Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (28820 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / No Evidence That COVID-19 Survivors Can’t Be Reinfected - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mandela27:
I no go do bcus nothing is wrong with me
Erojepromise:

stop giving false narrative, it's for people that are sick you don't just let yourself be infected without risk of you getting infected na

Speaking of false narrative...
Abegi, vaccines are PREVENTIVE!
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Peachy14: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
I will not
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
how do I register for this
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Assuming you (or some of your loved ones) are still around in a few years... tongue
>

...And you too!!!

Valar Morghulis (All Men Must Die)!!!

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by planetx: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
We can reduce the world's population by %15 with effective vaccines.

Bill Gates
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Jerryherd: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
461one:
[s][/s]

God bless Jagaban
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
...And you too!!!

Valar Morghulis (All Men Must Die)!!!

All persons shall surely die...
But only FOOLS will from preventable causes!
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Mamayam: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nope.
Nigeria doesn't have adequate storage facilities for the vaccines.
I wouldn't want to be injected with a vaccine that has gone bad.
Also, coronavirus isn't as deadly as hyped to be.
I have come in contact with tens of thousands of persons without masks and yet have not contracted COVID19, neither have my aged parents at home. So it is not worth the risk.

3 Likes

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Erojepromise:

stop giving false narrative, it's for people that are sick you don't just let yourself be injected without being associated with any illness

Nah... Vaccines are designed to forestall the need to treat an infection. They are meant for prevention, hence makes more sense for healthy people to be vaccinated, especially those susceptible to the infections under consideration.

Just look it up sir. No need for such arguments. cool

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
dontbothermuch:
After politicians have taken Johnson & Johnson secretly, they are now giving us rejected AstraZeneca vaccine. That will not even reach the average talkless the poor.

J&J isnt available yet. Maybe you mean Pfizer.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Until I have the virus that's when I can get vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Habeyy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:
Surely. Thank goodness I'm educated and not a cow that wanders from North to South.

All the morrons that refused their kids polio vaccine that year ended up having crippled beggars as children.
quite thoughtful
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
dontbothermuch:
After politicians have taken Johnson & Johnson secretly, they are now giving us rejected AstraZeneca vaccine. That will not even reach the average talkless the poor.

Talk with your facts. I even prefer the AstraZeneca to Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by N2B2: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Vaccines are created to prevent a disease.

And I have reg. When it my turn I will take it

How and where did you register?
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunoj:
Let me shock you
Ask them if they are willing to sell their slot of the vaccine. E go choke u

grin grin grin
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by smile11s(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
The guy in the second picture wearing white mattress. He must be sweating and smelling real bad. angry
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
/
It is a welcome development. There are too many useless people in Nigeria. We need room for more productive citizens. They should start with lazy youths.

/

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Jerryherd: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Erojepromise:

stop giving false narrative, it's for people that are sick you don't just let yourself be injected without being associated with any illness

Vaccines are for prevention not management disease

That small scare on your left hand is a vacination giving to you at birth, with some polio vaccine dropped in your mouth
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Legionx: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:
I already registered for the vaccine. Can’t wait to get a jab. I don’t want to ever contract the deadly virus.

Where did you register?

Link please
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rajosh(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mandela27:
if something is wrong with you, you need a Cure not a vaccine. Vaccine is to prevent something from being wrong with you
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by CocoaOla: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mandela27:
but why will they need to inject covid 19 virus into a normal person body as vaccine when you don't have the Virus at the first place we need to question everything more now

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
>
Look at that poor orderly standing there...
I bet you they’re going to vaccinate his oga and ignore him sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13224374_13223149evtr7c9xcaaujgijpegjpegd66bb3d47800412d2232a6dca973c1d8_jpeg_jpegc0fe286ee29f86f5f50f9524dfa77cc1
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Habeyy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iv registered and will get vaccinated unlike some
self acclaimed "E -woke" internet warriors that doesn't know what a "vaccine" is
So many people pass through school but still not educated
grin

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by CocoaOla: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Rajosh:
if something is wrong with you, you need a Cure not a vaccine. Vaccine is to prevent something from being wrong with you
by injecting the same virus that was not there before into your system. Good I like that
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Shormiey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
One pastor for my area don start 2 sell covid19 annointin vacine.
Pastor na fake
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by The5DME(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
No!
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:
People all around the world are getting vaccinated against the covid 19 virus.
However, some set of people are raising a conspiracy theory most especially in Nigeria. Which begs for the subject question.

If no why?
Is it a "theory" that the rulers of this world are evil?
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Michael213: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:
People all around the world are getting vaccinated against the covid 19 virus.
However, some set of people are raising a conspiracy theory most especially in Nigeria. Which begs for the subject question.

If no why?

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
CocoaOla:
by injecting the same virus that was not there before into your system. Good I like that

Vaccines do NOT contain enough vital DNA to infect people...
Only a “messenger” RNA that “instructs” your cells how to make proteins that trigger an immune response.
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by oladosuphemmy: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
CocoaOla:

It's may be a weakened, inactivated form of the virus maybe through the genomes etc. This is actually to boost immunity against the virus.
It's same with measles vaccine, hepatitis,polio cerebrospinal meningitis vaccine etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.