Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (90051 Views)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I Once Trekked From Ibadan To Akure In 4 Nights And 3 Days / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Fantazy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Make she no forget say that one go still invite am soon o. she will still end opening it to that one
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
RICHSATAN:
its really dumb. all the girls that giv me tough time to Bleep, i broke up wth them after fucking. all the girls i have taken serious are girls that allowed me Bleep on first date
Exactly my point bro. Unfortunately, Nigerian ladies have this mindset of not looking cheap which is even far from reality. Las las, dem go dey alright.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fantazy:
Make she no forget say that one go still invite am soon o.
she will still end opening it to that one
That's ladies for you. Running back and forth. At the end of the day, a lucky guy will still eat the pussy.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by DedeNkem: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
You got a stranger online and went straight to his home? What the hell is wrong with the children of today? Are they this dumb?

Did this stupid girl not read or hear about girls murdered by the guys they met online? Even if she must meet a stranger, do so at a public place where people are around!

And to make things worse, she went on a date with no money on her! What if some happened to her on her way trekking home?

This girl is NOT smart at all! The guy who gave her the money is another slowpoke. She supposed to be scolded not encouraged!
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Naijahops:

bitch this is faceless forum, there is life after nairaland. See i hit 6 figure at the age of 19 bitch, you depend all your life on broke boyfriends of yours. Useless hoe.

Hopeless broke monkey las las na free basics use use yarn all this rubbish u r just a useless non entity
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by yetty247(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nairaland guys, na challenge be this so

someone should console me with sewing machine
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Draslo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Idiot u have never smell 100 thousand naira in ur life talkess of seeing dollars
Ok bye
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tightpussy156: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
stupid bitch.ashawo truth been told what were you expecting.you went to a guys house with empty hand.you want to collect money and moved to the next maga.but you were magarize.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.ashawo girls looking for prey up and down
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nusaibart:

Instead of coming here to write long grammar go and get money like ur mates out there before we can take u serious

My mates& I don't make money to impress u or your ilk. We do that to first& foremost meet our personal needs. That's d meaning of work. Every grown up knows that.

D question now is:

How do u meet ur needs? Do u sit down waiting for a man to come buy u recharge or give u food to eat? Have u ever heard of d dignity of labour?

Based on ur criteria above, if u are sitting down looking for a man who is making money for u to take serious, are therefore u taking urself serious? because if u looking for who to take serious, what time are u then putting into adding value? Do u spend ur whole day looking for a man to take serious? Is that how u look for ur daily bread?

Meanwhile,

u are talking of real men. Let's find out if u are a real lady.

U put on wig or weavon: fake hair
U use make up: fake beauty
U wear artificial nails: fake nails
U use high heal: fake height
In some cases, u pad ur ass...

So am wondering how u are now able to identify a real man when u aren't real from head to toe?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by badberhava: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

My mates& I don't make money to impress u or your ilk. We do that to first& foremost meet our personal needs. That's d meaning of work. Every grown up knows that.

D question now is:

How do u meet ur needs? Do u sit down waiting for a man to come buy u recharge or give u food to eat? Have u ever heard of d dignity of labour?

Based on ur criteria above, if u are sitting down looking for a man who is making money for u to take serious, are therefore u taking urself serious? because if u looking for who to take serious, what time are u then putting into adding value? Do u spend ur whole day looking for a man to take serious? Is that how u look for ur daily bread?

Meanwhile,

So am wondering how u are now able to identify a real man when u aren't real from head to toe?

Man is natural, does not care about make-up and style, male represents power, female thinness.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Adedejinas(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Where is your location
Let’s discuss on WhatsApp 08025652753
Greyworld:
I need the services of a printer (printing press) who would work on printing on nylon and paper for pop corn packaging
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by hardam003: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
If this story is true indeed,then the negativity is more on the lady than the man...
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ezewealth(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:
Men are their own enemies.

A man denied her tfare when she refused. How on Earth did any woman not even have her own Tfare on a date?

Then another Sir Galahad, on Twitter paid her 175k for doing nothing but trekking to her own house,not my grandmother's. The dude so elevated her that she practically dwells on the moon. Why do men lose their brains anytime they see a pretty face. He was even apologizing on behalf the other dude. I'm tired oloun.

I'm sure that geh won't learn to take Tfare along next time. Why would she? Just say whatever on SM and another Sir Galahad would pay her again. She is already saying she is cashing out

Men are their own jailers.
my brother!!!!!!!!
if u see how men simp nowadays. u go tire.
he go surprise say he had never given him blood brother 10k for his life
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by hanniballecter: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Didn't you read where she stated that she was broke?

