Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (90054 Views)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I Once Trekked From Ibadan To Akure In 4 Nights And 3 Days / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Downey(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Until when Mr Burna have issue with Naira Marley or Olamide and if he survive it then l accept is the boss.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by khalids: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
It appears we don't reason well anymore....you went on a date and didn't even hold a dine....

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Navdevgan999(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:
cheesy

So, she didn't even carry "vex money" go

Nawao.

.boss u wicked Sha
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don’t believe she walked from ikeja to mile12. Why on earth will she go through that? No family or friends to call to bail her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Didn't you read where she stated that she was broke?

So the guy is her ATM

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Foolishmasses: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
A
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
God make I jam this kind of man in my life IJN Amen
Been waiting for you to cast yourself... So na money you dey find. Last last you be ebinna

If I dey sing make you dey dance....

"Ebinnado ebinnado, you're my one and only,ebinnado ebinnado."

Go hear the rest. Eminado by don jazzy. Just replace with ebinnado.

Future is female no get transport fare. grin You lots are so funny

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why you refuse to go with cash on first date is what I don't understand. The person that gave out that amount may think he is being nice but I think he got scammed

21 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Offpoint1: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
How you go visit person without holding your own TF?

By the way, the new ATM guy will still end up having sex with her..........I can bet with my 2 balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Afrobasic(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Simps like this disgust me angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol, fake.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!
See fine gal were one ediot wanted to used. Thank God she was wise.
The FUTURE is FEMALE
mehn...
shebi her user handle is hoeLamide...
bishh already sending wrong signals on her reputation..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Kokaine(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
a picture of her with her pampu exposed on the internet and you are expecting a guy not to see her as a sex object. why didn't she upload a picture of her in the library and see the kind of people she will attract.

that fool giving her money, hope he has satisfied his family members and suffering friends and neighbours.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by superlanny(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
My post wasn't for you or your type. Goodbye
My type are not Simps that sheepishly give money to lazy and vision less girls, better go and find work so that others too will look up to you. Be waiting for a man that will credit your account, go and look for work my sister, awoof dey purge belle.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Elock1: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Didn't you read where she stated that she was broke?
cool so was it his duty to give her T. P

Sometimes I wonder why Nigerian girls think that after visiting a man, it's hi duty to pay their way back home. Come on Naija ladies need to wake up from these mentality

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
She will open her legs for this one....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by highness25(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A young lady who took to Twitter to narrate how she trekked from Ikeja to Mile 12 after being denied transport fare by a man gets N175,000 as consolation, WonderTV media reports.

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.

As a consolation, a random Twitter follower took to her DM to gift her a whopping sum of N175,000 as a token for going through such stress for being a beautiful lady.

Taking to her page to share the news, she wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/orla_mide/status/1367020304246185988
Pure lie.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by iamehmakute(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
I'm not against him giving her that amount , but can he render same gesture to a strange nigga like him.
Everyday 100s of youth trek from one roundabout to another in search of job, just to survive.

Babe sitting in her comfort zone and typing an imaginary story of how she trekked then post it on Twitter and voila she's a hundrednia. The future is really female.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Kokaine(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
jaxxy:
I don’t believe she walked from ikeja to mile12. Why on earth will she go through that? No family or friends to call to bail her out

exactly. Ikeja to mile 12 will take more than three hours for a guy even.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chai...Abimbola should come and console me too o grin. Aunty, you for hold your vex money nau, atleast to cover transport grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lolzzz

Useless girl you went to visit him at his house and it never occurred to you that your transport to and fro is a necessity.

I'm very certain she will soon become an evening newspaper for the equally useless randy guy that gave her N175k just for being stupid.

Ask that modafvcker to help his fellow guy or even his own brother....you'll hear all sorts of stories.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Solatium(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

i dey here,nne i mean am poo.
i wan marry you ni
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Karleb(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Broke ass man hater. grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by FBIBOT(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
So she dey go out without her tfare...? Is she that broke? Twitter is full of superstory sha...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ScamHunter: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
This is a lovely testimony. Parents, please raise your girls (and boys) to respect their bodies. Premarital sex is evil. Kudos to this young lady. Wish I can appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
A cheap girl for that matter. You met a man on twitter and next thing you carry your smelly body to his house to turn him on and then switch off. Someone you never met one on one before. Next they will run to nairaland to post a picture of a missing girl who left home for school.

You were lucky you escaped him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nonsense... all cuz she's considered as 'cute'. Naija men with their simping mentality sha... angry

This Olosho sef... She never tell us the full gist.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by PoliteActivist: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Let's start a "go fund me" page for her
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Proffdada: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
She fell for the cheap guy
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by koning: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ikeja to Mile 12 no too far, if you know the 'Appian way'

Anyway, so she went to the man's house without a dime on her. What was her intention?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Solatium(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A young lady who took to Twitter to narrate how she trekked from Ikeja to Mile 12 after being denied transport fare by a man gets N175,000 as consolation, WonderTV media reports.

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.

As a consolation, a random Twitter follower took to her DM to gift her a whopping sum of N175,000 as a token for going through such stress for being a beautiful lady.

Taking to her page to share the news, she wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/orla_mide/status/1367020304246185988

You carry yourself go man house without your return transport fare?
What a classless woman you are.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by harmargedon: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Las Las all na scope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.