Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61377 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2021
BKayy:
It was a deal that is almost similar to Bakassi peninsula (pledged to Cameroon to assist in the blockade)
The deal was to give the fulani grazing ever green land (something they don't have in the North). Check this whenever a Fulani Herdsman is caught he keeps reiterating that they had a deal with Nigeria.
The deal is supposed to be upholded and the part of Nigeria, they had in mind to give to the fulanis was the Eastern part (Igboland) but unfortunately for them, MNK came out from nowhere to defend it. Check this one out as well, when the crisis started, the first part of South to be included is SE. Now when they couldn't cope with the resistance they returned back North and started attacking Middle Belt, Nigeria trying to control the monster and not to live with them in the North, allowed them access to SW. SW leaders being part of the original plan felt handicapped but couldn't talk because they know the might of the North. SW leaders yearning for a savior discovered Igboho (their savior) . SW leaders accepted that and they are still in the process of patching Igboho up to reach the status of MNK in yoruba land. Check this before the saga was SW thinking of odua rep? No but now even governors mandate the anthem in their schools
You wasted your time typing these rubbish conspiracy theories? Your mates are making money from crypto currency like bitcoin, & you have spent your last 6 years on the fence whining & been disillusioned?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Optional09:
Now that’s treasonable offense with evidence

Exactly! They brought in foreigners just to remove Goodluck/PDP.

Most of these vicious crimes are committed by these aliens because in their mind they know they are not Nigerians so they can do anyhow they please cos it is not their fatherland.

It high time the genuine indigenous peoples of the Nigerian nation rise unanimously and chase these barbarians back to where they came from.

in Cameroon u cannot just stroll in there without the Gerdames thoroughly profiling u.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Coldie(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out
Na y una no go ever get Sense.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

The real nigerian Fulani people are not the bandits and herdsmen's we are pointing accusing fingers for the herdsmen clashes rocking the country, they are the Niger, chad and other nationalities that are entered Nigeria through the borders and without any means of livelihoods took rich Hausa fulani people's cows for grazing rampaging people's farms with guns and assault rifles to protect the cows of this rich oligarchs in cattle business, if u want herdsmen clashes to end in d country is simple, Hold all cattle reares and owners accountable, make sure that for them to do business comfortably in Nigeria, they must abide by international best practises which is ranching,anybody that fails open a ranch would be banned from grazing or rearing cows, u all saw what ranching looked like when the US mission shared photos of Ranching it had in Ekiti state, they looked when fed, protected and treated with utmost respect as things that has animal rights not being beaten, flogged from kano to Bornu on a daily basis, how do they expect this cows to produce high quality milk and meat after being tortured by inhuman beings, u can't eat ur cake and have it!
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2021
Zaggafrank:
This man is just cashing in on the mood of the country to spread lies. Doesn't make sense
How does it not make sense?
Didn't we see two Nigerien governors at APC rally in Kano?

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Ashiri ti ntu diedie praise God! God answers prayers...more of this pls

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by ada9ja(f): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:

Yoruba man
Always resist the urge to shalaye.. ignorance is the una major undoing

So after reading this post .. comprehension com be your problem ba?

Get off my mention..

Carelessness forming stupid is insecurity
this is one thing that kills an ignorant man...."not able to stand correction...." Unam ikot, Ewu Ocha, Eran Oko, akuya
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by BKayy: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
You wasted your time typing these rubbish conspiracy theories? Your mates are making money from crypto currency like bitcoin, & you have spent your last 6 years on the fence whining & been disillusioned?
LOL.
I see you are new to crypto. Probably the type that waste all day staring at the values

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:

If the empty boast and not the security challenges is giving you headache then that is your headache and cup of tea

