Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (38881 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
hollah123:
guy forget these useless propaganda they fed u with,it's not possible.
buhari might not b actively involved in governance but he's still alive.

some people are funny sha,at first u said u want to see Buhari.
he showed face taking d vaccine

n now they said the hand does not match d face, zombies are insinuating that they have cloned Buhari hand again because they just throw words around without knowing d meaning.

Am very sure if Buhari should come out naked for them to see they will still tell him to show them his intestine
Stop supporting evil. That man up there is not Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Coronavirus1: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari took Anti malaria medication they should give him the injection in his ear so he can hear what is happening Nigeria bandits fulani problem boko haram. and many more though he is not deaf not to notice ESN.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
hollah123:
so USA will know Buhari is dead n their president will welcome a body double?
have u heard that d POTUS have a special security unit which screens his visitors to avoid any threat to his life? or are u telling me USA is part of d conspiracy?at least it was after d run away fugitive declared buhari dead that he was hosted by Trump.

so u expect G7 leaders to sit while a third world country play dumb on them?

so a whole Atiku n obj combined will go to d polls to contest with a body double?

if only u know just like mama Taraba n co, Atiku have many spies in Buhari government?so no one will have any clear evidence to nail buhari to d cross?

Ur leader wish him dead but today his parents are no more n d worst is that he couldn't even attend their burial,we know how hurtful it could b but Buhari is still alive n kicking..........e pain d flat headed fugitive urine drinker

You are getting everything wrong...

He was alive as of 2015..his demise could have happened at that time he spent about 100days away from office...

Guy, think and Look at that body very well !!!!.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Digitalben:
In as much I have'nt understood the effectiveness of this vaccine

I think we should allow those who feels like taking it have it.

Obviously if it is kissavailable for the general public, I see no reason why I should not take it.

They will try to make it compulsory... connected to back account, drivers license, passport etc. Why do we always like to sidon watch until it's too late. CNN is really a witchcraft tool.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Roma10: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hijab again!!
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by big7: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Telstar:
Yes. I guess KANU is right. Nigerians(not all) are not intelligent.

Southerns are educated illiterate(not everyone) thou, cos this game play seem just too obvious even to the daft

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
So all the commenters on this Nairaland front page are so BLIND not to see the extreme youth of a supposedly 80-year old Buhari's arms?

Is it that Nigerians are a special kind of 'DAFT' or what? No one is talking about an 80-year old hand, no wrinkles, but wrinkles on the face and a silicon ear that always bends under pressure from nose mask...

So with these much quirks, people still call this thing Buhari? I am done with Nigerians. I used to think its only Northerners that are dumb. But now I realise it's the whole country that's seriously daft! Their brains don't work, save a few!

Aisha couldn't stand the double any more, no wonder she Japa!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
So all the commenters on this Nairaland front page are so BLIND not to see the extreme youth of a supposedly 80-year old Buhari's arms?

Is it that Nigerians are a special kind of 'DAFT' or what? No one is talking about an 80-year old hand, no wrinkles, but wrinkles on the face and a silicon ear that always bends under pressure from nose mask...

So with these much quirks, people still call this thing Buhari? I am done with Nigerians. I used to think its only Northerners that are dumb. But now I realise it's the whole country that's seriously daft! Their brains don't work, save a few!

Guy, i already knew he is not the president Yorubas and North voted for...

Top officials in the Military know about this !

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Thanks boss.

I checked your profile, you've been a registered user of Nairaland since 2005, and you are still active till now, kudos to you.

Guess I should say thanks for the compliments.grin
Seun I hope you're seeing... smiley
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

He was alive as of 2015..his demise could have happened at that time he spent about 100days away from office...

They do not. Just take a look at Osibanjo and the so-called man called Buhari. Whose hand supposed to look younger? Check the pictures again. (Nigerians not all) are foolish.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Telstar:
They do not. Just take a look at Osibanjo and the so-called man called Buhari. Whose hand supposed to look younger? Check the pictures again. (Nigerians not all) are foolish.

I doubted Nnamdi Kanu previously but after sitting with my DAD(top military retired) after telling me somethings...i just believed NNAMDU KANU...

Nnamdu Kanu is RIGHT !

Dat vegetable at Aso Rock is DEAD !!!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
big7:

Southerns are educated illiterate(not everyone) thou, cos this game play seem just too obvious even to the daft

Christianity is the worst thing to happen to the Isrealites down south of Nigeria. I can defend this statement even using the bible and with my life.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

I doubted Nnamdi Kanu previously but after sitting with my DAD(top military retired) after telling me somethings...i just believed NNAMDU KANU...

