Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" (4481 Views)

Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! / If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Silentgroper:

cc: magnoliaa
begoniaa

a question 4 u.
no tell me say u dae expect ansa From them
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by GeneralPula: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op, how many fine girls have you seen wey don make ham for life? Don’t be deceived with fake eye lashes and all, only the extremely lucky ones do scale thru..

A lot of fine naija girls are poor, lazy, lacks intelligence, with fake lifestyle..

3 Likes

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Silentgroper(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
patoski39:
no tell me say u dae expect ansa From them
Na one person nd na feminist, abi na feminazi .
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Silentgroper(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Men are providers, women are nurturers/multipliers. Bring home the money and she'll take care of you and look good for you.
Fake feminiist, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by fuckaholic25(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
seconded
this man has suffered in ur hands!!!
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by FreeSpirited: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
GeneralPula:
Op, how many fine girls have you seen wey don make ham for life? Don’t be deceived with fake eye lashes and all, only the extremely lucky ones do scale thru..

A lot of fine naija girls are poor, lazy, lacks intelligence, with fake lifestyle..
Many of them have had the opportunity, they only wasted it on exuberance and frivolities

2 Likes

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by kense88: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Madmazel:
don't blame the women, blame the men. Na men dey give them money. Wetin some men dey spend on women, u go imagine if Dem fall from heaven and no get anything to do with money anymore or Dem no get family wey go need that money. And all they get in return is sex that they both enjoyed. The moment a man can control his lust for sex and women. 40percent of his problem is solved.

We men should stop wasting money trying to get sex from women. I know you will say it's your money. But the crisis of women not wanting to work and all depending on men should stop. If we stop giving in to lust of the flesh. They will see reason why they should work to make money
Na the foolish money miss road guys, dey spoil them. The dating scene in Nigeria is set up to exploit the men, in favour of women.
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Madmazel:
Just like the story that made frontpage some days ago of a girl claiming she trekked from Ikeja to somewhere and one mumu man wired 175k just like that for a very foolish reason. She isn't sick, need money for school, or facing any health challenge. Just for going to a man's house and u no carry ur vex money along and the guy no give u. U come trek and one mumu man dash u 175k.

huh that one, if u investigate that man he maybe illegal, no hard worker go send money like that
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
patoski39:
We need to start by castrating the simp(le) guys cool
So apt.

1 Like

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Tunde835(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Men are providers, women are nurturers/multipliers. Bring home the money and she'll take care of you and look good for you.
Cut the crap. A man doesn't need a women while females are nothing without men. If men stopped giving women money, a majority of Nigerian women will starve to death thats why they were all freaking out during SMAN and also why they snatch husbands in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Magnoliaa(f): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tunde835:
Cut the crap. A man doesn't need a women while females are nothing without men. If men stopped giving women money, a majority of Nigerian women will starve to death thats why they were all freaking out during SMAN and also why they snatch husbands in Abuja.
And your point is?
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Validfacts: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And your point is?
You are useless both mentally and physically. If only what can offer is to exhaust a hard earned money on urself. Who the Bleep are u looking good for? What an entitlement. Spits!!!
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Validfacts:
You are useless both mentally and physically. If only what can offer is to exhaust a hard earned money on urself. Who the Bleep are u looking good for? What an entitlement. Spits!!!

Look at what we have here. So soon? You couldn't even give it a rest for a few days, dear troll, before coming into my mention to display your excessive and intoxicating affection and obsession for me?

Aw. Too bad I'm just not in a place to indulge you, rn. Or ever.

Keep trying.
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
pseudonomer:

Yea, you’re right. I remember when I was young, I noticed all the guys in my area doing hard-labour jobs were the ones giving 50% of their wages to ladies. I know a guy whose daily wage was 2k daily then, he gives his gf 1k daily, I was like wtf... Well I will blame then men.

The funny thing is this is only common among Naija girls...
how many country have you gone to?
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
fuckaholic25:
this man has suffered in ur hands!!!
I swear gringrin
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by stanliwise(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tunde835:
Story, Got to the Club on Friday and the way konji dey disturb men. Omo even the so called mumu alpha males go dey behave like person wey wan run mad ontop women matter.
No women is starving to death o my brother, they simply know that at the touch of most men button all sense shall disappear.
In other words I think nature knows that men and women needs to be together. Although maybe not in this manner but atleast they still have to be together
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by Validfacts: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Look at what we have here. So soon? You couldn't even give it a rest for a few days, dear troll, before coming into my mention to display your excessive and intoxicating affection and obsession for me?

Aw. Too bad I'm just not in a place to indulge you, rn. Or ever.

Keep trying.
Do i say i wanna exchange words with u? I just made an answer to your question up there. It's globally known of course, that u bitches have nothing to offer than smelling pu**y.
Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by stanliwise(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Robertgreene1:
I do rather start feeding street dogs and goats than waste my money on some hoes..
hmmmm only gays or strong decent men can say this and stick to it. But na cruise we dey for this forum. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" by anochuko01(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This has turned to a mere cliche or myth nowadays. Even feminists won't agree with you. And aides that, how would many ladies multiply anything when it's all about make-up and extravagant lifestyle and fake internet life.

It's well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / Who Breaks Up A Relationship Most,guys Or Girls? / God loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.