Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175047 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by Peaceyw(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2021
@ TheUndercover, I applied your teachings of appearing to be honest today and it worked like mad. I went to a place to go and receive something but I was declined. I acted as if my life is on the line. later the woman there said to me " if I help you, how will you help me?" I gave her a bribe, although she still threatened me I acted as if she was still doing me a favour (which she was).
Appearing honest and deferential works if you want to collect something from someone. Kudos @ TheUndercover.

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheUndercover:
Always remember everything in life doesn't have to be just about making money or sleeping with women. There's more to Life than that. Lot of mysteries to be unraveled.

The mystery of knowing thyself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Peaceyw:
@ TheUndercover, I applied your teachings of appearing to be honest today and it worked like mad. I went to a place to go and receive something but I was declined. I acted as if my life is on the line. later the woman there said to me " if I help you, how will you help me?" I gave her a bribe, although she still threatened me I acted as if she was still doing me a favour (which she was).
Appearing honest and deferential works if you want to collect something from someone. Kudos @ TheUndercover.
You're welcome. smiley
Re: 2 - Deleted by Motunomori: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
"The biggest mistake you can make in a conversation is continuously talking about yourself. If you do this, you will make the conversation a chore for the other person.

You need to realize that nobody cares about you; they only care about themselves. Talk about them, not you. Be genuinely interested in others. They will like you for that"
There is this girl who is close my friend bt I recently started to call her babe mostly on whatsapp, bt she has always warned me to stop calling her babe. When I put my arms around her neck in other to take pics, she told me to remove it bt she will always allow other guys to do that.
Last conversation I had with her, I told her I don't want us to be friends anymore even though we're in our final in d university.
Any advice on how to go about this situation with her

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by toscolee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
abbatoir:

Error: a lady that can't think for herself no fit stand me

Be a Man in charge...no settle for a slave

A lady goes ahead to buy a new car or land without first discussing with you, but all her friends and family members are aware.
E no go pain you. Na man be dat?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by xfactordv: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
What she wants to hear is different from what she wants you to do to her.

Please explain
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Motunomori:

There is this girl who is close my friend bt I recently started to call her babe mostly on whatsapp, bt she has always warned me to stop calling her babe. When I put my arms around her neck in other to take pics, she told me to remove it bt she will always allow other guys to do that.
Last conversation I had with her, I told her I don't want us to be friends anymore even though we're in our final in d university.
Any advice on how to go about this situation with her
It simply means that she's not feeling your vibes.. Just back off, reduce the attention you give her. I'm not saying you should ignore completely, this will make her feel she got you, just be indifferent to her, show zero emotions. Don't make it an issue, treat it as less importance. Flow with other girls and don't be desperate for attention.

Making bold moves isn't a crime, but making those moves continuously even after so many resistance from the other party indicates insecurity and lack of abundance mindset.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
xfactordv:

Please explain
Women wants to hear statements like, "you're special, I will never do without you, you're my world, you're beautiful", this is just to bolster their ego in order to attract them. This is what they love to hear even though your actions says otherwise.

What she wants you to do to her is exactly the opposite. Don't treat her like she's the only one in your life, this will keep her on her feet and make her value you more. Women can only value you if they are afraid to lose you. Be a rare gem. Be powerful. You can tell her she's one in a million, but don't treat her as such. She will cease to impress you. Do not compliment her every time too, it won't seem genuine and don't always comment on her posts or status.

Do things in such a way that when it's done, people will always wonder when you'll do it again. Be unpredictable so that you can be respectable. Don't do things average people do, be different.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by 24brains(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
BadRadio:
where the fvck is phase 1?
in my dick, come get it baby
Re: 2 - Deleted by Motunomori: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheUndercover:

It simply means that she's not feeling your vibes.. Just back off, reduce the attention you give her. I'm not saying you should ignore completely, this will make her feel she got you, just be indifferent to her, show zero emotions. Don't make it an issue, treat it as less importance. Flow with other girls and don't be desperate for attention.

Making bold moves isn't a crime, but making those moves continuously even after so many resistance from the other party indicates insecurity and lack of abundance mindset.

Thanks boss but I don't really understand what you mean by vibes cos I crack jokes with her and we do things related to academics together.
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
toscolee:

A lady goes ahead to buy a new car or land without first discussing with you, but all her friends and family members are aware.
E no go pain you. Na man be dat?

Never mind..I got you..na insecurity

In the first place...I am expected to be ahead financially... if you are truly a Man, I mean if you respect yourself...any sensible lady is expected to respect you... she will automatically seek your advice ( if necessary) not you fear of how she live her life

I actually feel your pain bro... that's the majority concern...I am actually speaking for myself

Individual differences....as a matter of fact: it's something happened to me recently.. she has took the step before informing me and later seek for additional financially assistant in which I gladly did. Nothing bother me
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Motunomori:

Thanks boss but I don't really understand what you mean by vibes cos I crack jokes with her and we do things related to academics together.
oga she no like you and na friendzone she want make you dey! You probably didn't tell her your intentions from the get go,move on abeg no be only she dey una school

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

Women wants to hear words like, "you're special, I will never do without you, you're my world, you're beautiful", this is just to bolster their ego in order to attract them. This is what they love to hear even though your actions says otherwise.

What she wants you to do to her is exactly the opposite. Don't treat her like she's the only one in your life, this will keep her on her feet and make her value you more. Women can only value you if they are afraid to lose you. Be a rare gem. Be powerful. You can tell her she's one in a million, but don't treat her as such. She will cease to impress you. Do not compliment her every time too, it won't seem genuine and don't always comment on her posts or status.