Nnamdu Kanu is RIGHT !

Dat vegetable at Aso Rock is DEAD !!!
Education in Nigeria also gone if folks out there could believe this is their real president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Aisha couldn't stand the double any more, no wonder she Japa!

I deh tell you. The charade was just too much for her too bear.

She had bn lamenting and lamenting: "My husband's government has been hijacked".

How else do daft Nigerians expect her to put it again? Is it until they spell it out for them before they use their no 6? I tire for the majority of we people o.

Wherever she is now, she will be at a loss to explain the idiocy of Nigerians and how slow their brains work, especially her fellow northerners. Those ones are iredeemably dumb!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vickym1:
Are they sure that is the real covid vaccine
i doubt
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:

I deh tell you. The charade was just too much for her too bear.

She had bn lamenting and lamenting: "My husband's government has been hijacked".

How else do daft Nigerians expect her to put it again? Is it until they spell it out for them before they use their no 6? I tire for the majority of we people o.

Wherever she is now, she will be at a loss to explain the idiocy of Nigerians and how slow their brains work, especially her fellow northerners. Those ones are iredeemably dumb!
You see, for a first Lady to abandon the office of the first Lady and all the incentives and luxuries that comes with it, you should know that something is amiss!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

You see, for a first Lady to abandon the office of the first Lady and all the incentives and luxuries that comes with it, you should know that something is amiss!
They don't know that because they are stupid. The question they ought to have asked is where is Aisha Buhari? Why did she run away?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
I will take after Yaya Bello of Kogi State had taken
That One no fi happen o my Govo were I know they no fi carry this Thing near am.The Vaccine no go even Come Kogi.they know it's gonna be a waste of It.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

so u mean it was body double or clone that visited Trump n also addressed G7 leaders?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Half of the vaccine will go to his lesbian cows , a man that love cows more than human being
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Misterone: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
sammyj:
grin grin I thought he use to behave as if he is immune to COVID 19 in the past. Anyways, good one from him and hope is not ordinary water that was injected to himgrin
all these yellow yellow children without brain self. they are sooo.... dull to the extent they don't know the difference between shit and cake. now dumb Bleep, I will say this once.
1. face mask does not keep the virus out, it keeps it in
2. when you are at the rock, you follow strict covid 19 instructions.
3. you are not allowed within 2feet of the president.
3. it is his house, he sets the rules. you don't expect him to put on face mask in his house when people are around and pull it off when they are not. that is big time hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by od501: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384332/happening-now-buhari-takes-covid-19-vaccine-live-tv-photos/

I doubt say na vaccine be that, I don't trust these people at alllll....
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=hollah123 post=99657562]so u mean it was body double or clone that visited Trump n also addressed G7 leaders?[/quoteľ]

Guy, tell your president to address town hall meetings as GEJ and other past presidents did....

I am done replying u !

Ciao !
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
hollah123:
so u mean it was body double or clone that visited Trump n also addressed G7 leaders?

Guy, tell your president to address town hall meetings as GEJ and other past presidents did....

I am done replying u !

Ciao !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let's see how he react in coming days
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Charly68: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good presido...! We shall commend you for any good thing you do ,for this you did well.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by SKhanmi: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lawalemi:
Let's see how he react in coming days

What if it's ordinary water that's inside the syringe? Isn't that possible in this deceitful world we live in?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hopefully this marks the beginning of the battle against covid 19 in Nigeria.

If the vaccine works, we could be back to normal before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Baba no one die kpuf like Abba Kyari, Ajimobi , buruji kashamu and other elite

I can bet it that this vaccines won't tourch common man's body, except the supper rich, Pastors , Shiek ,the politicians, Emirs , Kings and Sultans all their families , relatives and domestic staffs

They would soon lunch a religious propaganda by their Islamic clerics in the North to call it haram just like polio vaccine, and pastors would call it 666

They're welcome to it.

It's no problem.

A virus pandemic that has killed less than 2000 people in over a year is not really a pandemic, as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Many more people have been murdered in this country in.the same length of time than those recorded dead with covid.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by jamiudinho(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians asking why bubu's hands is fairer than his face, I see them calling him jibril, I see them angry as to why a foreigner must rule is and plunge us into abject poverty, I see Garba sheu and femi adesanya releasing a statement regarding Buhari's fair hands, I see lie Mohammed blaming it on IPOB and Sunday Igbogo, I see the matter dying off. This I have seen.
I tot after seeing this video ur brain will b back to normal but I can see ur case is demonic
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

I am done replying u !

Ciao !
even if he goes naked,u will still ask for his intestine.

is he a clone or body double?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.