Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,539 members, 6,244,355 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 03:47 AM

Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) (30156 Views)

Am I Not Charming And Handsome / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Ninejaywon: 9:11pm On Mar 08
TheUndercover:
If you can't make her cry, the probability she is emotionally attached to you is

Zero.

Throw more light on this. Some women have very active tear glands and can fake cries in split seconds. So it becomes very difficult to see crying as an indicator to test her emotional loyalty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:37pm On Mar 08
Ninejaywon:

Throw more light on this. Some women have very active tear glands and can fake cries in split seconds. So it becomes very difficult to see crying as an indicator to test her emotional loyalty.
Most of the times when fake tears is used as manipulative technique is because they were caught doing what they shouldn't or being used as a persuasive measure.

Judge the situation carefully, being cunning is fluid not static.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:49pm On Mar 08
[Conflicting Romantic Breakup Strategies; Choose Wisely and Judge Your Own Situation Carefully]

1) DUMP HER FIRST:

If you get the sensation that a woman is about to leave you, DUMP HER FIRST

2) GET HER TO LEAVE YOU:

If you want to end a romantic relationship, always get her to leave you. If you dump her. it could make her angry that she seeks revenge by damaging your reputation.

Using this strategy will offend your ego, get over it.

If your mission is to ACTUALLY END the relationship, go with 2, if your mission is to continue the relationship with her, but you sense she is about to leave you, go with 1.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:52pm On Mar 08
Branch Swinging:

It is extremely rare that a woman will leave a man she is romantically involved with without first lining up a new man she can go to.

Women who will leave a man, to be single, are extremely rare.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by foreman: 5:45am On Mar 09
TheUndercover:
If you are a loser and you are on track for this to continue in the future, you should be willing to take risks. You have nothing to lose in the sense that you have a life not worth living.

Continue to execute high risk high reward strategies until you either win, or die. Death is nothing, but to live and be a loser is to die every day.

WOW WOW WOW

6 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by foreman: 5:59am On Mar 09
TheUndercover:
Branch Swinging:

It is extremely rare that a woman will leave a man she is romantically involved with without first lining up a new man she can go to.

Women who will leave a man, to be single, are extremely rare.

True.

6 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by seanwilliam(m): 6:02am On Mar 09
TheUndercover:

Most of the times when fake tears is used as manipulative technique is because they were caught doing what they shouldn't or being used as a persuasive measure.

Judge the situation carefully, being cunning is fluid not static.

I had to qoute you directly cos I know u have so many pm to attend to..

Tuccitrading@gmail.com

Pls help me with the pdf
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:25am On Mar 09
You do not choose your future, your habits will.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:26am On Mar 09
If you no longer wish to roll sixes, quit playing with six sided dice.

9 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:34am On Mar 09
Quality of life is better than Quantity of life.

It's better to have 50 good years than 100 trash years

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:37am On Mar 09
Be careful the things you cling to… their grip may grow stronger than yours.

13 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:39am On Mar 09
If you can contribute to the thread, I will really appreciate, post anything that would be beneficial relating to the topic.

I'd be willing to learn from you guys too. Let's learn together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:54am On Mar 09
Don't just cover your tracks, manufacture tracks to misdirect your enemies.

24 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:21am On Mar 09
How To Win The Relationship Negotiation:

Every relationship is fundamentally an ongoing exchange, or to put it another way, a contract. Like all contracts, the terms of the relationship (i.e., what each party is obligated to do for the other) must be negotiated. You can’t “sue” somebody for violating the terms of your relationship in the modern world, so the underlying, unspoken contract is constantly renegotiated based on who has more power.

The key to any negotiation is your BATNA – Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement. The better your BATNA, the more leverage you have to walk away and say “I have a better option, I don’t need to put with your shit.”

Women come into every relationship with a weaker negotiating position for two reasons: First, they have less to offer than men. Pop culture acts like pussy is the most valuable thing in the world, and a hot girl is the pinnacle of value, but those things are not valuable at all because every woman has a pussy and a lot of women are hot. Being hot is temporary, subjective, hard to maintain, and mostly fake. Women know that you can Bleep the hottest girl you’ve ever seen in LA or Miami for $200, so their main “asset” is pretty much valueless.

A valuable man (by “value”, I mean the things that women are attracted to) is much more scarce. Second, women are always weaker in negotiations because they are hypergamous. If a woman has more value than the man, she will not even be interested enough to enter the negotiation; so she will only cut deals with higher-value men than her.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:24am On Mar 09
Women Want A Bad Deal:

Here’s the paradox of negotiating with women: THEY WANT TO LOSE. If they “win” the negotiation (i.e., they get a better deal than you), they lose attraction. Humans view society as hierarchical and subconsciously put every person they meet somewhere in that hierarchy and treat them accordingly.

Women are only attracted to males that are “higher” than them in the ape hierarchy, so if you look like you are giving her more than she is giving you, she sees you as inferior and loses attraction. Women are subconsciously keeping a ledger of everything you have done for them and everything they have done for you. If what you have done for them exceeds what they have done for you, they lose attraction.

Comedians often joke about how women will remember little things the man has done and bring it up in an argument months later, whereas the man completely forgets. This joke is true because women’s resentment and weaker position causes them to keep score in ways that men are completely oblivious to.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:29am On Mar 09
Emotional Investment:

Women don’t just lose attraction when you give them more than they give you, they also lose attraction if you do anything to indicate that you WOULD give them more than they give you. In the preemptive negotiation before the actual exchange women subconsciously “test” you to see how “invested” you are in them – if your investment exceeds theirs, they have already won the negotiation, even though no actual goods or services were exchanged.

