Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (90055 Views)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I Once Trekked From Ibadan To Akure In 4 Nights And 3 Days / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Kokaine(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
iamehmakute:
I'm not against him giving her that amount , but can he render same gesture to a strange nigga like him.
Everyday 100s of youth trek from one roundabout to another in search of job, just to survive.

Babe sitting in her comfort zone and typing an imaginary story of how she trekked then post it on Twitter and voila she's a hundrednia. The future is
really female.

and if you know how many of that guys male friends that have genuine problems like health issues of their loved ones, joblessness, house rent and all, he won't help. but he can give a random girl such amount for pulling a foolish stunt.

I have a fiancé. I have never given her such amount of money yet. until I marry her, she is still her fathers responsibility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by codedgalaxy: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
the future is nyash
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tamdun: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
So wend to a stranger's house with empty pocket? Girls una dey try

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
A simp and his money are soon parted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Ijaya123: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fake story!!!
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
superlanny:
why can't you be the one to bless a man like this, make una stop all this lazy and entitled type of mentality. Jam wetin, make person jam you too Na.
What can be lazier than a man who expects women to give him money. Thats why the women don see us disrespect us finish

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by SonofLothbrok: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
God make I jam this kind of man in my life IJN Amen

Stop confusing God naw. One man made her trek for hours and the other one appreciated her beauty and gifted her money. Tell God the man you want cheesy
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by YorubaPrince: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!

See fine gal were one ediot wanted to used.
Thank God she was wise.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

You indeed have issues... Serious ones!

First, try to make at least a 'C' in your English in this forth-coming WAEC. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by wetmenow: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Next
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Ijaya123: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!

Thank God she was wise.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Fake story. All attempt to trend on social media.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Solatium(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
illicit:
She will open her legs for this one....

Except Sango wan kill am.
this one don pay 6 months subscription already

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
YorubaPrince:

You indeed have issues... Serious ones!

First, try to make at least a 'C' in your English in this forth-coming WAEC. grin
Wanted to use. That was a typo
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Shampoo77: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Didn't you read where she stated that she was broke?

Rubbish, but she was bold enough to eat and drink during the date... poverty generation. she no want sex but she want transport fare.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by superlanny(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What can be lazier than a man who expects women to give him money. Thats why the women don see us disrespect us finish
Another simp spotted, give all your life investment, and he little Kobo you have to women, Na body go tell you. And if a woman offers you money reject it. Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Dearlord(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

No worry sis, Dangote will jam you one day.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by BigBrowser: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Women prayer no dey pass this one.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
why she no go with her vex money?
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Mightyhaiz: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
God bless the work of my hands so i can bless people with huge sums like thisn
fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by BananaPeel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A young lady who took to Twitter to narrate how she trekked from Ikeja to Mile 12 after being denied transport fare by a man gets N175,000 as consolation, WonderTV media reports.

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.

As a consolation, a random Twitter follower took to her DM to gift her a whopping sum of N175,000 as a token for going through such stress for being a beautiful lady.

Taking to her page to share the news, she wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/orla_mide/status/1367020304246185988
Fake life. Don't mind dem o. Na so dem dey parade their body on twitter. Had to block some people from seeing their yeye tweets of almost naked pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by TheSociopath(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
See the time she received alert and see the time he messaged him
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is she not ashamed

You visited a guy and probably he sent you money for transportation

And you don't have at least 1k on you in case

U deserve no sympathy, because na una be entitled olosho in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ajuju... So you be just want free cash just like that for this Buhari regime.

Kwantinu trekking

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Asadujames202(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
My prayer is to die on top of this girl

Hope my prayer is heard
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ofuonyebi: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
HOLY JEHOVAH!.....THE GAL JUST WANT TO PROVE SAY E NO BE THE USUAL OLOSHO SCARETATORTISE
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Roon9(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!

Thank God she was wise.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

One man don use prick shift your brain permanently hence this rage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Bawofss(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
you don't pray that God should bless your life and be a blessing to many men to come.......but it's the oda way round...Fish brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Collyno82(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A young lady who took to Twitter to narrate how she trekked from Ikeja to Mile 12 after being denied transport fare by a man gets N175,000 as consolation, WonderTV media reports.

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.this guy no go make heaven,,, at least there is something called thanks for coming.

As a consolation, a random Twitter follower took to her DM to gift her a whopping sum of N175,000 as a token for going through such stress for being a beautiful lady.

were is the thing called thanks for coming
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by West2019(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Idoit jumping from Yahoo boys to another
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by 001spice: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.

Stupid gal.hw u go comot for ur house to go meet sum1 frm mile 2 to ikeja n u no hold ur own money for hand.wat if sumtin happen on the road that u need money to save ur life.some Naija gals r very brainless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by opsyswagger(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Twitter and lie just like 5 and 6
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hungry girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.