Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) (90058 Views)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I Once Trekked From Ibadan To Akure In 4 Nights And 3 Days / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
The guy that sent her #175k iz a fuuul!how can he tell she isn't lieing, now people are using fake tweets to cash out.
But ladies na wa oh!how can U leave mile12 to Ikeja to see a total stranger?what if he is a skull miner?
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Dreyton36: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Las Las he sef wan fvck

Person wey give you 175k na bcuz he get the money

When he wan nack u, na 175k nacking he go nack u like carpenter Las Las na pvssy repairer u go buy

Nice guy tho he try grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
HopeVictor:

We are here but na your character dey pursue us..I no fit date woman wey go wake me up for morning dey tell me say the future is female..wetin concern me with the future..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by dalass(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
tito44:
So she no get shi shi before?? Hungry girls everywhere

las las, she go open leg for the 175k giver cry

What's your business with whoever she opens her legs for

Why e dey pain like this?

She is the owner of her legs and can open to anyone she likes.... She can close to anyone she likes as well...

Last time I checked, its still not a crime to be broke! If she's hungry, she didn't beg to eat... She even trekked over 3 hours so didn't have to beg for transport fare from any guy like this who think once they give out anything, they're entitled to hang you upside down to fvckk

Kudos to the good guy who gave without expecting anything back. Such certainly reap bigger things in unexpected ways

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Tonytonex(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
God make I jam this kind of man in my life IJN Amen
Which of them? cause there are two.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't blame the guy. Most Nigerian girls are extremely foolish!

Don't be surprised she was shouting at the guy when he tried touching her.

One foolish girl once tried this with me, she visited, not that I forced her, she came willingly. I tried to do what a young man gat to do, if you see the way this girl fling my hand like I have leprosy ee, I was pissed. I left her and concentrated on my sweet blunts. Time to go, she demanded I give her transport fare. I didn't even talk to her, that point she was like a nuisance to me and my 4:20.

There are pacify ways to make a man understand you're not in for any knack, not acting as if the world revolves around your smelly kpekus. Nonsense!

"What a young man gat to do". Seriously? So sex is what you gat to do on a first date? How do you people even do this sex thing with someone you barely know? Someone whose health and spiritual status you don't know? Wow.
A similar thing happened to me in January with someone I met here on Nairaland but I thank God I went with my money and saved myself the pain of being stranded and having to beg for assistance from a heartless guy. You men want a decent woman but when you see one, you act badly yet lament on how girls are hoes/loosed. Please do better. I don't know you but this your comment broke my heart as it took me back to memory lane.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by NybenSBF101(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!

See fine gal were one ediot wanted to use.
Thank God she was wise.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Mumu
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by abbey621(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
He didn't beg for 2k giveaway. He only answered the question asked.

So if 2Face says he is giving out 10k to the person who knows the capital of USA and Dangote knows, he shouldn't say it right? Or if Dangote says it, he is begging for 10k from 2Face right? Most of you need brain surgery.

Dangote would never stoop so low, when it comes to giveaway it is better to leave it to those struggling, why reduce the chance of those who truly needs it?
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by abbey621(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
A guy you don't know, all of a sudden sends you an odd figure like 175k, not 100, not 200 not even 150 but 175k, surely even if it is true, she must have had a discussion with him to arrive at such an odd number. Furthermore, all it takes is to look at the guy's social media patterns and well.....Let's just say a leopard does not change its spots grin grin grin.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why are you spoiling the second guy's market. grin grin
See the way you are exposing his secret.

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Ayomidexj8(f): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

If na you you go don open your leg,so how you wan take jam am

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Good!

See fine gal were one ediot wanted to use.
Thank God she was wise.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Future is not female cos we female are our own curse...it was still a man that credited her not a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by kufman123: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
the guy is young na,i thought you said your heaven can only be open for older men of 50 and above
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by NAVYdogg: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Una sha get time for this liar wey dem don xpose for twitter already grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by wonseun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ogbonnachrys: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
So you didnt go with your vex money. You went there empty handed, nawao
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DigitalSty:

. Not all men. Trust me. There are mehn and there are men. Please don't lost heart. Be open you'll meet someone who will console you for all of this at the right timing dear.

Thanks alot.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by smallsmall: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
What is all the fuse about?
Wont she spread leg for the new owner or you think the #175K is Christmas in March? grin grin

Abeg, its all about the MONEY, nothing is damn FUNNY
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by smallsmall: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

You of all people?
It can never happen, not even in the afterlife! grin grin

The only thing you will jam na empty Dangotte Trailer grin undecided
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tiredoflife(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

I dey here
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
That guy that gave her that money is a big fool, I’m sure one of him guy go don ask am for money and he talk say him no get, fvcking simps helping toto matters since creation

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by tiredoflife(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Didn't you read where she stated that she was broke?

Why would she be broke
I thought it's only men that's allowed to be broke
Since u all call us broke guys

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by BrutusOj(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
How you go carry empty hand go visit man.. you never trek well..
una the believe all those twitter liars quick oo. So, you actually believed that lady trekked that distance she mentioned in her tweet? She planned her coded scamming and a mugu fell for it and she cashed in like she said.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Map1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
When you met a 50years old man you desire for may be by then you go don turn 40.kikikiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by michaelbills(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
From ikeja to mile12 how na? Lies
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Kingzjayzee: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't blame the guy. Most Nigerian girls are extremely foolish!

Don't be surprised she was shouting at the guy when he tried touching her.

One foolish girl once tried this with me, she visited, not that I forced her, she came willingly. I tried to do what a young man gat to do, if you see the way this girl fling my hand like I have leprosy ee, I was pissed. I left her and concentrated on my sweet blunts. Time to go, she demanded I give her transport fare. I didn't even talk to her, that point she was like a nuisance to me and my 4:20.

There are pacify ways to make a man understand you're not in for any knack, not acting as if the world revolves around your smelly kpekus. Nonsense!
guy I believe u dieeeee

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Horlufemi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shey you'll go and open legs for this one
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by gr8child(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
When this guy tries to collect on his investment, we'll hear another shalaye on Twitter.
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by Tremple8v: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
You come, You no gree open leg , So you expect me to give you t fair. Abegi me no blame the guy , 9ja no easy nah . Give and take .
Re: Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) by ceejayluv(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
ScamHunter:
This is a lovely testimony. Parents, please raise your girls (and boys) to respect their bodies. Premarital sex is evil. Kudos to this young lady. Wish I can appreciate you more.
Don't forget.. Don't raise them to put themselves from in in situations where they'll be foolishly vulnerable to harm as the girl put herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.