Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (28816 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / No Evidence That COVID-19 Survivors Can’t Be Reinfected - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nothing will make me make myself available to be used as Bill Gates' Lab Rat.

God forbid.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by ujezeez(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
yes...I will take the vaccine
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by bigjj: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
It would soon become a criteria before you can do international travel.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by malcom1X: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
MarketDispatch:

In Ghana, the President got vaccinated first to lead by example. In Nigeria.....where is?

The same Ghana president that refused all vaccinations.

Do not trust politicians, he never took the vaccine, what you saw was photo optics. Here is a video of him

http://reference.covid-19-s.cam/President%20of%20Ghana%20Nana%20AkufoAddo%20Reads%20Rockefellers%20Plans.mp4
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by iSpread(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:
I already registered for the vaccine. Can’t wait to get a jab. I don’t want to ever contract the deadly virus.
Fools
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Originalsly: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

You may still be here...
But it’s quite possible that people you inadvertently infected are not.
>

Maybe.... and it is quite possible that many people inadvertently infected by common flu.... bronchitis and other infectious diseases are not here. So what's so special about COVID-19? People die of flu every year... why the hype now? Was there cause for concern when nearly 80 000 people in the US died of flu the previous year?... did it even make the news? Chew on this....US Stats.. not worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Berryli: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
more than covid 19 vaccine, Nigerians urgently need vaccine against unemployment, insecurity, hunger amongst other things bedeviling the country
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by laughingscorpion: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
tongue
I will take on one condition!
Which is unless the federal government and state government work my roads and pay me all my benefits as a nigerian . my dear that covik 1-9 vassine them go keep am in there millions and billions for there family and unborn children all. To vassinate no be by force.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Enn214(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
I fit take after I don born all my children
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by RALPHOW(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Will take it just because of overseas trip.
There is no enough evidence that it can prevent infections
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rossnitti: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Vaccine Ahh? Nope. No enough Data on the sides effects. There's no vaccine in human history that was rushed like Covid-19 vaccine. Also Covid-19 is not a pandemic in Africa. Will not allow anyone to inject mRNA to my body and screw my DNA

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13224494_20210125060825_jpege96268f6c3ad2e75dc51c65a46aca53a

LOL...CLASSIC!!! grin
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rossnitti: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Michael213:

Being vaccinated is not an issue at all, the main Koko is that I don't trust my country coupled with anything that comes out of it.

Slave to whitey.. but the 'vaccine' is not ''from your country''. It is from your white gods' countries. So go and take the 'vaccine' nahhh..After all it's not possible for oyinbo to poison you. Only blacks in ''your own country'' can. Ode. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rossnitti: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

And yet Nigerians are rushing off to the nations built by those evil rulers... grin
>

People will naturally gather where capital and resources have been made most available, even if such prosperity was acquired through theft, rape, slavery, genocide, and looting.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rossnitti: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Obviously, it’s not by force....
But the problem is that even if you are willing to risk your own life, you are also risking the health/lives of others.
>

So... if I don't trust your 'vaccine' I must still inject it into my body just to protect YOU?

You are sick in the head. IDIOT.

So long as YOU have been 'vaccinated', why should you fear others, or does your 'vaccine' not really work?

Olodo....Wannabe fascist donkey you.

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Rossnitti: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
themanderon:
Where did that virus come from? Who created it and for what purpose? Till this questions are answered I think I will pass. I am not buying that wahan wet market shit. How was Mr Gates able to predict rather chillingly the coming of the virus?

Bill Gates always seems to know when the next 'virus' or 'pandemic' will appear.

Who tells him these things?

He has zero training in medical sciences, and was even a school dropout with no qualification in anything including the software engineering he dabbled into.

So how is he now the one telling everybody what to do with regard to health?

Who gave him this power and why?

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

The same Christianity nutjobs who persecuted Galileo for theorizing that the earth is not flat - the very basics of “science and civilization”?!
>
Master of falsehood as usual!- His theory was about the sun being at the center of the solar system, and not about the earth not flat!
Was Galileo you quoted not a believer in the existence of a creator?
The Catholics and Jesuits that persecuted him supported his scientific researches until he came up with the idea that the earth is not at the center of the solar system but the Sun.
Mr "Proud" and ignorant atheist, please go and rest. The foolish man says in his heart that their is no Creator! smiley
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by mytty: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2021
oladosuphemmy:
People all around the world are getting vaccinated against the covid 19 virus.
However, some set of people are raising a conspiracy theory most especially in Nigeria. Which begs for the subject question.

