Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? (825 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Most people ignore this topic and it comes back to affect us. I had a friend that dated a guy for six years and they never spoke about Genotype till they wanted to get serious only for them to find out they're As. It ended in tears.
Don't view this without dripping your opinion.
Link to a detailed video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8zCYA6gos
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
First date. Unless you be AA like me we no get wahala..
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
At what point do you ask?
lilvicky68:
First date. Unless you be AA like me we no get wahala..
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
At what point do you ask?
For me I think during the first date like getting to know each other..you can just ask jokingly
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
You're very correct not many people know this.
lilvicky68:

For me I think during the first date like getting to know each other..you can just ask jokingly
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
You're very correct but some people don't know this.
lilvicky68:

Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
I've seen some long term relationships crumble because of genotype..I begin to wonder why they didn't know their genotype earlier on

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by ojun50(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
I ask her during chatting on....
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have seen a lot. That is why I'm bringing this up.
lilvicky68:
I've seen some long term relationships crumble because of genotype..I begin to wonder why they didn't know their genotype earlier on
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Some people forget to.
ojun50:
I ask her during chatting on....
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
I have seen a lot. That is why I'm bringing this up.

Ok thought as much
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Remijuice: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
When the talk don dey enter Marriage talk

Or

Before the first raw sex
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's best to ask before agreeing to date each other.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
during the early stages of courtship
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's risky at that marriage point, you would have gone deep into the relationship to want to leave.
Remijuice:
When the talk don dey enter Marriage talk

Or

Before the first raw sex
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Perfect timing.
Jeon:
during the early stages of courtship

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Exactly but people overlook it.
Emeraldfynest:
My girl asked me the day we started dating, and we're both AA. I think both parties should know their genotypes before getting serious at all.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by AgentGoat: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

No be jokingly. Ask seriously because genotype incompatibility is a serious issue.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Remijuice: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
It's risky at that marriage point, you would have gone deep into the relationship to want to leave.

To only risk I see here is giving birth to SS
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Correct too
AgentGoat:

No be jokingly. Ask seriously because genotype incompatibility is a serious issue.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Ask About Genotype In A Relationship? by Wittyglam(f): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2021
That is a lot of risk, I have had SS as friends and the suffering they go through is not a joke. That is why I made a video about this topic.
Remijuice:

To only risk I see here is giving birth to SS

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Gay Brother Or Lesbian Sister, What Would U Have Done ? / Blood Covenant. How Real Is It / Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.