Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175035 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2021

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Dis should b saved in a museum cool cool
A billboard seems more appropriate. Every man needs to see this, this generation be glorifying having sex
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
"SIMPs are more dangerous to the society than feminists."

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you have a friend who is never afraid to hit you with the harsh cold truths and doesn't care how you feel about it either, keep them around. Good friends can be hard to find and if you have a few wonderful and loyal friends, never give them up.

Remember, a good friend stabs you at the front.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" is particularly true of women since most women are not independently minded . You can predict a woman's behavior or attitude from the kind of friends she spends most of her time with.

Most women are fickle minded and they can be manipulated easily. A woman will find cheating convenient if all the friends in her circle also cheats. Tread carefully.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2021

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheUndercover:

Of course, this is also one of the topics I will cover when discussing misconceptions in TRP. The following are expected:

- Position of Single Mothers in TRP (Divorce or Death).

- Friendship with women. (How to use women to get what you want).
When are you going to drop this. I've been waiting since forever angry
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
As a "Man" If you ever Visit this thread and after Visiting, You didn't up your game for positivity. Actually I don't mean there should be an Instant or sudden positive results or achievements but at least "A Sign Of Changes And Improvement In Your Life And Activities Generally" I'm sorry to tell you, It will be very difficult for you to navigate through the hurdles of life. I can't say the same thing about our fellow Liliths. The Liliths can choose to rebuff all these wonderful pieces and still live a luxury and wonderful life. Adios......

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by veekid(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2021
TheUndercover, are you on twitter?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Katridge2021:

You're truly on point. There is this my friend, he was dating this girl and this girl wouldn't post him on her status, despite him posting her. Just recently she broke up with him, and she was telling him that she had been dating another guy alongside him. grin if she is not flaunting you, you are dating yourself. grin

This is my first time commenting here. And I must say, you are making impacts in my life. I'm so blessed to have you on nairaland. Kudos boss, keep it coming.

Why is this posting thing such a big deal?? I’ve never posted my girl although she found it very uncomfortable. But she’s gotten used to it.

I also made sure she NEVER posts me anywhere. And we have an almost perfect relationship. What’s the big deal? Please tell me

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Karlifate: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
veekid:

Your signature got me LMAO! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Katridge2021: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Therealmacjay:

Why is this posting thing such a big deal?? I’ve never posted my girl although she found it very uncomfortable. But she’s gotten used to it.

I also made sure she NEVER posts me anywhere. And we have an almost perfect relationship. What’s the big deal? Please tell me

It's not a big deal to me. But for those who find it as a thing, if the guy is uploading her pictures once in a while and she is not, not even for once. It signals the guy is not holding a firm place in her heart. She might even block the guy from viewing some of her posts uploading other guys' pictures.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Junnior:
When are you going to drop this. I've been waiting since forever angry
I'm sorry Boss. It will be as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Evolutionlove:
As a "Man" If you ever Visit this thread and after Visiting, You didn't up your game for positivity. Actually I don't mean there should be an Instant or sudden positive results or achievements but at least "A Sign Of Changes And Improvement In Your Life And Activities Generally" I'm sorry to tell you, It will be very difficult for you to navigate through the hurdles of life. I can't say the same thing about our fellow Liliths. The Liliths can choose to rebuff all these wonderful pieces and still live a luxury and wonderful life. Adios......

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
veekid:
Not at all.
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Without enemies around us, we grow lazy. An enemy at our heels sharpens our wits, keeping us focused and alert. It is sometimes better, then, to use enemies as enemies rather than transforming them into friends or allies.

Without a worthy opponent he explained, a man or group cannot grow stronger."

Guy ,this simple statement happened to be the secret of spiritual success but not designed for everyone....

Only the Brave

Bravo!

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2021
People are more likely to help a woman when she's low status than high status; likewise people are more likely to help a man when he's high status than low status.

The reason for this is not farfetched. People only help a man because he's most likely to return the favour in a greater way. If people don't find you useful as a man, getting them to help you will be very difficult. This is not the case with women. Most people are more inclined to help women than men because they believe they can get pussy in return.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
If you're particularly lazy and you are also in the position of power or aspiring for a position of power/authority, you'll get 'eliminated' easily. Laziness costs.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2021
"You should retire when you are at your peak. Don't stay in the game to experience decline. Better to die while you are still who you want to be, than to stay alive and become something you don’t want to be. The best day of your life should be your last day of life."

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2021

21 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
If she reveals her body or gets naked for social media likes or attention, what do you think she will do for money? Tread carefully.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021

13 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by softguy1: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
If people begin to suspect you are worming secrets out of them under the cover of conversation, they will strictly avoid you. Emphasize friendly chatter, not valuable information.

Guy u have to be posting this every day to bring more people to this thread. I so much love the thread, it is eye opening.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by AntichristXXX: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Never ask a girl stupid questions or she will cease to be attracted to you."

This includes questions such as:
- Can I kiss you?
- Can I hold your hand?
- What would you like to do?
- I'm sorry (Hug her and say "my mistake" instead)
- You mean the world to me.
- Do you like me?
- Do you find me attractive?

How do we ask then. Especially number 1?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Limassol(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2021
AntichristXXX:

How do we ask then. Especially number 1?
you don't ask, you just do it. In most cases it's unlikely she would object but if she does it's a sign she propably isn't feeling your game. Morever, women naturally admire assertive and strong-minded men, it's a language they are hardwired to understand. Asking her such questions before making the bold move will make you appear weak and indecisive, which is a turn-off for most women.

15 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Degrezhaa: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
By pretending to bare your heart to another person, in other words, you make them more likely to reveal their own secrets. Give them a false confession and they will give you a real one.
I have done this countless of times

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by foreman: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Limassol:
you don't ask, you just do it. In most cases it's unlikely she would object but if she does it's a sign she propably isn't feeling your game. Morever, women naturally admire assertive and strong-minded men, it's a language they are hardwired to understand. Asking her such questions before making the bold move will make you appear weak and indecisive, which is a turn-off for most women.

100%

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by futurevizi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
I have been following the thread for some while
To be sincere this is the best thread ever
Learnt a lot of things.
Applied it
The Undercover you doing a great job.
Thank you

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by softguy1: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
You have to be posting constantly guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.