Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) (44629 Views)

Bobrisky Spoils Grandma Who Declared Love For Him With Stash Of Money (video) / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by The5DME(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
m
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by abysirius(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Times are hard and people are just using this mumu to cash out. Na which woman in her right senses who wish for her son to be an idiot like Bobrisky?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Hycon(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Do good to make money not make money and do good.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by SILVERLINES: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Cachetdotng: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nkanbe lipsrsealed undecided

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by farmboyy: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is because you are an idiot.

Highbeepeeh:
Only God can judge his beings.....

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

He his more like Robin hood, steals from the rich give to the poor.

Bob is earning from the wrong side and also helping the needy.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky know wetin e dey do o. I don't criticise him. He is doing all this for his money. As for those who call him gay, l laff well we'll. This man no be gay. I repeat, he does all this for his business. Don't be surprised if this man can't sleep without at least a woman every night

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Jerryherd: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
I really think this Man pretending to be woman is actually kind

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ivolt: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nothing confuses religious folks like sharing money. It becomes hard for them to tell if you are a devil or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by 001spice: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Bobrisky seems to have an accommodating heart grin
Yes.he also has an accomodating ass that is graciously ready to accomodate has many rich dude cock.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by janedonez(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na waoo
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
He's only doing this to buy sympathy....he has done more evil than good... Hitler himself was also good to his people
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Pharmmaqp: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are Decieving yourself bro!
It's harmful for you!
A Mango tree cannot resemble or produce beans..
By their Fruits you shall know them..
You can't have JESUS and Show forth the works of Darkness..

The person of Jesus received worse criticism.

The Pharisees thought his choice of lifestyle was against the principles of the mosaic law.

He defied every expectation they would have for "a would be son of God".

Hypocrites he called them.

While you think his physical appearance or association makes him less if Heaven's candidate. You'd be shocked he's more Christ like than you
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Tell Mama say na blokos dey under Bobrisky's gown & she would throw up everything wey she don takeangry

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Feggie3: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobrisky has done well!
But the Truth about life and Eternity must be told.

Good deeds are Good and Commendable!
Infact you could be blessed here on Earth. That's a principle of life. But doing good does not give you Eternal life.

The Ticket to Eternal life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and Living according to his Word.

So no matter how good you are,
No matter how philanthropic you are,
If you Do not have a relationship with JESUS, forget about Eternal life in Heaven..
And who told you he does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ? You are still believing in archaic scrolls written by Moses that lacked elementary education, the father of Judaism... Or Mohammed who lacked insight and failed to forge normal human relationship because of his bipolar psychiatric tendency? Bleep you!!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.

You're wise.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DannyG8(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

a sinner is a sinner if you like give all you have to the needy but who I mine to judge him but all am saying is wages of sin is death no pandol for that sickness may God help us all
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

i like people like u, not those that will be forming holy angel!!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DoubleLaw(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
He she is trying.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DannyG8(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Let's see if they will abuse the "Yoruba boy".
Before you open your stinking mouth to call him a devil, you as a child of God, let's see the people you have touched.
are you justifying his act of denouncing the original purpose of God for him , nobody is judging him but he die this way he won't see the kingdom truth may God help us all
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't know what to say

I tell you..
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Highbeepeeh:

LOL. Even you too can do it. You don't have to be a youtube celebrity to do it.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Westes: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ode no go take care of ur own family they form PR stunt for here
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobrisky has done well!

Infact you could be blessed here on Earth. That's a principle of life. But doing good does not give you Eternal life.

The Ticket to Eternal life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and Living according to his Word.

If you Do not have a relationship with JESUS, forget about Eternal life in Heaven..

Bobrisky has done more than your Jesus could ever do.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
mii4u:
Hmmmmm, wat can I say? It's a good thing for him to want to assist the old women, but my question is, does the old mama knows that Bob is a man dat dresses like a woman and still declare her love for him? Meanwhile, Bob is in for it now as many more old pple will be declaring their love for him anyhow.

Oh Borbby. I rove you. I swear.

Now....

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by doxijaw: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky for president!
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
DannyG8:
are you justifying his act of denouncing the original purpose of God for him , nobody is judging him but he die this way he won't see the kingdom truth may God help us all
Which way? How are you sure of the kingdom of God yourself. Go and take the woman from him and do the needful.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
I do see this guy's comments on Instagram where he solicitates for help that he and his grandmother are striving for survival. Glad that they found help. I hope he really helps them. Sometimes the ones who we don't expect are the ones who do the most.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by mii4u(f): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Oh Borbby. I rove you. I swear.

Now....
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by abeniagbon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobrisky has done well!

na you wan judge?
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Let's see if they will abuse the "Yoruba boy".
Before you open your stinking mouth to call him a devil, you as a child of God, let's see the people you have touched .
Excellent point. The other day we learnt of "a pastor" that rendered an old man homeless because of some bullshit seed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.