Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) (44632 Views)

Bobrisky Spoils Grandma Who Declared Love For Him With Stash Of Money (video) / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ekeday(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is one of the funniest comedy�� interpreter runs girl featuring mc lively
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hexIq3ikU
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
DannyG8:
are you justifying his act of denouncing the original purpose of God for him , nobody is judging him but he die this way he won't see the kingdom truth may God help us all

And do you think you can make heaven too? undecided
Because according to your doctrine, a little harmless lie is as bad as committing murder.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Ehinjuola: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Uhmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by KingMack(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
I am sure mama is not aware of what he is...she be like "my daughter thank you ooo" not knowing that the thing has 3 legs...

Go become your own let's see how far you can go with that your macro pweekgrin
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
DannyG8:
are you justifying his act of denouncing the original purpose of God for him , nobody is judging him but he die this way he won't see the kingdom truth may God help us all
I take it you are the security man at the gate to this kingdom

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pickatyouu: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
No matter how much we dislike this guy one thing is sure that he has a good heart .

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by RavagedHeart: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Bobrisky seems to have an accommodating heart grin

Are you forgetting he's a man. It is usually in our gene to accommodate.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by tellwisdom: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
I am sure mama is not aware of what he is...she be like "my daughter thank you ooo" not knowing that the thing has 3 legs...

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Elinosweet143(f): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
I respect your view sincerely but the Bible also states that we should judge not just so we won't be judged, let God be the judge and if u can pray 4 him. All we know is what we see physically but God sees the heart, I think that should count bah wink
Righteousness2:

You are Decieving yourself bro!
It's harmful for you!
A Mango tree cannot resemble or produce beans..
By their Fruits you shall know them..
You can't have JESUS and Show forth the works of Darkness..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by MuchAdo: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
What is all this rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by trevolady(f): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Brother Jethro (Odunlade Adekola's brother) is a fanatic, he introduced his born again bride to be, no make up, no weavon, no trousers, no touchings in pre wedding pictures. They got married in November but had their normal child plus naming ceremony in May the other year, barely 7 months. How did it happen, he is mute up till today. That's Ginger Ale in Coca Cola bottle.
I know one, just exactly like that, but they keep malice with the whole neighbourhood.

Bro,it is very possible for a woman to have her baby before 9mths,my sister had her first child before 7mths,but if Jethro's wife got pregnant before their wedding, you can't keep holding it against them,what if they've asked for God's forgiveness and he has forgiven them, you can't keep holding issues against people,I am sure you're not perfect yourself.

If you keep whining about the wrong thing you've done you won't move on in life.Peace
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Only God can judge his beings.....

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

He his more like Robin hood, steals from the rich give to the poor.

Bob is earning from the wrong side and also helping the needy.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.

It's a win win for him or staged. People tattoo him he gets more famous he pays them. Old woman puts up inscription he post it. He gets talked about, he gets rich and famous he pays her commission. Stage or not it's too scripted.

Am not comdeming, just saying his love has self referencing conditions.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Bobrisky seems to have an accommodating heart grin

His feminine side, coming to her rescue......... cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by edoairways: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How do you know his relationship with Jesus when you are not in his heart. We worship God with the mind, not the phyical body.
There are a lot of Coca Cola in Ginger Ale bottles and vice versa. Do Boko Haram not fast and shout allah akbar.
Out of the abundance of the heart are issues of life
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Bengood632: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pls people is Bobrisky a man or woman....pardon my asking abeg....one ajuju adighi efu uzo.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by simplesearch: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.

You can be rich and successful without being born-again, God does not discriminate when it comes to earthly possessions and this is to stand as a testimony against those who receive such favor on earth but refuse to repent still. However when it comes to entry into heaven, no one can gain access into the kingdom of God without being born-again and living a consistent life of righteousness and holiness till the end. In other word, he can do all the good deeds to everyone on earth but if his heart and ways are not right with God he cannot go through the pearly gate. For God is not a respecter of anyone!

Matt 5:45
that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

John 3:3
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
trevolady:

Bro,it is very possible for a woman to have her baby before 9mths,my sister had her first child before 7mths,but if Jethro's wife got pregnant before their wedding, you can't keep holding it against them,what if they've asked for God's forgiveness and he has forgiven them, you can't keep holding issues against people,I am sure you're not perfect yourself.

If you keep whining about the wrong thing you've done you won't move on in life.Peace
A NORMAL baby at 7 months? Impossible! A child delivered at 7 months is premature and will be in the incubator for 2 months because it is not fully formed. Some women give a wrong date of their last menses for calculations, that's the 7 months you are talking about.
Holding them for what? I am talking about hypocrisy. They call people who paint face, wear trousers, fix weavons etc prostitutes publicly and painting themselves holy because of their outer nature but they are involved in premarital sex secretly.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky Leaking Arsehole Charity Foundation #BLACF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Shut up fake pastor
Righteousness2:

It's harmful for you!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky is turning out to be quite the philanthropist
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by platido(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
I pity that young boy for night...cos him go like want taste am
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by wany(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Let's see if they will abuse the "Yoruba boy".
Before you open your stinking mouth to call him a devil, you as a child of God, let's see the people you have touched.
Bless you. Bob has done what they straight ones couldn't do.thumbs up to him
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

His charisma doesn't justify him as rather a saint, after all Satan gives money too, ask yahoo boyz.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Henix(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is quite interesting. Pls keep us updated on what he eventually did for them
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by morinto: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

It's harmful for you!
Wh
Wow the best reply was not expecting it . May God strengthen you to continue to do its work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kind gesture
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky won’t like the fact you use ‘HIM’ for him
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by AmazingELixir: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin grin

I just like Bobrisky....wish I can see him/her in person just want to know what gender he/she filled in on her NIN registration and also the nature of the passport she took.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by walletxtra: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Everybody is just looking for how to survive. This is mere survival strategy.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
wow.. this is nice gesture but one thing I know is that you can't deceive God!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by GeneralPula: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Brother Jethro (Odunlade Adekola's brother) is a fanatic, he introduced his born again bride to be, no make up, no weavon, no trousers, no touchings in pre wedding pictures. They got married in November but had their normal child plus naming ceremony in May the other year, barely 7 months. How did it happen, he is mute up till today. That's Ginger Ale in Coca Cola bottle.
I know one, just exactly like that, but they keep malice with the whole neighbourhood.

Have you seen Odunlade wife?

She’s a complete SU..
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Casper21: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
I feel like the children used the mum to get this attention and btw oga op, learn to use your pronouns correct, bobrisky is a she, if it was in America you'd be sued for misgendering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.