How does the empty boast solve the security challenge?
Making empty boast on a subject as important as dis portrays you as a clown
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are a thinking man!
The coup was too obvious
Yes the incumbent party pdp lost the election in 2015, now some disillusioned infants are saying the ruling party was cheated out of power, by a small little party of less than 2 years old? If that is the fact to you, then Pdp should be gone forever, useless weak party.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Toscarel: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Fulani will always remain here. Fine thin people
Abegz click the link on my signature and invest that money u are keeping in bank. It's just there for bank to be pinching everyday..invest jor
No worry their trouble go reach everyone must not be on the farm. Travellers but when it's your turn and they handle that your tiny waist by force. I hope you would make the same statement.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
We knew all along. We know that most of you in Asorock and national assembly and from Mali, Niger and Sudan. Most of you there I. The North are not Nigerians. We've always know that.
Just that this time around, you invited your brothers together with their cows and allowed them to trespass on people's property down south instead of taking care of them.
You guys did well helping your brothers but please keep them with you since you have vast lands that produces everything in the world more than any part of Nigeria. Let them feed on your crops and add to you population and leave us alone to die the natural dead.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Chanchit: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out

Make I no talk
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Fulani will always remain here. Fine thin people
Abegz click the link on my signature and invest that money u are keeping in bank. It's just there for bank to be pinching everyday..invest jor
Fine, thin people lool. You're so right. I hardly see a fat fulaniman. Some of them or may I say the majority of them are peaceful oo. Now we know where the brutal ones amongst them are from.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Asgard13: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
ada9ja:

this is one thing that kills an ignorant man...."not able to stand correction...." Unam ikot, Ewu Ocha, Eran Oko, akuya

Seun.
OmaJ
Lala..
Rule 2
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
BKayy:

LOL.
I see you are new to crypto.
It knows nothing about crypto. Just a rabble rousing zombie on a 30k paycheck

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
BKayy:

LOL.
I see you are new to crypto. Probably the type that waste all day staring at the values
You got the message, they are driving their Mercedes Benz, you are still whining Buhari? Zombie.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.

What went wrong? F*ck!

You're right...and we still have them around, till now. The militiamen amongst them are neither herders nor peaceful. They're the ones giving the good ones amongst them a bad name. They've infiltrated the good ones here. What a pity
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It knows nothing about crypto. Just a rabble rousing zombie on a 30k paycheck
I don’t do crypto currency, never said I did bitcoin. When your mates were making money under APC & Buhari,Almijiri what were you doing? Waiting for Abuja to come & give you stipends? Be waiting, or let me guess, you are waiting for President Atiku & pdp?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Optional09: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly! They brought in foreigners just to remove Goodluck/PDP.

Most of these crimes are committed by these aliens because in their mind they know they are not Nigerians so they can do anyhow they please cos it is not their fatherland.

It high time the genuine indigenous peoples of the Nigerian nation rise unanimously and chase these barbarians back to where they came from.

in Cameroon u cannot just stroll in there without the Gerdames thoroughly profiling u.

So to those condemning Sowore i think you should now know what Treasonable offense means

Sowore is a patriot and we should all fight the FG to make sure they apologize and pay damages for every inconveniences they put him and his family through

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by TheVoice21(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by authority2006(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Another attention seeker. If DSS grab him now for questioning, he will turn around and claim that he was misquoted by the media. No be today different dey tell us that they knew the sponsors of Boko Haram but they never fit mention one name
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Foolish man he brought them into Nigeria to vote or what? Where was Jonathan & the ruling party pdp when they were crossing the border illegally? Even if they brought in 5 million Fulanis to vote in Northern Nigeria, how did it affect the Southern votes that gave President Buhari the election victory?
Mr shallow thinker. Hear this, they didn't bring them in to vote but to cause violence, should Jonathan declare himself a winner. Google why buhari was banned from entering the UK years back and you'd understand better. Who said their monkey and baboon would be soaked in blood? I wonder why someone pretend not to know the truth

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by aryzgreat: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2021
This man might be assassinated by bastard APC politicians.

This is the reality of the present day.

Imported Fulani terrorist used to rig election in the North now causing havoc in Nigeria.

