pidgins you see as a waste of money is not waste of money to me. They are foreign pidgins that's why they are that big. I enjoy raring them, because I enjoy caring for things. They are pets, and I love them.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamafinegirl:

Yes I did tell dem that Dt u lied to me you don’t drink to win me Cus I made it clear I don’t like drinking and wen I discovered you dey drink, out of anger I said that’s how you told me you don’t drink and you are a drunkard. Abi u don’t know the gravity of lies at the foundation of a relationship at this point? Haaa. Do u know d gravity of that lie? Did I carry it on my head or I moved on like u didn’t lie to me after that day because love forgives....
I don’t pad stories like you or lie. I say them as it is and so I said it on my thread because I was bringing an issue paining me and not trying to justify who was right or wrong and I told exactly what happend.
Loool...the only reason the relationship made it to nairaland is because you saw you are wasting on things that don’t make sense and since you must buy them, you bought them or buy them and would now be fighting me to finance your very large appetite for food because you have finished spending on birds, 250k gnld drugs, those babes etc and the second reason was you saying your younger sister should be our financial manager which I kept quiet to and didn’t complain but when you said I must submit all my contributions to her while you keep part of yours for yourself there. I had had enough of the disrespect. In me and your own house, you wanted to exalt your younger sister with my own money I am earning ?
Ahhhh!!!!!
Your younger sister cannot be the financial manager in our house and she has said it doesn’t make sense herself and if you don’t know that. If you don’t know that at a marriageable age, it shows you don’t know basics about running home.
I still humbled myself, stopped low and said at best even say we should contribute to your mum.....I would see her a mother dishing out our contributions to us as her children since both of us can’t keep it despite I even said you don’t trust me, then hold all and dish out to me....but for me to be asking your younger sister for my money to feed is controlling of u while u keep some of your part. No be same amount she go use transfer our weekly amount to us as our financial manager grin grin
I wash your boxers and dry and fold them back sef steady abi u wan lie again? if you want since you like being petty I would show you proof of a day God laid it to ur heart to say thank u sef.

So my question is, were you the one feeding me before now? How much is your money in all the properties I have presently? Do you have one naira in all the things I have?
So which one is that I wasted my money on things that are not necessary and asking you to feed my large appetite?
I will never stop thanking God for bringing this relationship to an end. May God alone be praised.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Ginaz:

The issue has already been resolved they go their separate ways. Pray tell of what use is the endless banters for if not for validation? Do you keep flogging at a dead horse ? Doesn't it make you look stupid at the end ?

Pray not to have a man like Solomon all you want, but you should not strip bare your buttocks which is filled with poo of your own flaws you're blinded to see.
for people to move on. It is important to have CLOSURE.

One way is to air out their grievances. If flogging a dead horse is what is needed to move on, then so be it
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Teleprompter(f): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Why did you start what you can not finish?

You haven't told us why you are engaged to her. If you were saying, I would understand.

The no sex before marriage is a principle for well mannered ladies and not everyone. I don't understand how she is able to live by this principles with her mindest and behavior.

By the way, garlic US very medicinal but causes mouth odour and body odour.

Why did you put your gen where rain would beat it?

We have not heard two sides of the story but a working class guy with a tangible source of income deserves some peace of mind on money matters.

This babe has a hold on you that you must attend to avoid unfavourable future occurences...
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
You seem to be making effort to nail this relationship inside a coffin.

What is your motive for littering the thread with screenshots of your personal WhatsApp chats? Who are you trying to gather sympathy from? So that people will empathize with you by calling her all sorts of unprintable names? As if we haven't heard all that before, I can see that you want to throw a feast for all the bitter testosterone oozing humans on this forum ,ride on.

These people will drop their comments and move on to the next hot thread. Keep displaying your immaturity .

Before the whole screenshot thing I would have said there was still room for reconciliation, but I have a great dislike for guys who don't hold back in running to social media. You and Iamafinegirl should call off this relationship with immediate effect.

I didn't bring the issue to nairaland, she first did. And I am not the type to sit back and watch people say things about me that are untrue.
This is her own post from Feb 22, mine came on the 4th of March
See her post below and check the date she posted it:
https://www.nairaland.com/6428882/make-wrong-marital-choice/4#99646718
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
omazus:
I read what the girl in question wrote and I tend to think she is more intelligent and more mature than the guy. We don't sit down and start sharing expenses at home. We do our beat dilligently and lovingly. And when one sees that the other is down she supports. Wife sees there is no salt and she has money she buys. She is passing and sees good meat, she buys. I go to the mall I see pizza, I buy. I give heavily. Wife knows. She reminds me of immediate responsibility. When I forget and over reach she fills the gap. We never sit down to discuss what anyone contributes. Never. So reorient ate yourselves. The guy particularly, work on your esteem. My I cent.
This is her post, which she posted close to two weeks before mine:

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2021
bwambasolomon:

I didn't bring the issue to nairaland, she first did. And I am not the type to sit back and watch people say things about me that are untrue.
This is her own post from Feb 22, mine came on the 4th of March
See her post below and check the date she posted it:
Alright then.

First I am exhausted from all the back and forth from the both of you. E nor dey tire una two? Geez!.

It's obvious this "business partner" wey una call relationship should not be given a second chance,like I said earlier ,both of you should officially break up with immediate effect.
Re: I Broke Up With Her by faithugo64(f): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2021
bignero:

Wow

Sister.. Sincerely i was tired of reading.

But please learn.. If a human being man or woman boy or girl say "you arr not serious is an insult".. Please respect their wishes, you didn't grow up together and every ones back ground and growing up is different, stop forcing what you think is right on another.. Besides that, if you love some one, how hard is it to not use certain words that make them uncomfortable? Simply you don't love this guy.. Hes sensitive to the way you talk and your attitude to that is take it like that.. Which is wrong,

There tooo many did you tell them etc.. You're storing up too many things to come fight this guy.. And sincerely a lot of things you wrote are in consequential.. I didn't finish reading please.. Ill read and edit if necessary..

Long story short, you don't love the guy, you guys should go your separate ways..

Edited and read to the end..
He bought car same price for what he could have gotten from America, i want quality blender etc, bla bla bla.. The guy isn't perfect.. But you're petty and self centered sister. End of discussion
This is not how to judge a matter, so the guy does not have any fault in all this? Learn not to be partial.

If you read through the whole thread, you will see that the OP and his fiancee are just acting immature and not compatible. They better go their separate ways and asides that, they need to work on themselves. There are traits in them that would bring even their next relationships down if not taken care of. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2021
You have advised to keep quiet since it’s a dead horse already. But I know he would continue and never stop, na me live with him. and I felt ok I would act like the way u usually do, I have ur energy. shebi u enjoy banters.
Not that I don’t have responses or truth to your additional typings but what have do and do and like you people advised in addition it has do
Cheers
Re: I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
bwambasolomon:

For your information, I never totalled 700, 300 and so on. God knows I never did, I just happened to have a liar for a fiance. Go through the screenshots, you will see where I was asking her when I totalled, 700 or 300. I was asking her for money of somethings I paid for which I didn't give to her voluntarily, I only paid with the intention that she would pay me back, when I asked it became a problem. Note that there were some I didn't ask her to pay back.
During this period, prior to the chat you see above, anytime we go out to get something she needed for herself, it's when we get to the point of payment that she will say "I forgot my cash at home, or I left my atm card at home." Then I'll pay the bills. It happened more than 20 times. So one day, I asked her why she was always leaving her cash or atm at home? That day na fight we take end am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.