Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,538 members, 6,244,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 03:09 AM

Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) (30150 Views)

Am I Not Charming And Handsome / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Karlifate: 11:18pm On Mar 05
Good job.

I enjoyed your previous thread.

Cheers!!! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Reex12(m): 1:31am On Mar 06
TheUndercover:
Never let your ego get in the way of doing what is tactically in your best interest.

Your ego doesn’t matter. Only outcomes do. Narcissists never realize this.
words on marble.This really appealed to me

8 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:48am On Mar 06
If you are romantically involved with a woman and she tries to change you, don't let her. If she succeeds in changing you, she will change you into something she no longer finds attractive.

She was attracted to who she thought you were when she first met you; stay that way.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:53am On Mar 06
Never compete against a man who has nothing to lose.

51 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:54am On Mar 06
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:55am On Mar 06
"Winners" don’t play fair, they hide their edge and maintain the illusion of fairness.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:57am On Mar 06
If you use methods people disapprove of, and you win, you will be rewarded. If you use methods people approve of, and lose, you will be punished.

People reward Victory, not Virtue

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:59am On Mar 06
All your sins shall be forgiven,
The moment you wield Power
A powerful man is more respected than a good man.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Buddy0: 7:03am On Mar 06
Learning alot. Please keep going.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:08am On Mar 06
For the sake of winning, you will need to use some strategies and tactics that others would consider immoral.

Yet at the same time, you must appear to be a paragon of virtue, or at least a person who isn’t heinous. If people perceive that you are evil, they will be far less inclined to do you favors and may outright ostracize you.

The duplicity you must execute is this: utilize whatever methods are most effective, while at the same time concealing the use of any that would be considered immoral.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by gbengaeed(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06
is there a book that I can get all these, for study please? the title.

3 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:25pm On Mar 06
If someone feels you have wronged them, then apologize and make the apology seem genuine. Whether or not you are actually sorry is irrelevant. Don’t apologize because you are sorry. Apologize to increase the probability of them forgiving you.

Forgiveness can often be bought with nothing more than mere words. Don’t let your ego get in the way of buying forgiveness free of charge.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:29pm On Mar 06
If you are a loser and you are on track for this to continue in the future, you should be willing to take risks. You have nothing to lose in the sense that you have a life not worth living.

Continue to execute high risk high reward strategies until you either win, or die. Death is nothing, but to live and be a loser is to die every day.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:35pm On Mar 06
Conceal your secrets as carefully as an unfaithful woman conceals the true paternity of her children.

Secrets should go with you to the grave. Wisdom should not.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:44pm On Mar 06
You do have freedom of thought. You just don't have freedom of speech. The only time people genuinely have freedom of speech is when they are anonymous.

If you're anonymous, telling people harsh truths is fine. In real life, when your identity can be seen, do not tell people harsh truths. That will make them hate you.

Instead, tell them what they want to hear; happy lies. - unless they "specifically" stated otherwise

29 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by ethicallyright: 6:12pm On Mar 06
TheUndercover:
You do have freedom of thought. You just don't have freedom of speech. The only time people genuinely have freedom of speech is when they are anonymous.

If you're anonymous, telling people harsh truths is fine. In real life, when your identity can be seen, do not tell people harsh truths. That will make them hate you.

Instead, tell them what they want to hear; happy lies. - unless they "specifically" stated otherwise

Even if they specifically state otherwise, let your thoughts remain your thoughts except you are anonymous.

I have been following your nuggets. You're doing a great job man.

23 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Reex12(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06
TheUndercover:
Never let your ego get in the way of doing what is tactically in your best interest.

Your ego doesn’t matter. Only outcomes do. Narcissists never realize this.
TheUndercover I have a question concerning this, if for example you need somthing from someone and the person is trumpling on your ego.and is feeling like the important in the partnership
should you suck it up?till you get what you want then bolt.
or tell him the truth that why you only need him for?

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:33pm On Mar 06
Reex12:
TheUndercover I have a question concerning this, if for example you need somthing from someone and the person is trumpling on your ego.and is feeling like the important in the partnership
should you suck it up?till you get what you want then bolt.
or tell him the truth that why you only need him for?
If you can get what you need elsewhere other than that kind of person, please do. If no, then don't feel insulted with what he's doing, just get what you need and return the favour as soon as possible. Remember only outcomes matter.

People will annoy you every now and then, you should get used to it.

24 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by xendercage: 7:43pm On Mar 06
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:24pm On Mar 06
Never put your enemy into a position where they have nothing to lose.
If they find themselves in such a position, they may decide to burn down everything; including you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:28pm On Mar 06
Betrayal from a friend is far more dangerous than attack from an enemy.
The closer someone is to you, the more quickly and extensively they can damage you.

Few powerful men are destroyed by their enemies. Far more common are powerful men destroyed by their supposed allies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:29pm On Mar 06
Nobody has ever gone from the bottom of a hierarchy to the top by following the rules.

Why?

Because rules are made by the powerful, for the powerful.

In most hierarchies, the rules aren’t designed to facilitate upward mobility. They are designed to prevent upward mobility.

The powerful design rules that ensure the people who are already at the top (themselves) stay at the top, and that those beneath them cannot rise.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:35pm On Mar 06
gbengaeed:
is there a book that I can get all these, for study please? the title.

There's no book, but you can try to get the PDF of Laws of Power and Strategies of War by Robert Greene at least, those will be useful.

I sent PDF of "Machiavellian Tactics" of my previous thread which I compiled to anyone who needed it. You can send me a PM if you need it too.

Modified: The file is now easily accessible.

I created download links for the file "Machiavellian Tactics - Phase 1" (DOC and PDF format)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oZ566sVoWca8Oys4yjNB_Dxxd8ayiyyh/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BTizqs75lDTs8P83dzD_VSk6SkhFxS8O/view?usp=drivesdk

For those interested in the compilation of RP Thread(s) published on this forum also, these are the download links below which includes both PDF and DOC format:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxfozJU82VHcc88qZpP0Qaeh3wtQevDV/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15z-kXEkdkVvFdRo4piy5VK3tbji_0A19/view?usp=drivesdk

9 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:45pm On Mar 06
Lives are not valued equally.
Some people’s lives are considered to be immensely important, other people’s lives are considered to be worthless.

The reason men are so intense about seizing power is because if you're a man who is powerless, nobody will care whether you live or die.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:37am On Mar 07
Observation:

If she is on social media, not anonymous, and has a large following, the probability she is more egotistical and annoying than the average woman is 100%.

If she has publicly posted revealing photos of herself, the probability she has a low partner count is zero, and as such the probability of her pairbonding capacity is still strong is zero.

The more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is. Such women are poor relationship prospects.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:39am On Mar 07
If she conceptualizes you as being similar to her father, she is infatuated with you.

17 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:40am On Mar 07
If you can't make her cry, the probability she is emotionally attached to you is

Zero.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:41am On Mar 07
A woman's fake tears are taken seriously.
A man's real tears are laughed at.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:43am On Mar 07
When a man tells you about his problems, he wants solutions.

When a woman tells you about her problems, she usually isn't looking for solutions; usually she just wants to complain, commiserate, and be showered in sympathy.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:18am On Mar 07
“If you want the truth, make her cry until she’s lost self-control, then accuse her of bad things and keep asking her questions – everything she tells you in this highly stressed & emotional state will be the truth.

Women love to lie, you have to play dirty to uncover the dirty…Vetting isn’t pretty. If you’re not willing to get your hands dirty on ethical grounds, then you’re not serious about determining the content of the other person’s character, and are willing to gamble your future away on blind hope, rather than trusting through verification.

Making a girl cry is a small price to pay to learn the truth about who she really is.
By the way, if she becomes violent when you try this, run.
By violent I don’t mean agitated and slightly disrespectful either, I mean full on bullying and threatening. If you see this, get out.

If she tries to flip the dynamic by doing to you what you’re doing to her, she’s somewhere on the cluster B spectrum, or at the very least extremely, extremely cunning and egotistical. Good to uncover all of this ugly ASAP, before you’re too heavily invested and attached.

If you don’t play her like this, she will hide the demon and play cutesy with you, wasting a lot of your time, energy and resources, allowing you to become attached to her without being fully aware of what or who she really is.

Skip all that bullshit, make her cry.”

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by EaglesEyes1(m): 8:43am On Mar 07
TheUndercover:
“If you want the truth, make her cry until she’s lost self-control, then accuse her of bad things and keep asking her questions – everything she tells you in this highly stressed & emotional state will be the truth.

Women love to lie, you have to play dirty to uncover the dirty…Vetting isn’t pretty. If you’re not willing to get your hands dirty on ethical grounds, then you’re not serious about determining the content of the other person’s character, and are willing to gamble your future away on blind hope, rather than trusting through verification.

Making a girl cry is a small price to pay to learn the truth about who she really is.
By violent I don’t mean agitated and slightly disrespectful either, I mean full on bullying and threatening. If you see this, get out.

If she tries to flip the dynamic by doing to you what you’re doing to her, she’s somewhere on the cluster B spectrum, or at the very least extremely, extremely cunning and egotistical. Good to uncover all of this ugly ASAP, before you’re too heavily invested and attached.

If you don’t play her like this, she will hide the demon and play cutesy with you, wasting a lot of your time, energy and resources, allowing you to become attached to her without being fully aware of what or who she really is.

Skip all that bullshit, make her cry.”
Very Very true, if I had read this when I was still dating my ex-galfrnd, I could have ended the relationship much earlier on.

16 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by shiffynaani(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07
TheUndercover:

Skip all that bullshit, [b]make her cry.” [/b]
Op , how do we make her CRY BITTER? I want to know abeg grin grin. Make i no go invest myself on a rubbish venture

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.