Shame on APC, buhari, thiefnubuu, Hell rufai and all the evil planners

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bigfish3k: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2021
See the rubbish Obama supported

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
I don’t do crypto currency, never said I did bitcoin. When your mates were making money under APC & Buhari,Almijiri what were you doing? Waiting for Abuja to come & give you stipends? Be waiting, or let me guess, you are waiting for President Atiku & pdp?

What do you do apart from being a nuisance on the internet making useless statements like a deranged attack dog?
Point to one useful statement you've ever made.
How will you do crypto when you're being spoonfed by those who put you on the net to play the public fool.
Don't worry 2023 is around the corner. Just plan your retirement well

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bubu2019: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2021
Bampeh:
This is what is called "Gobe"
What were they promised?

70 virgins
But as they finish the job, Uboi virgins come scarce die,
Well.
You know the rest

Bampeh want to know the truth
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Mr shallow thinker. Hear this, they didn't bring them in to vote but to cause violence, should Jonathan declare himself a winner. Google why buhari was banned from entering the UK years back and you'd understand better. Who said their monkey and baboon would be soaked in blood? I wonder why someone pretend not to know the truth
Mumu Illiterate, Dummy never quote me again, dunce conspiracy theorist. President Buhari that all his children graduated from the United Kingdom was banned from entering the UK by who? The sooner you get a life for yourself the better, this your self inflicted hatred you have for yourself will never allow you prosper.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by izubext007: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2021
now we now knw the reason while Jonathan said " his presidential ambitions does not worth the blood of any one"

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
The truth is coming out little by little. And this marriage would loose every thread holding it.

Yes. Now I stand for that if that is the only way to free ourselves from these demons up North.

It is an insult how dare Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Burkina bullying us in our own land? Countries we feeds, countries we partly built with our money, countries that sees Nigerian citizen as gold before, countries that are not up to population of Lagos and Kano together, countries we help to have peace in their homeland Buhari now turned them to our boss in our own country.

I have lived in Gambia before and this gave me the opportunity to travelled to Senegal, Guinea, Mali, Burkina. Fula are nobody in those places infact they are the most relegated tribe in those area. In Gambia you can hardly seen they only sell bread(Tapalapa or mburu bread) and do tea in Banjul or Serekunda or Bakau area they are just nobody, the Madinka, Wolof, Jola, Majanko don't like seen them around at all but same forbidden things now turned to boss in Nigeria this is why I'm so upset with the North, apc and Buhari.

It shall never be well with Buhari, it shall never be well with apc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

As a young boy I always said I would marry a Fulani lady because they were so beautiful, friendly and nice people.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Modified: I think those killer Fulanis that started terrorising Nigerians are not Nigerian and Buhari's failure to decisively deal with them led to the escalation of their killings and that also encouraged some Nigerian Fulanis to join them.
Fulani groups that are suppose to condemn the killers were also being biased in their judgement, instead of fishing out the foreigners that are killing people among them, they decided to allow tribal sentiment overshadow their sense of reasoning.

If Miyetti Allah had chastised them instead of covering up for them things would not have escalated to this extent, also I will blame Buhari for not taking decisive action.

It is not too late Miyetti Allah should tell Nigerians among them not to join those foreigners in perpetrating crime, they should urge them to fish out the killers among them and the government should not be biased in handling this Fulani issue, Buhari or whoever is in charge of the affairs of the Nation should be decisive in dealing with these Intruders.

I no believe you.All those ethnic killings that have been going on in the north before it escalated into Islamic was against the Christian nko?

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What do you do apart from being a nuisance on the internet making useless statements like a deranged attack dog?
Point to one useful statement you've ever made.
How will you do crypto when you're being spoonfed by those who put you on the net to play the public fool.
Don't worry 2023 is around the corner. Just plan your retirement well
Uncle Emefiele had told me years ago not to get involved in crypto, know your way no be curse, look who is laughing now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.