Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] (3343 Views)

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

cheesy
I showed my mum to the other day and she almost choked on her drink! grin
Loool hilarious mate! grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Katy86(f): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by tashanja(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]                       [size=16pt][center]  BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS![/center][/size]

Nigerian scientists have just detected a mini earthquake reaching level 5 on the Richter Scale.

Just released secret video, revealed the cause was a large heavy object tumbling off a coffee table, later identified as[b] Mrs Chima[/b] now wanted and at large for triggering an environmental disaster.

Nairalanders are hereby warned to stay clear of unstable buildings due to the aftershock, and those living by the coastline to be prepared for the tsunami of madness to follow; because there is strong possibility that an aggressively abusive quarrelsome woman, posing as the said Mrs Chima, may soon make her appearance to challenge this post.     

If seen, ppl should stay clear and take evasive action, because this person is suspected to be carrying the MAD COW virus. Symptoms include misandry, illogicality and disillusionment of grandeur - among others.

The disease is highly contagious and NLanders, especially good natured young girls are particularly at risk.

Pls be warned and stay clear! Tsunami madness on its way!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by ektbear: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
^-- That is so wrong grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 13, 2011
HABA what did my wife to to you tashanja? shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by ektbear: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu, why does that dude in your profile look like he has boobs
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 13, 2011
That cuz he has a hot bod.

He work out dude. He is a bit buff up.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by andy1(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Cant stop laughing, FaT aSs she got what she deserves, (busy bodi)
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

HABA what did my wife to to you tashanja? shocked shocked

Good question.  I see he is still hurting from the e-asswhooping.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by MrsChima(f): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2011
tashanja:

[color=#990000][/color]                       [size=16pt][center]  BREAKING NEWS FROM A DUMB ARSE AFRICAN MAN[/center][/size]

Nigerian scientists have just detected a mini earthquake reaching level 5 on the Richter Scale.

Just released secret video, revealed the cause was a large heavy object tumbling off a coffee table, later identified as[b] MY FAT MOTHER[/b] now wanted and at large for triggering an environmental disaster.

Nairalanders are hereby warned to stay clear of unstable buildings due to the aftershock, and those living by the coastline to be prepared for the tsunami of madness to follow; because there is strong possibility that an aggressively abusive quarrelsome woman, posing as the said MY FAT MOTHER.   

If seen, ppl should stay clear and take evasive action, because this person is suspected to be carrying the HIV virus.

The disease is highly contagious.

Pls be warned and stay clear! MY DUMB AFRICAN ARSE IS ON THE WAY!!!

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Jackieugo(f): 2:39am On Apr 13, 2011
Some of you are so mean! sad angry
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by LordReed(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2011
OMG!!! She really hurt herself but I couldn't hold the laughter once they started on the replays.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by braine(m): 3:30am On Apr 13, 2011
She looks pretty drunk
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by mukina2: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh God loool grin grin grin grin grin

my ribs oh grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by andy1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
tashanja:

[color=#990000][/color]                       [size=16pt][center]  BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS![/center][/size]

Just released secret video, revealed the cause was a large heavy object tumbling off a coffee table, later identified as[b] Mrs Chima[/b] now wanted and at large for triggering an environmental disaster.

Nairalanders are hereby warned to stay clear of unstable buildings due to the aftershock, and those living by the coastline to be prepared for the tsunami of madness to follow; because there is strong possibility that an aggressively abusive quarrelsome woman, posing as the said Mrs Chima, may soon make her appearance to challenge this post.     

If seen, ppl should stay clear and take evasive action, because this person is suspected to be carrying the MAD COW virus. Symptoms include misandry, illogicality and disillusionment of grandeur - among others.

The disease is highly contagious and NLanders, especially good natured young girls are particularly at risk.

Pls be warned and stay clear! Tsunami madness on its way!!!

@tashanja dats rili hard man i dnt rili knw wat transpired btwn u both in d past dat warrants such an attack bt i implore u baa pls take it easy man cos dat was rili hard,
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Goldieluks: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lmao, biitch is crazy grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by AbaMade: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
havent seen anything funny here. . . . undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Goldieluks: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
one man's meat. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by AbaMade: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
its still not funny. . . undecided
try again. . .
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Goldieluks: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
tell that to the OP,im not here to entertain you sad mind.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by AbaMade: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
now, thats funny. . . (  undecided )
thank u!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Goldieluks: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
you welcome undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by AbaMade: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
u too
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
~AbaMade~:

havent seen anything funny here. . . . undecided

Take it easy suga. Someone's pain is another person's joy.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
andy1:

@tashanja dats rili hard man i dnt rili knw wat transpired btwn u both in d past dat warrants such an attack bt i implore u baa pls take it easy man cos dat was rili hard,

Seriously? undecided undecided undecided Calling me a man hater and fat is "hard"? If I had a kobo for every boy on this site that called me that I would own Nigeria.

Is that what you guys tell the women in your region that you can't control or mold?

Interesting.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by alagha: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
wow! am so into it just like dat
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by andy1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Seriously?   undecided undecided undecided  Calling me a man hater and fat is "hard"?     If I had a kobo for every boy on this site that called me that I would own Nigeria. 

Is that what you guys tell the women in your region that you can't control or mold? 

Interesting.
**attitude**attitude**attitude** mrs chima*****what region u tawking abt? D LAst tyme i checked am a lasgidi boi 2 d bone,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Relationships Better Without Nagging? / Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend / RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.