Here’s an example from a text conversation:

Her: What are you doing tonight?
Me: My plan is to [whatever I’m planning on doing tonight]. What are you doing?
Her: Well, my plans have been thrown into a tizzy.

Let’s look at her last text. Normally, if somebody tells you that their plans have been thrown into a tizzy, your natural reaction is to ask why. That’s what a reasonable, compassionate person would do. But her last text is actually a very subtle shit test to get me to CARE about her plans and HELP her fix them. If I text back “why what happened?” I’ve proven that I’m willing to help. Wrong move! I told her I already have plans so her plans being ruined are not my problem.

Also, her response was not responsive to my question “what are you doing?” so I don’t text back. After she realizes I won’t text back she then texts me explaining what happened to her plans (hint: I still don’t care) and then tries to come where I am. Her shit test failed.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:31am On Mar 09
You may disagree with my interpretation of this text conversation but the larger point is that you can lose a negotiation by indicating that you are ready and willing to do things for her, even very mild things. The human mind amplifies emotions to their extreme so even a few small favors can subconsciously make a woman “feel” like you are a beta. You must be constantly present and alert because these shit tests are very subtle.

You may have to suppress your natural altruistic emotions or your beta emotions that push you to do things for people they don’t deserve. Every time a woman complains about a stupid thing, you should ignore it because 1) it’s not your problem, 2) nothing really bad will happen to the woman if you don’t help, 3) even you pretending to care about her stupid complaint shows that you are invested in her, and you’ve already lost the negotiation. Obviously, if something serious happened (like she needs to go to the hospital) you should help.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Savie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09
TheUndercover:
If you can't make her cry, the probability she is emotionally attached to you is

Zero.
Pls can you elucidate more on this? Is being romantic or aggressive to her?
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 1:07pm On Mar 09
Savie:
Pls can you elucidate more on this? Is being romantic or aggressive to her?
Hmm, I think some people still don't get it yet, but those that understood the quote knows exactly what I meant.

I'm gonna share a scenario of a case that happened to me that made me used the technique later. It will make it more clarified.

2 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Limassol: 1:41pm On Mar 09
I often enjoy reading your refreshing posts, nice job you are doing OP. cool

By the way do you always apply these principles in your everyday life? Or sparingly/selectively?

5 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 4:59pm On Mar 09
"Neither Love nor Hate Forever. Trust the friends of today as if they will be the enemies of tomorrow, and that of the worst kind. This happens in reality, so let it happen in your calculations. Do not put weapons in the hands of friends who may one day use them against you. On the other hand, leave the door of reconciliation open for enemies."

Your allies today may be your enemies tomorrow, and your enemies today may be your allies tomorrow. Be careful not to give your allies tools they may one day use against you.

On the other hand, always be open to the possibility of cooperating with an enemy for mutual benefit.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:06pm On Mar 09
Limassol:
I often enjoy reading your refreshing posts, nice job you are doing OP. cool

By the way do you always apply these principles in your everyday life? Or sparingly/selectively?
Thanks for that, I apply it as the situation calls, it might not be as direct as it's stated here.

Sometimes, I choose to ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:08pm On Mar 09
Powerful men usually seem far greater than they really are. They have mastered the art of displaying their strengths and concealing their weaknesses.

To be a god is impossible. Making people perceive you are a god is possible.

21 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:24pm On Mar 09
People don’t want to be betrayed, but most will betray if it suits them to; the standard of morality people demand of others is higher than that which they demand of themselves.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:26pm On Mar 09
People don’t dislike being tricked, they hate realising they were tricked. Tell lies that cannot or will not be investigated, compulsive lying is the purview of the histrionic fool.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:29pm On Mar 09
Machiavellianism is the art of wielding power, how it’s wielded is determined by the wielder’s morality or lack thereof. Don’t blame the strategy, blame the soul of its employer.

6 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Usorohtheman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09
TheUndercover:
Machiavellianism is the art of wielding power, how it’s wielded is determined by the wielder’s morality or lack thereof. Don’t blame the strategy, blame the soul of its employer.

Blame the soul of the employer. Between the soul of the employer and the employer himself, who is controlling who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Usorohtheman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09
TheUndercover:
People don’t dislike being tricked, they hate realising they were tricked. Tell lies that cannot or will not be investigated, compulsive lying is the purview of the histrionic fool.

Mature yahoo... LoL
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:56pm On Mar 09
If your girlfriend is revealing her former boyfriend's secrets to you,

she is going to reveal your secrets to her next boyfriend

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 7:58pm On Mar 09
When you give a man one of your secrets, if he is dominant over his woman, he is the only one who will know your secret.

When you give a man one of your secrets, if his woman is dominant over him, he will reveal your secret to 'her'

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:11pm On Mar 09
-It is clear that acting like Soy (highly agreeable, very emotionally attached, neurotic and slightly nervous) causes women to be unreceptive.

-Acting like a Narcissist (e.g. Donald Trump) works for seducing women who are dumb and extroverted (most women), but causes intelligent introverted women to be unreceptive.

-Acting as if you are Confident (but NOT Narcissistic), cold and detached, calm, works for seducing 100% of women.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 8:15pm On Mar 09
Women appreciate when you remember small personal details about them, if you have a bad memory and forget the tiny things, they take it personally and think you don't really care about them. But if you remember, they're moved. Pays to have a good memory when dealing with women.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.