Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? (28815 Views)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by larryking540: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
jadyclem:

That's some men's definition of submission - control. They want to control the woman and expect her to always do as they say. The moment the woman have any different opinion from theirs or object to any of their orders, you'll hear them saying that she's not submissive. Submission no mean say she no go get voice or say for the family Mata, is all about how she treats you and makes you feel.

every man has a definition of submission ,if a lady can relate with me as a friend , sister ,and wife we are all ready submissive to our self ...
if she relate with you only as a wife ,bro na problem you don enter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Tonytonex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
No. where are they.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by larryking540: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U ARE VERY CORRECT , BUT HOW CAN A BROKE MAN EARN SUBMISSION FROM A RICH WIFE ?

the question is this ,is the brokenness for ever ,,
the humiliation a man doesn't forget is the type the wife or girlfriend makes at him for not having money ,trust me if such a man rebounds ,he will search for love else where when the money comes .....

then you hear stories like after all I have done for him he left me ,,baba there is a big difference bw humiliation and motivation ,most ladies these days humiliate their husband/boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by visionex: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nusaibart:
Of course nigerian men are scared intimidated and feel threatened by successful and powerful women... Nigerian men are weaklings

Not that they are weak, we have been trained to head the home,but when u are financial a we see that u lack the fear of God that can help to curb that natural feel,like it gets into ur head,
we try to avoid you early enough than to follow the paths of those who will quickly turn u to a punch bag or torture u psychologically not that the are weak most atimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Oshokalo: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
any finicial stable girl,call me let's start a serious relationship call : 09076385782
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by LINTUNE(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
webizone:

Well, I mean, I am the same guy who's met other girls, who are rather rude. Why are they like that? They will only act nicely if I "earn" it. Before I used to think it was my game, like I am not the guy who would play around with words, I am the guy who will try to talk a little, say that I like a girl, a little, and my behaviour will show it, even a bit.
I don't tend to act, especially so long, waiting for someone to recognise me or "reward" me.

I only knew I could be romantic because she gave me a chance. She actually listened to me, and responded, no matter how stupid I said stuff, not trying to put me down in any way.
dude, quit explaining yourself to that gal..let her continue to wallow in self deceit....it's common knowledge that an average guy can deduce if a woman will be submissive,by merely looking at her...them no de hide those kind threat from them..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
That's because you toast everything in skirt you see with no intention of marriage.

Build your life, the perfect match will come by. You don't need to validate your wooing skills by deceiving random girls.

You are welcome.
Have a nice century.

l lmao
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
larryking540:

the question is this ,is the brokenness for ever ,,
the humiliation a man doesn't forget is the type the wife or girlfriend makes at him for not having money ,trust me if such a man rebounds ,he will search for love else where when the money comes .....

then you hear stories like after all I have done for him he left me ,,baba there is a big difference bw humiliation and motivation ,most ladies these days humiliate their husband/boyfriend
Thumbs up
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Divoc19:
Hot rod.

A RICH woman can only fall a good Hot Rod.

But don't give her overdose. Let her keep asking you'll see her desire for you will be till eternity wink

Prescription for husbands only please wink

WHAT ABOUT UR BOYFRIEND THAT U JUST TOLD US ABT . ISN'T HE GIVING U A HOT ROD ?
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Alexisdgreatest(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you hardly see a rich humble person. Period!!

No gender deserves to be disrespected.

wisdom plenty for your head. respect everybody regardless of age,race,gender,social or economic status.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Divoc19(f): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
That's why am always confused

It works like charm grin

Kelvin3476:
WHAT ABOUT UR BOYFRIEND THAT U JUST TOLD US ABT . ISN'T HE GIVING U A HOT ROD ?
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Divoc19:
That's why am always confused

It works like charm grin

HAHAHAHA, NOT JUST HOT ROD. U ARE CNTROLING HIM BY ONLY GVING HIM WHEN U WANTED, AND U DNT GVE HIM WHEN HE WANT. NOT FAIR
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by wany(f): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I believe submission is earned. The man earns submission by loving his wife.

Take away the money many men have and see their marriage crumble cause the so called "true colours" of the woman appears cause the money was a tool used to keep her controlled.

Take it or leave it, argue it, it's my opinion and I stand by it.
You are 1000% correct .
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Divoc19(f): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sebi na you be our referee cum consultant

Kelvin3476:
HAHAHAHA, NOT JUST HOT ROD. U ARE CNTROLING HIM BY ONLY GVING HIM WHEN U WANTED, AND U DNT GVE HIM WHEN HE WANT. NOT FAIR
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by webizone(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
dude, quit explaining yourself to that gal..let her continue to wallow in self deceit....it's common knowledge that an average guy can deduce if a woman will be submissive,by merely looking at her...them no de hide those kind threat from them..

Lol. I wasn't just writing to explain to her alone but to other girls out there with that kind of mentality.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Divoc19:
Sebi na you be our referee cum consultant
I NO REFEREE WELL ?
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Brainboxman(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please, where will I find a financial stable woman?

I'm tired of women after money � (money � I don't even have) �

It is because nowadays it is a common conception that for a man to have a relationship with a woman, he must have money.