If no why?
CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU CALL IT,
WHAT DO YOU NEED THE VACCINES FOR?
WHAT DOES IT GUARANTEE YOU?
IS IT safe?
Are there really chips inside?
Finally, for the wise
HOW DO YOU EXPECT SAME PERSONS THAT HAVE OPENLY CLAMORED FOR POPULATION REDUCTION TO NOW CHANGE THEIR MINDS OVERNIGHT TO SAVE YOU WITH A VACCINE THAT LOTS OF EXPERTS HAVE WARNED AGAINST,
THE EFFECTS IS IRREVERSIBLE THEY SAY, BUT MANY STILL HAVE KEPT DEAF EARS, DO Your RESEARCH MY FRIEND, THIS IS WHAT EVERY GOVERNMENT IS SUPOSE TO DO, BUT BECAUSE
THEY THEMSELVES ARE BLIND, THEY DON'T CARE, WITHOUT RESEARCH THEY DANCE TO ANYTHING THOSE SATANIST AND THEIR ALLIES TELL THEM, BUT THEIR DEFENCE IS GONE FROM THEM, AS FAR AS THE CHURCH IS STILL HERE, SATAN CAN NEVER BE ENTHRONED, WHY MUST YOU TOW WITH YOUR LIFE, GIVE IT TO CHRIST INSTEAD HE NEEDS You
THIS IS WAR, NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST SO YOU CAN GET A NEW INCREASED CAPACITY TO COMPREHEND AND WITHSTAND UNFOLDING S IN THESE LAST DAYS selah

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by tinnymerit(m): 4:06am On Mar 06, 2021
I don't believe in covid 419. What Nigerians need is HungerCINE not CovidCine
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by JustCruise(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Still they didn't share palliatives,then they should also keep this for themselves too.I still maintain that until I see Buhari and all governors take the vaccine on live TV, I won't take it.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by captain247: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2021
I will not take unless it becomes mandatory.
If 165,000 people died in UK after taking vaccine why will I take vaccine in Nigeria without any thorough test carried out to know how I will react with it?
The vaccine wey I don take from childhood till last year is enough.
Na so them tell me say typhoid vaccine is for 3yrs after 1yr I fall sick, test prove typhoid dey my body.
Let's observe for few weeks and see the rate at which the vaccine will react on people.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by tendercruise1: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2021
seunmsg:
I already registered for the vaccine. Can’t wait to get a jab. I don’t want to ever contract the deadly virus.
What does the vaccine does nothing it doesn't prevent it it doesn't stop use of face mask it's useless I will rather use paracetamol instead
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by themanderon: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Rossnitti:

Bill Gates always seems to know when the next 'virus' or 'pandemic' will appear.

Who tells him these things?

He has zero training in medical sciences, and was even a school dropout with no qualification in anything including the software engineering he dabbled into.

So how is he now the one telling everybody what to do with regard to health?

Who gave him this power and why?

I find his sudden interest in the field of health quite unsettling.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Facidio: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see the average Nigerian youth getting vaccinated anytime soon, I see them calling covid 19 a scam and the vaccine being referred to as the number of the Antichrist, I see religious parents violently warn their children against getting vaccinated, I see the vaccines wasting away. This I have seen.

Shut up, now it has come to vaccine, they can create a link for people to register and get vaccinated, when it was palliative they hoarded them in thier private warehouses. Why didn't they do same for the vaccines
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
oladosuphemmy:

It's not until when you are sick before you vaccinate. Vaccination is a preventive measure

Lol
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by stevio(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Whoever told you getting vaccinated will prevent you from getting the false virus lied to you,check your facts well,even the manufacturers of this virus has debunked the fact that the vaccine protects one against getting the virus.
oladosuphemmy:

It's not until when you are sick before you vaccinate. Vaccination is a preventive measure
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by stevio(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Make your findings properly so you won't be deceived. Getting vacinated doesn't guarantee safety from the virus,you can still get the virus and die from it,so my question is,what exactly does the vaccine prevent you from?
seunmsg:
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by TariEnoch(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Go get your vaccine
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Prugee: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.