Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) (44630 Views)

Bobrisky Spoils Grandma Who Declared Love For Him With Stash Of Money (video) / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by biyams83(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
ebukajay184:
Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video)

Bobrisky‘s has finally met with the elderly woman who declared her love for him, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that made rounds on social media some days ago, the elderly woman held a placard as she declared her love for the crossdresser.

In appreciation, Bobrisky welcomed the aged woman and her son to his house as he plans to set her up with an apartment of her own and a business to ease her life and that of her grandchild.

Sharing a video of her meeting with the elderly woman; Bobrisky wrote;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENMAX5WM9Gk

Below is a video of the elderly woman declaring her love for Bobrisky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXWjoux6uw

https://igberetvnews.com/1384264/bobrisky-welcomes-elderly-woman-declared-love-house-video/
the satanic woman is the devilish as the stupid Bobyrisky
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Bobrisky seems to have an accommodating heart grin

You don dey eye him so? grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Athemisia: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
I am sure mama is not aware of what he is...she be like "my daughter thank you ooo" not knowing that the thing has 3 legs...
Another banger

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Abdogood(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
I am still shock how this guy use this format get money sha. I just hope borehole_*cosmentics* not involved sha.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by popefuse(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oga leave story, Pablo Escobar was a notorious criminal still he did well for the poor in Colombia Las Las he was killed. bob is trying to buy love from people, she knows what she/he is doing, ok if she did not why posting it on internet. In as much it a good gesture Bob has a target which I won't fall for. If u like give everyone 1-1 million every day it won't buy shit. No be today controversial people Dey do good.. EJ Johnson is considered as the richest crossed dresser. He did philanthropy. So make Bob go park well
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by 62ss: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
ebukajay184:

Bobrisky‘s has finally met with the elderly woman who declared her love for him, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that made rounds on social media some days ago, the elderly woman held a placard as she declared her love for the crossdresser.

In appreciation, Bobrisky welcomed the aged woman and her son to his house as he plans to set her up with an apartment of her own and a business to ease her life and that of her grandchild.

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1384264/bobrisky-welcomes-elderly-woman-declared-love-house-video/
bobrisky whether u are doing dis for show according to some fools or for anything I don't care all care is for God to give u long life good health n upliftment in Jesus name
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Moneyearners: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by dapadawee: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
watch the video and see that bobrisky is more concerned about the boy than even the old woman.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
This boy is trying so hard to redeem his image...
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by oriewanbe: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Ever8090:
I am sure mama is not aware of what he is...she be like "my daughter thank you ooo" not knowing that the thing has 3 legs...
angry
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Have you seen Odunlade wife?

She’s a complete SU..
Did you read what I wrote? His junior brother I am talking about. How do you know she is a complete SU? Her appearance! You didn't get into her heart, that's what I am saying. Most of them are hypocrites.
The brother showed his COMPLETE SU fiancee, they got married and had a child 7 months after marriage. They portrayed themselves as SU and calling people names based on physical apperance but were engaging in secret premarital sex that led to a pregnancy.
Do these Churches not do pregnancy text on wedding week? How did they cross the hurdle to hold a wedding with pregnancy in SU Church?
They are hypocrites, Ginger Ale in Coca cola bottles!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
I appreciate you Bobrisky,thank you for ur kindness and changing people's lives.You are better than MOST OF OUR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O, OUR WICKED POLITICIANS, BILLIONAIRE TYCOONS AND CELEBRITIES

I KNOW URE A HIGH CLASS ASHAWO AS U SAID, AND ITS NOT EASY HUSSLING
FOR UR MONEY.

HOW MANY OF OUR ASHAWO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES CAN GIVE OUT MONEY THE WAY U DO,AFTER ALL THOSE ALHAJIS AND SENATORS USE AND RUBBISH THEIR BODIES, TEAR THEIR ASSES WITH ANAL SEX.

I REMEMBER PRINCESS SHYNGLE WANTING TO SLAP A FAN BEGGING HER FOR MONEY ON HER INSTAGRAM PAGE.

WELL DONE BOB,U ARE DOING WAT OUR LEADERS,THE WEALTHY AND THE PRIVILEGED SHOULD DO.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
platido:
I pity that young boy for night...cos him go like want taste am

For the record, Bob isn't a paedophile.
You are clearly!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
I dont like this guy one bit ooo..But God bless him for this gesture..If not for anything,for helping this mama..Bob,kudos to you for this..But ur still a freak of nature.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Berryli: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
in summary, change is indeed constant. people who celebrate you today, can turn against you tomorrow, vice versa. just thinking out loud sha
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by laughingscorpion: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
cheesy
Ever8090:

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
ebukajay184:

See video below.

in tears over how hopeless Mama's plight but thanks to heaven for coming to her rescue!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by TempleHouse: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2021
mii4u:
Hmmmmm, wat can I say? It's a good thing for him to want to assist the old women, but my question is, does the old mama knows that Bob is a man dat dresses like a woman and still declare her love for him? Meanwhile, Bob is in for it now as many more old pple will be declaring their love for him anyhow.
Do you mean declaring love for HER. ?
BOBRISKY IS ALREADY A WOMAN. .!
LET'S ACCEPT THAT
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by mii4u(f): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2021
TempleHouse:

Do you mean declaring love for HER. ?
BOBRISKY IS ALREADY A WOMAN. .!
LET'S ACCEPT THAT
Not until he changes those organs of his.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Maycash89(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Only God can judge his beings.....

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

He his more like Robin hood, steals from the rich give to the poor.

Bob is earning from the wrong side and also helping the needy.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.
You may be thinking what Bob is doing is good,but the word of God says whatever your left hand does,let not your right knowth meaning you should not be broadcasting it when you do good to man because you will only have the praises of men,no reward from God.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobrisky has done well!
But the Truth about life and Eternity must be told.

Good deeds are Good and Commendable!
Infact you could be blessed here on Earth. That's a principle of life. But doing good does not give you Eternal life.

The Ticket to Eternal life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and Living according to his Word.

So no matter how good you are,
No matter how philanthropic you are,
If you Do not have a relationship with JESUS, forget about Eternal life in Heaven..

Says the Levite who passed by as the good Samaritan helped the injured man abandoned to his fate by bandits.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Good heart.
I am now a fan.

God bless bob
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
you are right!

the guy dey try sha

better than our naija polithiefians
Highbeepeeh:
Only God can judge his beings.....

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

He his more like Robin hood, steals from the rich give to the poor.

Bob is earning from the wrong side and also helping the needy.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ddeola: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
God bless Bobrisky. Very touchy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
I love his her kind heart.
God bless you, Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DannyG8(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I take it you are the security man at the gate to this kingdom
believe it or not the day of the Lord is coming and Everyman will give account of his life on Earth brother that day no mercy or grace strive for the kingdom
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DannyG8(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
kingxsamz:

And do you think you can make heaven too? undecided
Because according to your doctrine, a little harmless lie is as bad as committing murder.
devil come to steal , destroy but Jesus came that we might be save brother believe in Jesus and repenting of your sin and not going back to your err why not
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DannyG8(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which way? How are you sure of the kingdom of God yourself. Go and take the woman from him and do the needful.
the kingdom is sure believing in Jesus repenting of your sins and keeping the faith why not , if am in the position of helping the woman why not
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2021
The reigning thing is to either sing or draw a tattoo for him and you get money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.