Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174262 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by oofjm: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:
Power Imbalances:

In most relationships, the power dynamic is governed by dependency; whichever party needs the other less is the party that wields power.

If you need them more than they need you, they wield power over you. If they need you more than you need them, you wield power over them. If you both need each other intensely, or you both have little or no need for each other, your power levels are equal.

The power dynamic being governed by dependency is true of almost all types of relationships; business, romantic, even friendship. Do what you can to minimize the degree to which you are dependent on others, and maximize the degree to which they are dependent on you.
Absolutey

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's quite a while.

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
I received many requests, some even extended their gratitude to me offline, I say thank you all, but the purpose of this post today would be mainly about this thread.

It has been called to my attention that some of my posts on this thread, if not most, might be misconstrued by some people to perpetrate their evil, or justify their evil acts, this thread is only meant for enlightenment in other for you not to fall prey to predators, but at it's always said, it's always better to be safe than sorry, you can eliminate bad people, but you can't eliminate evil. There will always be those who are keen in wreaking havoc and posts like this can be used to justify their actions, even when the disclaimer is boldly stated on the first post. As this knowledge is a thing that every man should know, it can be also used to do good or evil. It can be said to be neutral depending on the soul using it. In fact, it is a mandatory knowledge to be studied, because being good alone doesn't save you from the dangers of this world, you have to be able to know when you're being a target for an impending danger and this knowledge will equip you with the ammunition to keep yourself safe. It's a cold world out there.

In relation to that, I would be deleting the posts on this thread, this is why I had to find a way to recover this account in everyway possible to make that happen. I couldn't use this account for a while due to previous phone damage. Keeping you guys waiting (those who I'm referring to know themselves) wasn't my intention.

I really appreciate you guys once again, for the love shown to me both online and offline and I hope you've found a way to better yourself and improve your lifestyle.

Stay safe everyone. One Love.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Uyoukowise: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
PLS DON'T DELETE THIS WORK
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Uyoukowise:
PLS DON'T DELETE THIS WORK
Not all, but most. Sorry, it had to be done.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: 2 - Deleted by dontrulee: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Thank you very much Op.
I really want to appreciate you for the posts. Although I couldn't go through all, the ones I've been through have been a lot of blessings to me.
Thank you once again
Re: 2 - Deleted by Degrezhaa: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheUndercover:

Sent you an email please, can you do me favour by replying, got some couple of questions to ask.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Newusername(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's painful how you are really deleting this posts. So bad for the people using it to perpetrate evil, so sad. To think I was going through this thread yesterday only for me to login and now it's deleted. It's so sad.

I hope you have been good TheUndercover, I went through your profile yesterday and I was wondering if you were dead or have started a new adventure like you clearly stated. I wish you all the best. But this posts wey you dey delete dey pain me gan.

I fit PM you?
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Newusername:
It's painful how you are really deleting this posts. So bad for the people using it to perpetrate evil, so sad. To think I was going through this thread yesterday only for me to login and now it's deleted. It's so sad.

I hope you have been good TheUndercover, I went through your profile yesterday and I was wondering if you were dead or have started a new adventure like you clearly stated. I wish you all the best. But this posts wey you dey delete dey pain me gan.

I fit PM you?
I've been good. Hope everything is fine with you also? Yeah, I've started a new adventure. My mission here is closed for now. I might be coming online once in a while, make few comments and leave but that's all about that. Just need to get this done with first. It was a hard decision I had to take myself, this is why I tried so hard to recover this account for it to be done.

And yes, you can send me a PM.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Newusername(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2023
TheUndercover:

I've been good. Hope everything is fine with you also? Yeah, I've started a new adventure. My mission here is closed for now. I might be coming online once in a while, make few comments and leave but that's all about that. Just need to get this done with first. It was a hard decision I had to take myself, this is why I tried so hard to recover this account for it to be done.

I am good boss. Good to hear from you and thank you.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Newusername(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2023
TheUndercover:

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Degrezhaa:

Sent you an email please, can you do me favour by replying, got some couple of questions to ask.
I've acknowledged your mail.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Harddiskng(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
TheUndercover:
Men share their experience so that other men don't suffer the same fate as them

Women fake their experience so that other women make the same mistakes as them

… or to make the other woman as miserable as her. This behavior is almost inherent. I see it in women of all ages.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Degrezhaa: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
TheUndercover:

Sorry but i can't find your reply in the mail sir.
Re: 2 - Deleted by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
TheUndercover:
I received many requests, some even extended their gratitude to me offline, I say thank you all, but the purpose of this post today would be mainly about this thread.

It has been called to my attention that some of my posts on this thread, if not most, might be misconstrued by some people to perpetrate their evil, or justify their that revil acts, this thread is only meant for enlightenment in other for you not to fall prey to predators, but at it's always said, it's always better to be safe than sorry, you can eliminate bad people, but you can't eliminate evil. There will always be those who are keen in wreaking havoc and posts like this can be used to justify their actions, even when the disclaimer is boldly stated on the first post. As this knowledge is a thing that every man should know, it can be also used to do good or evil. It can be said to be neutral depending on the soul using it. In fact, it is a mandatory knowledge to be studied, because being good alone doesn't save you from the dangers of this world, you have to be able to know when you're being a target for an impending danger and this knowledge will equip you with the ammunition to keep yourself safe. It's a cold world out there.

In relation to that, I would be deleting the posts on this thread, this is why I had to find a way to recover this account in everyway possible to make that happen. I couldn't use this account for a while due to previous phone damage. Keeping you guys waiting (those who I'm referring to know themselves) wasn't my intention.

I really appreciate you guys once again, for the love shown to me both online and offline and I hope you've found a way to better yourself and improve your lifestyle.

Damn! I Just started this second phrase ☹️.
I don't know what to say but this is really painful and unfair, so much easily accessed knowledge just gone like that 😔
I thought you told us to keep the thread going?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Tobdek: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why was this thread deleted? This is the best thread on this forum. I learnt a whole lot from it.
Re: 2 - Deleted by 2special(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
TheUndercover:

It has been called to my attention that some of my posts on this thread, if not most, might be misconstrued by some people to perpetrate their evil, or justify their evil acts, this thread is only meant for enlightenment in other for you not to fall prey to predators, but at it's always said, it's always better to be safe than sorry, you can eliminate bad people, but you can't eliminate evil. There will always be those who are keen in wreaking havoc and posts like this can be used to justify their actions, even when the disclaimer is boldly stated on the first post. As this knowledge is a thing that every man should know, it can be also used to do good or evil. It can be said to be neutral depending on the soul using it. In fact, it is a mandatory knowledge to be studied, because being good alone doesn't save you from the dangers of this world, you have to be able to know when you're being a target for an impending danger and this knowledge will equip you with the ammunition to keep yourself safe. It's a cold world out there.

Well done bro
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 6:42pm On Jan 31
TheUndercover:

Happy new year undercover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend