Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,548 members, 6,244,374 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 04:37 AM

Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) (30174 Views)

Am I Not Charming And Handsome / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:22pm On Mar 07
shiffynaani:
Op , how do we make her CRY BITTER? I want to know abeg grin grin. Make i no go invest myself on a rubbish venture
It's a skill that requires perfect timing, I've used it so many times.

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:29pm On Mar 07
Someone flirting with your woman is not the issue.

Her flirting back is.

Don’t control women. Raise your standards & set your boundaries.

You want character, not just obedience

The more you control a woman, the more you test her obedience and the less you reveal her true character.

The more you control, the more you communicate to her that you’re not the man you should be, and so you control her in an attempt enforce devotion.

Controlling your woman indicates distrust, weakness, & a lot of time on your hands.

Its a habit of weak men who lack purpose in life. You shouldn’t care about documenting her every move.

You should simply communicate your values & your intolerance if she fails to uphold them.

Men’s control should stem from protection, NOT from her ability to withstand temptation.
There’s a distinct difference between the two.

Protection requires control, & therefore obedience. Resisting temptation requires observation, & therefore demonstration of character.

If a man fails to control a woman when protection necessitates it, then he is no man.

If a man documents every part of a woman’s life, then he has no purpose, or worse; SHE is his purpose.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:38pm On Mar 07
Controlling her, tests her obedience. Letting her decide, tests her character.

Letting her decide AFTER you’ve made your values clear to her, will test her devotion to you.

If a woman is obsessed with you, control is unnecessary. She’ll go out of her way to uphold your values. It’s in your best interest to allow the significance of her character to reveal itself.

You want a relationship where devotion, attraction & admiration is real. Her character under pressure reveals who you’re in bed with.

Not her obedience handcuffed to do what you command. Stop caring about women in a controlling manner.

Set your standards. Set your boundaries. And be intolerant. The rest is up to her.

Let character determine devotion. Not obedience.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:04pm On Mar 07
If you can sense that someone resents you, or that they hold a grudge against you…get rid of them.

If you keep them around, you are doing nothing more than waiting for a knife to appear in your back. They are a betrayal waiting to happen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Degrezhaa: 7:05pm On Mar 07
TheUndercover:
Can you shed more light on how you did yours.

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by shiffynaani(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07
TheUndercover:

Op let's she'd more light on it abeg. So as to help many people here. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07
TheUndercover:

Op water down this point.
It will be very useful to many here
Thanks in advance
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:24pm On Mar 07
I don't really know how to explain it in details but, before you can make any girl cry, you have to make sure she has invested much in that relationship. It shows how emotionally attached she's to you.

If she's not emotionally attached to you, you can't make her cry and even if you try, all the efforts will be futile.

You can know if a girl loves you by how sexually attracted/attached she is to you, or how she spends on you (women are very stingy with money) and the likes.

If she knows she has a lot more to lose in the relationship, it will be easy to make her cry. But be warned, you have to use this technique perfectly and in the correct situation. Perfect timing is key. It's not a technique you use just because you feel like, and definitely not the one you use all the time.

Remember, don't play cards you don't have to play. Be unpredictable!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Yxxx: 10:16pm On Mar 07
Op I'm here again.
I enjoyed and I'm applying the pdf . Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07
See better thread! shocked

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by HELLASJ(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07
Op ride on sir

please I need the PDF too

Dskyprince01@gmail.com

thank you

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:18am On Mar 08
Yxxx:
Op I'm here again. I enjoyed and I'm applying the pdf . Thanks again.
You're welcome, I'm glad you did.
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:21am On Mar 08
Speculation as to the limits of your abilities arouses far greater admiration and fear than accurate knowledge of them.

Show enough skill to impress people, but never let people see you hit the edge of your limits.

Hit the edge of your limits only in private.

#MondayMotivation

23 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:24am On Mar 08
Few people are willing to execute atrocities.

Most people are willing to vote for a regime that carries out atrocities

...so long as they don't have to personally do the dirty work.

5 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:29am On Mar 08
Note that women are not independently minded. They will default towards agreeing with whatever the opinion of other women is.

If one woman in a group likes you, and all the others haven’t met you yet, the other women will be inclined to also like you. If one woman in the group dislikes you, and all the others haven’t met you yet, the other women will be inclined to also dislike you.

Whatever one woman in a group thinks of you, is probably what all the women in the group think of you.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:46am On Mar 08
You don't know those close to you nearly as well as you think you do. You don't know them; you only know the mask they wear when in your presence.

This is a world of masks.

Think of all the things you have concealed from those closest to you.

Now, realise that as much as you have concealed from them, they have concealed from you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 1:36pm On Mar 08
There is a difference between a person staying because they're loyal, and a person staying because they simply have no other options.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 1:42pm On Mar 08
"Look for good friends..Many men waste their life looking for the right woman, but whilst good friends can last a lifetime, women rarely do"

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 1:51pm On Mar 08
Spiritually Painful Experiences:

- Watching your future evaporate before your eyes

- Losing a friend to suicide

- Being a boy raised fatherless

13 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 1:59pm On Mar 08
Law 41 Addendum:

Nobody has ever seized power by listening to their parent's advice.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 2:03pm On Mar 08
"I spent my adult life following the orders of mom and dad"

And that is why nobody will remember your name.

If your parents have extensive experience in the profession/industry you are trying to succeed in, LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE.

Otherwise ignore their advice; they don't have valuable wisdom, they have random guessing. This might sound harsh but its the reality; and reality doesn't care whether you believe it or not. It will still be there.

22 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 2:41pm On Mar 08
"I spent my whole life playing by the rules!!!"

And that is why nobody will remember your name.

Playing by the rules is designed to keep you mediocre, in-line, like everyone else.

The most successful broke the rules, allowing new rules to be made

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 2:56pm On Mar 08
Life is nothing more than a race against time; do everything you have ever wanted to do, before you die.

A winner is someone who gets to their death bed with a marked off to do list

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Tunde835(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08
TheUndercover:
All your sins shall be forgiven,

The moment you wield Power

A powerful man is more respected than a good man.
Like Nigerian politicians

7 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Limassol: 3:20pm On Mar 08
TheUndercover:
Note that women are not independently minded. They will default towards agreeing with whatever the opinion of other women is.

If one woman in a group likes you, and all the others haven’t met you yet, the other women will be inclined to also like you. If one woman in the group dislikes you, and all the others haven’t met you yet, the other women will be inclined to also dislike you.

Whatever one woman in a group thinks of you, is probably what all the women in the group think of you.

True as fuuvk! grin

By the way, I suspect you must have read most of Robert Greene books, true?

4 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:42pm On Mar 08
Rights don't exist. Your "Rights" are worthless.

Your "Rights" are temporary privileges that will be rescinded the moment it become inconvenient for those who wield power to maintain them.

24 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:47pm On Mar 08
To demoralize a woman, make her perceive she is ugly.

To demoralize a man, make him perceive he is useless.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:50pm On Mar 08
Limassol:

True as fuuvk! grin

By the way, I suspect you must have read most of Robert Greene books, true?
No, not all.
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:53pm On Mar 08
Hell hath no fury like a woman who finds out her former boyfriend is more successful than the man she married

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 4:10pm On Mar 08
Negotiations:

You must give the other party the perception that you are willing to walk away, even if in reality you are not. You must give them the impression that you have other options besides them, even if in truth you do not.

In negotiations, you must seem to be high on agreeableness. You must seem kind and polite, based on your demeanour (with body language and vocal tonality).

However, you must (with your words) demand terms that are heavily favourable to you. In negotiations charming the other party is critical. If they like you, they will offer you better deal terms simply because they like you.

Never insult the other party, if you must reject an offer they give, do so gently and politely. In other hand, do not allow them charming you to bias you into giving them better deal terms

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 4:15pm On Mar 08
THE SECRET TO SUCCESS.

- Have an IQ of 120+

-Have the energy to work 60+ hours a week

-Be born into a rich family. Your parent's money and connections will help you.

-Be good looking (benefit from the Halo Effect)

-Be cunning

-Have a high stress tolerance

-Have a capacity for ruthlessness. Negotiate aggressively when it comes to the matter of your own salary/wages.

-Enter a lucrative profession (Finance, Law, Sales, Medicine, Engineering/STEM

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 4:26pm On Mar 08
Romance:

If you are a man who is accustomed to flirting and sleeping with as many women as possible turn that off when you are interacting with women you work with. You must get the women of your office to like you platonically.

Don’t become romantically involved with anyone who works for the same company as you, or even anyone within the same industry.

If you are a man and you become romantically involved with a woman you work with, you are putting your career at risk for nothing. See the ‘MeToo’ Movement for details

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging

Viewing this topic: Buddy0 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.