Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? (28745 Views)

Why Do Cheating Men Fear Their Wives So Much? / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by 36Don: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nah I don't think so
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
cry
LordKO:

"Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara." That your crass statement does not hold true because financial stability neither cures greed and feeble-mindedness nor buy grit. So, being financially independent doesn't automatically make a woman or man gritty. Besides, having a job or business and an ability to scantly buy own toiletries doesn't automatically make one "financially independent."

There's nothing wrong with being a financially independent woman or aspiring to be one, but there's everything wrong when one's purpose of pursuing financial stability is to prove a point, like your mentality through your post connotes. It usually ends in tears when relating with aristocrats.

Meanwhile, only men who haven't conquered themselves will have a problem having a financially independent woman walk and work with them on their lead. Gritty women, regardless of their financial/social standing, aren't meant to be controlled in a relationship and won't condone such, and no sane man will take pleasure in controlling a woman. Only an insane woman, however, deserves to be controlled.

By the way, being on this new moniker doesn't stop you from being the person who's formerly "reb............" If you don't wish to be derided and debased, don't mete out the same to men or anyone, regardless of gender. Humbleness isn't a sign of weakness, just as arrogance isn't a sign of strength.
I agree
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Work on your self esteem and your “game”. The reason you fear them is that you are too used to using money to toast average girls you haven’t bothered to work on the other skills required to attract or keep a woman who doesn’t need your money. Most girls like that just want a man who can engage them on their own level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by naijadrivablog: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
E get why
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by GeneralPula: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Even tho, I’ve once date a rich lady... But how many naija ladies are financial stable?

Can a good statistician kindly give me the % of financial stable naija girls..

I hope runs girls are not part of the so called financial stable? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Incognito403: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:
The reason I advice women to be financially independent is cause you'll know why you're dating a guy. Not cause he's spending on you, but cause you really like him.

Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara.

Many men use their money as a tool to control a woman, which money you wan use control woman wey dey financially stable.

There's a difference between submission and control. Submission is earned and flows easily from the heart while control is conditional, with something attached to it.
You know, one of the biggest lies we ever believed is "Lawyers cannot be bullied".

You know what, Lawyers can be bullied and they're actually bullied. There's no one that can't be bullied.

Being a rich woman has it's own uncountable problems. I'm not trying to discourage any woman from being rich. In fact it's good. But to think your wealth guarantees you a happy marital life is a big delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Bizzysmitty(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fear ke.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Irennediva(f): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Because The future is Female

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Incognito403:

You know, one of the biggest lies we ever believed is "Lawyers cannot be bullied".

You know what, Lawyers can be bullied and they're actually bullied. There's no one that can't be bullied.

Being a rich woman has it's own uncountable problems. I'm not trying to discourage any woman from being rich. In fact it's good. But to think your wealth guarantees you a happy marital life is a big delusion.

No one said money guarantees a happy marital life. How did you arrive at that conclusion from my comment?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Ceeogbaru2: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
I am not the only one that knows this secret

We date everybody dateable # not in dictionary #

]Why should a sane man fear a vagina that uses two hands to urinate [/quote]
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by judedwriter(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
hisgrace090:
Because most financial stable women hardly accep their husband as the head of the family as you hardly see a humble rich lady.

I tell you the truth.

Once a woman has independent money from her spouse, her true colours are revealed as either rebellious or God fearing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
IamBroke:
Even me I'm guilty of this.. especially as a broke ass niqqer I find it hard to Toast girls that are financially stable.

One thing about them is that..they are so confident when talking to you.

You can't even use money to get them.
Most of them are so disrespectful because they have money..

I don't think so, the question you need to ask yourself is what are you looking for before you ask someone richer than you out?

To feed you? Wife material or just chop and run these are question you need to asked yourself.... secondly no point going into a battle and your mindset is already set on defeat mode.

One thing you need to know is if a girl can give you her time to listen to you then you stand a chance to wow her. Self esteem matters alot too confidence is a plus honesty is good in a way.

You've nothing to lose asking a rich girl out all she can say is no

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Irennediva(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Make i dey go ooo wink
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by doxijaw: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nigerian females are like a bad deal for the Nigerian male , if you compare to what you can get elsewhere in terms of attractiveness, loyalty, greed and entitlement mentality.

When they're struggling they wh.re around expecting every dick to feed them.

When doing ok, they become vicious and despise any males considered to be of lower status.

When rich, they refuse to commit to any man unless it's a mega wealthy type.

Nigerian guy's should look elsewhere for females, these hoes ain't shit.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ikjosh04:
A Nigerian financial stable woman is different from the norms.

99.5% of Nigeria financially stable women living in Nigeria and even to some extent in the western world hardly contributes their own quota financially in the relationship.

Imagine this 3 scenarios.

Family A: Both hubby and wifee earn 12 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 50% of the family day to day financial activities.

Family B: Hubby and wifee earn 12 and 9 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 60% of the family day to day financial activities.

Family C: Hubby and wifee earn 12 and 5 million naira annually respectively but wifee still expect hubby to be financially responsible for above 70% of the family day to day financial activities.

Which of the family scene will you want to be your reality when you get married?

As for me, I'll go with family C cause, I'm sure of total submission from my wifee and I prefer paying above 70% of the bills. Every man loves peace of mind.

The Bible said women are our helpmate but only 10% of Nigeria girls from age 22 to 30 have the virtues and are willing to be helpmate. It's quite disheartening!!