What about the future?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by sammirano: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:
The reason I advice women to be financially independent is cause you'll know why you're dating a guy. Not cause he's spending on you, but cause you really like him.

Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara.

Many men use their money as a tool to control a woman, which money you wan use control woman wey dey financially stable.

There's a difference between submission and control. Submission is earned and flows easily from the heart while control is conditional, with something attached to it.

Someone that cant be controlled cant be submissive. Submission is not on the surface.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Wolfeye: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
I prefer financially stable women.
Or atleast someone with equal earning power BUT still not a “materialistic” person.

Any man wey dey fear talk to women because she get her own things no be man. Just sissy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by obinna58(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
pansophist:
Men have no problem dating financially stable women, but their arrogance, non-submissiveness, disrespect and lack of obedience makes them impossible to appease, and are better left alone. And may God help you if she is from IMO state, then you'll have a little taste of hell on earth. Never met a submissive, virtuous woman from that place.

But again, a man must be the kind a woman can submit to. No matter how much she makes, it must be irrelevant to you, and you should carry your financial responsibilities and never look at her money. If she adds, good, if she doesn't, ignore. Otherwise, she will believe she has power over you and lose respect and attraction. Women submit to power, the content and ingredient of their love is deeply rooted in power dynamics. Any man with a proper understanding of hypergamy will do well coexisting with so called independent ladies.

You'll be hearing Imo women everywhere and thinks it's a joke

Odds are high that Imo woman will destroy you entirely. Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by makeherscream(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Because the future is female according to one frustrated biitch who men fucck anyhow with fake promise of marriage.
���

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Adebowalay(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
nope, but most financially stable women are never submissive....#fact
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
sammirano:

Someone that cant be controlled cant be submissive. Submission is not on the surface.

Na animal the person be?
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by musicwriter(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
jadyclem:
Submission in a relationship is not a function of your financial weight or the family responsibilities you're shouldering as a man, submission is a function of your wife's perception of you. How your wife sees you influences how she'll treat you; irrespective of whether you have money or not. Also, submission influenced by your financial strength is no submission but eye-service because it ends the moment your financial strength declines. Just saying!

I wish people understand what you said above.

Perception is the key to everything. Unfortunately, the wrong perception has been created in our brains that money is the dominating factor, instead of say; love or strength or intelligence or honestly or modesty or something else.

Note: And it's not just about the woman's perception of the husband but about life in general- vice versa men. In other words, a good marriage would actually be the one where husband and wife share the same philosophy about life in general, irrespective of who's wealthier

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by ehay(f): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Reading in between the lines I can say that your man/guy is not treating you right in a particular way, hence the "frustration". A woman who is treated right knows her place and operates from there naturally without pressure or fear of criticism from her significant other, it's a place where she ventilates herself still yet with an omen of pure submission even when she has the upper hand.

Your man/guy should learn to find this place. I think you should communicate more and let him see why he must take what's important to you seriously and disagree with you legitimately without being offensive. It is well

You point sounds valid, but the issue I have with it is that, if a woman's goal to be financially stable is to prove a point (escape from control), she may find it hard or really struggle to make that money.

Secondly submission is never earned, it's requested of the female while love is requested of the male, both should be given unconditionally irrespective of the response from the other, that's what is taught. When we bring additions into God's counsel, it builds a faulty foundation.

Ha Oga, how can you request love and submission from someone, hiaaaa. And the only reason a man feels he needs to control a woman is low self esteem. Your wife is an adult, you do not control her, you reason things out with her, it makes her feel loved and won't take anything away from you. The best leaders are they ones that promote team work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
dumahi:

You are angry with her for saying the truth you hide.

Just stereotype.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by yesloaded: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Thought thats what u men want? Y u no agree

no

that's not what we want

we want to be responsible men
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I treat my enemies like they don't exist.

I no dey even look their side and I won't shoot them if given a gun.

It's doesn't change the fact that a human female will keep submitting to a man who treats her poorly or hits her.

All the "let me stay because of my kids" is cause the woman can not afford to take care of those kids on her own.

I've seen women die in a loveless and abusive marriage, the children still dey alive dey fend for themselves.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Romanoff the event you just described is very disheartening sincerely, no female should ever go through that.

However, this might be painful to say, but you see life treats people according to two things;

1. Their level of preparation

2. The Graces around their lives

So painful that even a sincere person suffering will remain that way until they know what to do to change the narrative, sincerity is never the seed for results neither being a good person will mean life will treat that fellow nice.

What they carry and what they know is what opens doors, I have been a victim so many times in the battlefield of this thing called life. It is well

grin
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Apination(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
All the ones I'm meeting are not financially stable. I'm looking for the one with money, I don't crave for control, I seek understanding and reason, I don't see any woman as a tool or animal to be controlled
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Eagba:
this guy is mad with ideas and philosophy and na mumu like him we need for government and not the leeches we have

@bolded, your opinion my brother

Yea, step by step
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Incognito403: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:

No one said money guarantees a happy marital life. How did you arrive at that conclusion from my comment?
You said no man can use a financially stable for shakara.

It's not true. At least not totally.

Once you make money, you'll realize how important people, connections and companionships are in your life.

Unfortunately, that's when you're most vulnerable to emotional abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship / Why Marriage is a scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.