It is very stupid & irrational to schedule & meet a date with empty pockets. You're there to make an excellent first impression by being reasonable, considerate, responsible and decent. It's wrong to feel entitled to another person's resources.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

D question now is:

Meanwhile,

I meet my needs by being a productive tax paying member of the society. I don't wait for any useless man to come and start attempting to get my attention with their chicken change... When you are in the midst of people who make money you will just hide your face. As a financially independent job creator I won't hide my contempt for how useless the average nigerian man is... If the thing vex you ur on your own tongue
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
hanniballecter:

It is very stupid & irrational to schedule & meet a date with empty pockets. You're there to make an excellent first impression by being reasonable, considerate, responsible and decent. It's wrong to feel entitled to another person's resources.
If you call for a meet up, you should be able to foot the bills including transportation.
The girl didn't on her own start going to see him. He requested
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Truthabulabula(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Clout.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by hanniballecter: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
If you call for a meet up, you should be able to foot the bills including transportation.
The girl didn't on her own start going to see him. He requested

I do not understand your last line. Please what law on earth states that whoever requests a meetup should be responsible for all bills on a first date? As adults, one should be able to take care of one's basic bills to avoid disappointments like this. It cuts across many spheres; if you're meeting a potential client for the first time, would you throw your bills at them? I am not being biased here as you can see, male/female, everyone needs to adhere to basic ethics & common sense too. It's also not decent to ask for intimacy on the first date unless there's a prior agreement.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Oshokalo: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
some men stupid sha,so u don't who to give this amount for a better reason,u go man house go chop make him give u money untop
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by victons(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A young lady who took to Twitter to narrate how she trekked from Ikeja to Mile 12 after being denied transport fare by a man gets N175,000 as consolation, WonderTV media reports.

In an earlier report by WonderTV media, a Twitter user with the handle @orla_mide narrated how she trekked from for over 3 hours back home after she refused to open her legs on a first date to a man.

As a consolation, a random Twitter follower took to her DM to gift her a whopping sum of N175,000 as a token for going through such stress for being a beautiful lady.

Taking to her page to share the news, she wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/orla_mide/status/1367020304246185988
Another SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
hanniballecter:

I do not understand your last line. Please what law on earth states that whoever requests a meetup should be responsible for all bills on a first date? As adults, one should be able to take care of one's basic bills to avoid disappointments like this. It cuts across many spheres; if you're meeting a potential client for the first time, would you throw your bills at them? I am not being biased here as you can see, male/female, everyone needs to adhere to basic ethics & common sense too. It's also not decent to ask for intimacy on the first date unless there's a prior agreement.
The host who initiated the meeting should pay for everything. If he wasn't cable he shouldn't have invited her.

I can't invite my little cousin to come spend holiday with me and I don't provide transportation
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by vikstandon(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why pronounce yourself cheap... Most ladies are in this habit... Entitlement lifestyle.

Cheap articles everywhere... How on earth would you not go with your T-fare. You just declared to the world how petty you are.

All I heard HORLAMIDE say was 'She is petty' lacking brains.

Person mother...come take your girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by hanniballecter: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
vikstandon:
Why pronounce yourself cheap... Most ladies are in this habit... Entitlement lifestyle.

Cheap articles everywhere... How on earth would you not go with your T-fare. You just declared to the world how petty you are.

Exactly
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Creative7(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Greyworld:
I need the services of a printer (printing press) who would work on printing on nylon and paper for pop corn packaging
hello I'm a print artist you could reach out if you haven't find someone thanks o8o58286499
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by hanniballecter: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
The host who initiated the meeting should pay for everything. If he wasn't cable he shouldn't have invited her.

I can't invite my little cousin to come spend holiday with me and I don't provide transportation

Does it mean one shouldn't go with some backup funds in case the unexpected happens?

What about common sense? What about home training & ethics?
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by vikstandon(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

I see why the story interest you... Like minds.

Is foolishness to do meetups without being in control, no wonder you fall victims. With this mentality you will always be Pro in victim card play... Entitled Specie!!.

Please reorient yourself...That's a poor mindset.
The bills can be on anyone!!
You are invited for a date... Put money in your pocket.
You are visiting a relative, put money in your pocket!
Is foolishness to even travel without adequate preparation... Foot your travelling expenses.
Even scholarships or lottery tickets come with commit!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tunize(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
God make I jam this kind of man in my life IJN Amen
Na bad thing if person jam woman like you with this kind consolation?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2021
hanniballecter:

Does it mean one shouldn't go with some backup funds in case the unexpected happens?

What about common sense? What about home training & ethics?
I believe the girl might have told him to postpone the meeting till when she is financial buoyant but the guy said no. Come I will pay everything.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2021
superlanny:
why can't you be the one to bless a man like this, make una stop all this lazy and entitled type of mentality. Jam wetin, make person jam you too Na.
they no get anything bro,,,always broke and hungry,,,angry and greedy.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by gaftsoil(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Finally the 175k is upfront fee for rugged sex.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2021
The gehh is mahd, those sending money also are very mahd... Those not seeing anything wrong in what transpired are just stupid.

I'm not in support of the sex or no sex saga... but get small levelz nau!
You shouldn't go out to 'Visit' someone without having your own transport to avoid matters arising.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.