Do things in such a way that when it's done, people will always wonder when you'll do it again. Be unpredictable so that you can be respectable. Don't do things average people do, be different.

What belongs to all belong to nobody... African Man style..
Re: 2 - Deleted by Karleb(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2021
These tips are great but there are times when you have to forget all these and apply common sense.

It's the reason why I never really fancied the 48 laws of power. It's rich with interesting stories but, if care isn't taken, man shall become a zombie with those rules.

Say no to dogma.

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by peter8535: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
"You are not asking women for their phone numbers correctly. You are likely saying something such as, "Could you please give me your phone number?"

But it is a mistake, because your number is important too."
Say it like this: "Let's exchange our phone numbers."
bt nt romantic enought..any other way 2 it

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Jerry59: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2021
peter8535:
bt nt romantic enought..any other way 2 it
Lol the first one people use very well does it sound romantic? tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2021

13 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by lawrencemikail: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Undercover please I need your WhatsApp number sir
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:
These tips are great but there are times when you have to forget all these and apply common sense.

It's the reason why I never really fancied the 48 laws of power. It's rich with interesting stories but, if care isn't taken, man shall become a zombie with those rules.

Say no to dogma.

Like the 48 Laws of Power and RedPiller teachings, the majority of these rules ONLY WORK when you're in a position where you provide more value to people than they can give to you -- When you're more useful to people than they can ever be useful to you.

And I believe TheUndercover once mentioned this when he said something about throwing your Alpha male ideology out the window when you're the one who needs help from someone.

In fact, many of these things come naturally when you're in a position of power; Just take a look at Alpha males:

Real-life alpha males always have many women in their inbox and are always too busy to reply to their messages while imposter Alpha males have only one or two women in their inbox and all the time in the world to reply but deliberately delay response because they want to pretend to be busy.

If you're rich and refuse to eat out of a stainless plate, people will say it's class.

if you're poor and refuse to eat out of a stainless plate, they'll say it's pride.

Six years ago, I had a friend who used to use the 48 Laws of Power on everyone and it (and a few other things) was later responsible for destroying our friendship.

I provided more value to him than he ever did to me (that's if he ever provided any) until I got enough and pulled the plug. He came begging (and with money too because some were related to business) but I sat on my NO.

There's no sense in feeling too big when you need someone more than they need you.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Katridge2021: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shoodboi:

Like the 48 Laws of Power and RedPiller teachings, the majority of these rules ONLY WORK when you're in a position where you provide more value to people than they can give to you -- When you're more useful to people than they can ever be useful to you.

And I believe TheUndercover once mentioned this when he said something about throwing your Alpha male ideology out the window when you're the one who needs help from someone.

In fact, many of these things come naturally when you're in a position of power; Just take a look at Alpha males:

Real-life alpha males always have many women in their inbox and are always too busy to reply to their messages while imposter Alpha males have only one or two women in their inbox and all the time in the world to reply but deliberately delay response because they want to pretend to be busy.

If you're rich and refuse to eat out of a stainless plate, people will say it's class.

if you're poor and refuse to eat out of a stainless plate, they'll say it's pride.

Six years ago, I had a friend who used to use the 48 Laws of Power on everyone and it (and a few other things) was later responsible for destroying our friendship.

I provided more value to him than he ever did to me (that's if he ever provided any) until I got enough and pulled the plug. He came begging (and with money too because some were related to business) but I sat on my NO.

There's no sense in feeling too big when you need someone more than they need you.

This is gold bro.

I would like you to drop tips here too. Would you?

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Lightheaded: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
@TheUndercover Boss you've not dropped something on keeping female friends as a guy, the pros and cons and how to go about handling friendship with them. Associating with them is inevitable, while I have one or two experiences in such affairs, I'd like to know your take on it. Please make it explicit and by all means take your time. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2021
lawrencemikail:
Undercover please I need your WhatsApp number sir
I'm sorry I can't disclose this. Send me a PM Sir, and I will reply as soon as I can.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Lightheaded:
@TheUndercover Boss you've not dropped something on keeping female friends as a guy, the pros and cons and how to go about handling friendship with them. Associating with them is inevitable, while I have one or two experiences in such affairs, I'd like to know your take on it. Please make it explicit and by all means take your time. Thanks
You're welcome, it will be shared soon.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
softguy1:
You have to be posting constantly guy...

Even God rest on 7th day...

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
I'm sorry if I'm keeping you guys waiting, my hands are full at the moment. Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Izonedexter(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Am in a situation where my Friend's girlfriend is into me and as a good friend I don't want to betray his trust,she's been giving me all sorts of choosing signals and body languages I need ur take on this.
Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Izonedexter:
Am in a situation where my Friend's girlfriend is into me and as a good friend I don't want to betray his trust,she's been giving me all sorts of choosing signals and body languages I need ur take on this.

Do you value your friendship?
If your answer is in the affirmative,there's no point in risking a more valuable friendship to something with little or no value.Do not loose gold to saw dust.
If you don't value the friendship then give the pussy what it wants.

14 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Izonedexter(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=mrfizy post=105
Deep bro real helpful
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
"Never trust and believe that your friends will return a benefit that you gave them. Friends are way more likely to repay an injury, than a benefit.

This is because gratitude is a burden, and revenge is a pleasure."

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
"When meeting an immensely powerful person (billionaire), don't give them hero worship. Express modest admiration for their accomplishments, but don't crumble at their feet. This causes them to view you as respectable.

"No matter how close you are with a powerful person or when meeting a powerful person, your first impression with them must not be seen as being needy"

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.