Btw, i think Benue states still have decent girls cause I've met quite a few and the vibes I'm getting from them are different from the norms of Nigeria girls.
helpmate mustn't be about money na. Kai una and money money money
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by simplesearch: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Their relationship is like that because the guy is insecure and fake. A real nigga doesn't get quiver in his boots because a lady earns more. He knows his worth despite her earning power. Most guys are lacking in self-worth

It's like that too in the US. As soon as the lady starts receiving a pay cheque higher than that of the husband they quit being submissive,
even if they were brought over. Likely reason for spousal murder cases among black immigrants.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by ameh99: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Low self esteem guys charses after broke girls

Girls they can take advantage of with feeding and petty gift

Girls that wouldn't have a "say" afraid of loosing her next meal ticket :- :- kiss undecided kiss
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by HisMajesty1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
doxijaw:
Nigerian females are like a bad deal for the Nigerian male , if you compare to what you can get elsewhere in terms of attractiveness, loyalty, greed and entitlement mentality.

When they're struggling they wh.re around expecting every dick to feed them.

When doing ok, they become vicious and despise any males considered to be of lower status.

When rich, they refuse to commit to any man unless it's a mega wealthy type.

Nigerian guy's should look elsewhere for females, these hoes ain't shit.

Lol... Look elsewhere? We're stuck with them na.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Eagba(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

OP, your challenge can be two fold.

1. Your set goals and plans for yourself is not high enough: you must have a plan for yourself that outlives you to generations unborn, you cannot have this kind of plan, and not command the respect of Bill Gates daughter, this how Bill lived, men with ambitious goals larger than them, are hardly intimidated by a lady who is stable no matter their current state. Kai no, even she will be happy being part of that.

This not some overly ambitious plan that is not achievable ooo grin, it's a very big plan with circumspect execution that brings it to live daily until it begins to help nation's.

2. Complex issue: this had to do with understanding yourself and self management, equally understanding the opposite sex and how to handle reactions or responses from them.
this guy is mad with ideas and philosophy and na mumu like him we need for government and not the leeches we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Splitmind: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
You've already said it yourself that financially stable women, especially in this part of the world are disrespectful and look down on men who earn less than they do.

Ideally this kind of woman would be perfect but the Nigerian mentality of being proud and women's expectations that men should provide regardless of the circumstances will lead to friction in the relationship.

Overall women who earn a lot should know that men aren't moved by money the same way women are. You can be rich but if you are ugly, rude or a constant source of headaches men won't flock to you or stay around long.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Jaqenhghar: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
IamBroke:
Even me I'm guilty of this.. especially as a broke ass niqqer I find it hard to Toast girls that are financially stable.

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by jadyclem(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Submission in a relationship is not a function of your financial weight or the family responsibilities you're shouldering as a man, submission is a function of your wife's perception of you. How your wife sees you influences how she'll treat you; irrespective of whether you have money or not. Also, submission influenced by your financial strength is no submission but eye-service because it ends the moment your financial strength declines. Just saying!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
yesloaded:

well said

I had one in the past, very loving gal & the only money I spent on her is call card. this lady will never allow me spend money on her because she knows I'm still hustling as at then, babe had 2 cars (courtesy of her dad) but wetin make us part ways be sey she wan make we get married & move to the house given to her by her dad, I convinced her but she remained adamant that she can take care of all our needs then I realized someone is about to pay my dowry grin
Thought thats what u men want? Y u no agree
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Divoc19:
Women are most likely to misuse power because they can be are very emotional and sensitive being, that was why God spelt the duties out to Eve the Bible.

A financially stable lady is hard to control, unlike her male counterpart who can be seduced by something easily.

Control issue is big deal in a relationship. embarassed I am currently facing one now. Not good at all

100% ACCURATE
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by JastSiryin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
That's because you toast everything in skirt you see with no intention of marriage.

Build your life, the perfect match will come by. You don't need to validate your wooing skills by deceiving random girls.

You are welcome.
Have a nice century.

Building your life would not land you your dream woman. They are many people who did this and ended up alone in their comfort. Worse of you attract a leech. Your advice though well intentioned, is a bit too presumptuous. Like everything, one needs balance. Balancing social life with one's personal development is the way to go. Sometimes what we think we deserve would never come until we go get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:
The reason I advice women to be financially independent is cause you'll know why you're dating a guy. Not cause he's spending on you, but cause you really like him.

Man no fit use financially stable woman do Shakara.

Many men use their money as a tool to control a woman, which money you wan use control woman wey dey financially stable.

There's a difference between submission and control. Submission is earned and flows easily from the heart while control is conditional, with something attached to it.
U are very correct, bt yet to get them to becme submissive to a poorer spouse is super hard too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Monogamy: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
People address you the way you dress.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Erojepromise:
speak for yourself
She is right
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by capitalzero: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
IamBroke:

It is sign of low self esteem.
What is respect ? Financially successful woman is real deal. I wish I have one.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Romanoff(f): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U are very correct, bt yet to get them to becme submissive to a poorer spouse is super hard too.

If you have to get a woman to be submissive to you, there is already a problem.
Re: Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? by Kelvin3476: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I believe submission is earned. The man earns submission by loving his wife.

Take away the money many men have and see their marriage crumble cause the so called "true colours" of the woman appears cause the money was a tool used to keep her controlled.

Take it or leave it, argue it, it's my opinion and I stand by it.
U ARE VERY CORRECT , BUT HOW CAN A BROKE MAN EARN SUBMISSION FROM A RICH WIFE ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Why Marriage is a scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.