Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (38915 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by jamiudinho(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/ That's not the hand of a 80 years old man.

/
I pray ur hate lifestyle will not be pass to ur generation

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Greenback: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ryda:
Only if they could swap the vaccine with sniper . angry

grin
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by ada9ja(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This further confirmed that the only thing that has improved in Nigeria since 2015 is Buhari's health.

His hand looks so fresh like a 30 yr old man.

He is really getting younger since 2017

Same with my grandmum....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Ekpeitut: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
"A political decoy is a person employed to impersonate a politician, to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their "target".

In the case of Nigeria..a political decoy was sort to cover the seeming incapacitation of an ailing Buhari. There has been several moves by the " presidency" to shield this ugly truth. Apart from the facial inconsistencies seen in previous photograps, the appointment of ex service chiefs as non career ambassadors was done to payoff or silence the service chiefs are also in on this ugly secret. These are treasonable offences and all actors in this deceit will be summarily executed. Culled from Punch newspaper 06/05/2024.

Nigeria is pregnant.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Percaput: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
I wonder why the issue hasn't been trending..

Randy91:

I doubted Nnamdi Kanu previously but after sitting with my DAD(top military retired) after telling me somethings...i just believed NNAMDU KANU...

Nnamdu Kanu is RIGHT !

Dat vegetable at Aso Rock is DEAD !!!
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This further confirmed that the only thing that has improved in Nigeria since 2015 is Buhari's health.

That person could easily be anyone but bubu.

I was looking at the arm too.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by edoairways: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
This was same man the senile fool called Nnamdi Kanu said that is Jubril and a clone wearing a mask over the body...

And some airheads and brain free brings started jumping over the whole media and posting trash of one ear and another...eye socket to another one...

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu should screenshot his hand and other hands to tell us how Jubril too covid-19 today...

Scammer living fat on empty brains....
How can an 80 year old man be so fresh
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

seriously ehn, i try not to say it out loud or even think it, but i keep finding myself more and more starting to believe this 'conspiracy theory' of a body double. I wan believe the alternative say na plastic surgery at work, but i find that body double possiblity to be really taking hold in my mind more these days. Time will tell sha
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Percaput:
I wonder why the issue hasn't been trending..

If top military officials (both current and retired) are not speaking up...why do you expect it to trend ?

Take for example, how Dora Akuyili paid with her LIFE after speaking up for Yaradua's case....

Nigeria is ruled by the PRESIDENCY !!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by edoairways: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
donnie:

They will try to make it compulsory... connected to back account, drivers license, passport etc. Why do we always like to sidon watch until it's too late. CNN is really a witchcraft tool.
That station is just deceiving the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Placebo
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Telstar:
The question is compare your grandfather's hands with that of the man whom they called Buhari, you would definitely understand that there's a question mark. A huge question mark.
that's if d father had enough medical n health care like Buhari.
don't an 80 year old man with medical care can b fresher than a 50 year old man with health issues
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Mcuzy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
[b][/b]
Jerryherd:
cool

Baba no one die kpuf like Abba Kyari, Ajimobi , buruji kashamu and other elite

I can bet it that this vaccines won't tourch common man's body, except the supper rich, Pastors , Shiek ,the politicians, Emirs , Kings and Sultans all their families , relatives and domestic staffs

They would soon lunch a religious propaganda by their Islamic clerics in the North to call it haram just like polio vaccine, and pastors would call it 666

na so we see am o
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

I doubted Nnamdi Kanu previously but after sitting with my DAD(top military retired) after telling me somethings...i just believed NNAMDU KANU...

Nnamdu Kanu is RIGHT !

Dat vegetable at Aso Rock is DEAD !!!

So what did your top military father tell you?? nobody knows you here share let's hear...

No b today our father de tell us say they scored 99 goals against us( Nigeria) ...
let's hear...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by richmond500: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
So all the commenters on this Nairaland front page are so BLIND not to see the extreme youth of a supposedly 80-year old Buhari's arms?

Is it that Nigerians are a special kind of 'DAFT' or what? No one is talking about an 80-year old hand, no wrinkles, but wrinkles on the face and a silicon ear that always bends under pressure from nose mask...

So with these much quirks, people still call this thing Buhari? I am done with Nigerians. I used to think its only Northerners that are dumb. But now I realise it's the whole country that's seriously daft! Their brains don't work, save a few!

its difficult to have wrinkles on ur muscles when u eat healthy meals.
U see the bicept muscle ehn, that place is always fresh, u can check ur own and compare it to ur face, u go see say ur face rough pass ur hand

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

YOU ARE A WISE MAN
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Bubu will be like shey I no go die second time? grin

Bubu guy man

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
I swear buhari' go de have nightmares after this vaccination....

Baba no know wetin go happen to am next.

Him just use one mind collect am like that day make people sha believe dem.

Nightmares upon nightmares for Buhari loading.

Loading-ding-ding-loading. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by walefresh3(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

You mean cloned vegetable at Aso rock ??

Why did Trump ban Nigeria and Nigerians from USA...And now, Biden does not want to associate with d Vegetable and also his wife has been absent...Ask urself these questions...

What wanted to happen during Yaradua's death and Dora Akuyili(RIP) spoke up to prevent and was later mysteriously killed is what is happening at ASO ROCK now
I am very sure you don't have parents at home. Wishing your country president death.... I fear you....I still love him with passion no matter what happened between the north and west... before self tongue and mouth dey fight and Dem dey settle.. mumu man...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
walefresh3:
I am very sure you don't have parents at home. Wishing your country president death.... I fear you....I still love him with passion no matter what happened between the north and west... before self tongue and mouth dey fight and Dem dey settle.. mumu man...

Yoluba Muslim spotted !
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Rapidpolystyren(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Even if Buhari×10 takes the vaccine on CNN, i will never take it.

Malaria has been in Africa for so long, yet no vaccination to reduce its devastating impact, coronavirus that is even less deadly came within a year, boom! There is vaccine.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but i will pass.
nobody has stopped you from creating a malaria vaccine

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice one...others should follow suit..
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
nijaomegacode:
They will bring this vaccine to your door step. Something the couldn't do for NIN and palliative.
Over 10billion has been budgeted for the vaccine distribution.
Would you take the vaccine?
Yes- like
No- share.

I am not taking that bloody poison disguised as vaccine. I don't trust these world governments who are looking to control and depopulate world populations. If the vaccine is so effective against contracting covid-19, then why are those who are already vaccinated being told to still wear masks and socially distance? These demons think say dem get sense.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by dasparrow: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
ofiko123:
Nice one...others should follow suit..

Yes, other politicians should follow suit. As for me and my loved ones, we are not going to take the jab.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
dasparrow:

Yes, other politicians should follow suit. As for me and my loved ones, we are not going to take the jab.

Who cares??
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by walefresh3(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

Yoluba Muslim spotted !

O dey go look for your mate... Terrorist... Enemy of the nation... Always look for way to criticize Buhari... God will soon shame you..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT see the hand like a fresh doll’s hand.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by landforeast(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
That hand does not look like the hand of a 70 plus man abi na my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is definitely not Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why exactly were they clapping?
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians asking why bubu's hands is fairer than his face, I see them calling him jibril, I see them angry as to why a foreigner must rule is and plunge us into abject poverty, I see Garba sheu and femi adesanya releasing a statement regarding Buhari's fair hands, I see lie Mohammed blaming it on IPOB and Sunday Igbogo, I see the matter dying off. This I have seen.

World's best seer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: What Transpired During Obasanjo, Tinubu’s Meeting / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.