Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? (2851 Views)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021

One of my aunty juss came back from the U.S. problem is she's lightskin with America acent & dyamm fine. Last time I saw her waz when I was 5year old. I visited her yestaday & I think am in love...but too scared to tell her.

Please advise & please mature reply only.
Cheers smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Go for deliverance before you become a victim of incest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:

So to like fine women is incest? is it incest to like beyansi?
I ask for advise..u talking incest.. are u ok sir?(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

So to like fine women is incest? is it incest to like beyansi?
I ask for advise..u talking incest.. are u ok sir?(no oofense) angry
Your aunt is your father or mother's sister , and having sexual urges towards such a person boarders on the act called incest. Now ,before you open your mouth and start vomiting rubbish, kindly look up the meaning of the word so as to avail yourself of being a victim of self-inflicted ignorance

6 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by endsarrrs(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
AUNTY - meaning the sister of your mother or your father
I have educated you now @OP

NOW, GO AND "RECEIVE SENSES" angry

someone should please add that slapping of RONALDINHOs head photo

2 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
Your aunt is your father or mother's sister , and having sexual urges towards such a person boarders on the act called incest. Now ,before you open your mouth and start vomiting rubbish, kindly look up the meaning of the word so as to avail yourself of being a victim of self-inflicted ignorance

U sound like u hate women sir. I juss say shes lightskin. U dont like lightskin women? are we not suppose to like lightskin women especially wit American acent.. shes not like Nigerian women who spek pigeon English sir angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

U sound like u hate women sir. I juss say shes lightskin. U dont like lightskin women? are we not suppose to like lightskin women especially wit American acent.. shes not like Nigerian women who spek pigeon English sir angry
The issue here is not whether she is light-skinned or not ...she's your aunt and trying to justify your perversity by changing the subject doesn't sound smart at all.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by illicit(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
No now

Why not introduce her to me and let me like her for u

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
The issue here is not whether she is light-skinned or not ...she's your aunt and trying to justify your perversity by changing the subject doesn't sound smart at all.

Which one is pervert again? to like lightskin woman is pervert? Do u prefer I link her with u so u can move in...correct? (mr Sharp guy)

bro I dont meamnnnto sound rude but u sound like a Nigeria Taliban!!(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Pumpumking:

Which one is pervert again? to like lightskin woman is pervert? so u saying women should not have equality becuz they fine & lightskin?..no equal rights??
bro I dont meamnnnto sound rude but u sound like a Nigeria Taliban!!(no oofense) angry
[/s] Since you've chosen to be no better than the animals who mate with their mothers and fathers , then go ahead with newfound stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Babaken(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
When last did you treat malaria.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
Lols..u dey follow werey argue. U get time sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Since you've chosen to be no better than the animals who mate with their mothers and fathers , then go ahead with newfound stupidity.

Joshua calm down I begggggggy.u muslim people r too dyamm strict wit yor sharia law I beg. so to like lightskin woman is illegal under sharia law...correct?. Dint u hear me say she gots America acent? so yor ideal woman must spek pigeon English..correct? Bro I love women especially lightskin...am thinking of telling her I love her but i think she will slap me.
can u advise or not gaddddemmmit. I dint ask u for life story!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
SHE IS LAWFUL FOR HIM AS LONG AS THEY DID NOT SUCK THE SAME BREAST

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:

thank u sir. Jashub keeps thinking about sexxxx coz he not mature. That's the last thing on my mind sir. He make it sound like its ilegal to tell a lightskin lady u like her. Respect to u sir... 3 gbosa to u sir!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Lawful in what sense , is it biblically or culturally? Please explain
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Cinema4d: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
Lol. You think you're explaining this to a normal person?
I once tried to explain something to this guy but, I discovered it's hard for him to comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cinema4d:

I once tried to explain something to this guy but, I discovered it's hard for him to comprehend.

this thread is about women sir, not girls. bro dont u have school hom work?(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Jashub: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cinema4d:

It's my fault. I thought I was addressing someone who is human, not knowing I was talking to an animal with an android device.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by qwertyboss(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

You sound like an ignorant
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by spirul77: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Haha MrCork, how's peckham

4 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
qwertyboss:

You sound like an ignorant

Doroty calm down sir.. no need for voilent undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by fattprince(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm surprised you people can't see the Op is trolling. Yes he is doing it intentionally.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Cinema4d: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jashub:
It's my fault. I thought I was addressing someone who is human, not knowing I was talking to an animal with an android device.
grin grin grin the guy is just a funny human being.
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Mastakija(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
endsarrrs:
AUNTY - meaning the sister of your mother or your father
I have educated you now @OP

NOW, GO AND "RECEIVE SENSES" angry

someone should please add that slapping of RONALDINHOs head photo
slapping of Ronaldhino's head i have not
But this i have
I give unto thee grin

4 Likes

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Mastakija(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Which one is pervert again? to like lightskin woman is pervert? Do u prefer I link her with u so u can move in...correct? (mr Sharp guy)

why are u tryin to justify your ignorance
You're a perveetic incest for falling in love with your aunt
What part of that dont u understand
U asked for an advise u got a candid one and you're still taking trash
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Mastakija(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:

So its lawful for u to marry your mother
Since u two did not suck the same breast

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by purples25(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lol mrcork cheesy
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Xixtie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
purples25:
Lol mrcork cheesy
I honestly think this is a Mr.Cork wannabe.
Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
why are u tryin to justify your ignorance
You're a perveetic incest for falling in love with your aunt
What part of that dont u understand
U asked for an advise u got a candid one and you're still taking trash

Makakara ..calm down babes...coooolit down gadddemmmit. how can Nigeria progres when all u home base people do is cuss cuss cuss. Tha fok is incest gots to do wit nada? Is aunty & sister the same thing?(read the post gaddddemit).bro u can never relate to this thread except u hav fine aunty especialy if she lightskin..but if yor aunty is ugly..of course u will be up set...juss like jashub is upset. Is it my fault if u hav ugly aunty? anyways read the post again & ple please please..come back wit great mature advise!!(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? by purples25(f): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Yes, he is like mrcork but not exactly the same. And some people are using energy to argue with him! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / I Just Lost A Baby / MEN!! This Is What Happens When You Let A Woman Have SOME POWER Over You!(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.