Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Want To Propose: I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Propose: I Need Help (2106 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2011
Hello hwz.
Hv dcd to propose to my gal  her bdy.I need tips  how to go about it, wil cherish stories of how u were proposed to or want to be proposed to.I welcome suggestions pls esp frm ladies. Needless to say dat it must b cost effective.aint dat romantic but hv got d ring.
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2011
Awwww
i lyk things lyk c
y nt do it lyk in d movies
*d restaurant,d cinema,d beach,wyl slpn,in d ice cream,on er bday,e.t.c*
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2011
Take her to place u first met her tongue
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by BABE3: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2011
@OP
I'm gonna start with, don't put it in her Wine, pounded yam, or apple. Pls that's a beasty Cliche! And it shows lack of creativity. She can even choke on the ring sef! undecided

So I think the best way, to avoid, any awkwardness, embarrassment, and "over the top-ness", is just to propose to her in the comfort of your room/home. No effizy!. So, just in case she says No, you'll chop your embarrassment in private, and if she says yes, dats a free pass for Engagement sex! cheesy  wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2011
^^My child, wat engagement sex?who is corrupting ur mind?
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by BABE3: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2011
^^Look at you!  **smh** You don't know what engagement sex is?

Engagement sex is the sexual intercourse that occurs between two people (hopefully), due to do excitement and heat of the positive outcome of a recent proposal! cheesy
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2011
^^You dis child, i know pass you, d question is who is corrupting you? meaning to say u don yawo!like is engagement sex necessary?
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by BABE3: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2011
Pls madam pweety, stop calling me a children. And I know pass! trust me! tongue
It's not necessary o. In fact it's not right. But that is what engagement sex is for those that engage in it or would like to.

So pweety, tell me, how many times, have you had engagement sex, since you know sooooo much, ? cheesy
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2011
^^I know better so engagement sex doesn't eva occur cheesy, it's like asking me how many times ave i been married?  undecided

p.s don't get touchy baby tongue
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by BABE3: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^I know better so engagement sex doesn't eva occur cheesy, it's like asking me how many times ave i been married?  undecided

p.s don't get touchy baby tongue

That's the point!!lmaooo

I love you! smiley
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

That's the point!!lmaooo

I love you! smiley

Bwaha! grin

You think u r smart,  cheesy . . ."how many times, have you had engagement sex?". . .not "how many times have you been proposed to?" or "have you been proposed to?"  u dig?
wink grin tongue
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2011
@pweety4me:I met her in an exam hall,
.aptitude test
@all:thumb up, all ears
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2011
Adabar:

@pweety4me:I met her in an exam hall,
.aptitude test

@all:thumb up, all ears

Lol. . .ok wat of the place u asked her out?
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2011
@pweety4me:I asked her out in my crib cux dint knw wht her response wuz goin, such
Dat if she had said
no;I wldnt hav wasted a dime but now am +v she s not gonna decline
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2011
^^Wat does she love most?
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2011
MY dear,can't pinpoint oooh
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by 190: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2011
propose on the streets or in the market place
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2011
Adabar:

MY dear,can't pinpoint oooh

U want to marry this woman? & u no know?u sef ok what kind of things does she fancy?
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2011
I ll get bak to u.
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2011
shocked shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by chamber2(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2011
hahaha, dis proposing thing sef. In my own case i just told her that i go marry her ooo and she talk say no wahala make i dey come.
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by pepperless: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2011
if u av friends in common, u cld go to d beach for instance and while avin fun wiv friends u can go on ur kneels and propose, u acn also do dt in a cinema, u just tel d operator dt while watchin movie ur pixture asking her to marry u wil appear on d screen,
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2011
^^Lool could be a disaster tho!
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Nautillus(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2011
Bruv, thee is no right way or wrong way, just do it the way it comes to mind for yah grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by MMM2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
take her 2 a motel were ashawo dey hang around, and propose 2 her.
She will just say yes.
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by frank317: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
chase after her with a kitchen knife. make sure all hthe doors are locked. mean it like u intend to kill her. then when u catch her, bring out the ring and say the magic word
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by amyliajane(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
chase her with a kitchen knife ke and afterwards bring out the ring, you want her to think that she is getting married to a phsyco wo displays madness at short intervals, if na me i no go accept oh
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by frank317: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
amyliajane:

chase her with a kitchen knife ke and afterwards bring out the ring, you want her to think that she is getting married to a phsyco wo displays madness at short intervals, if na me i no go accept oh

u really cant say. anything goes for women nowadays, just as long as the ring comes out in the end, she is ok with whatever style you use
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
Haba bros,suposin I mistakenly stab her nko.I no dey oo
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Adabar: 5:32am On Apr 13, 2011
@pweety4m:I knw she likes swimmin,'beachin',goin to d cinemas etc
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by coolgb(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2011
You can take her to a place like idanre hill and tell her you will jump down if she does not accept your proposal,she might consider
Re: I Want To Propose: I Need Help by Pweety4me(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2011
Adabar:

@pweety4m:I knw she likes swimmin,'beachin',goin to d cinemas etc

Taker her to the beach & buy a fruit, watever fruit she fancies, if it's a big 1 open the fruit first, place the ring inside & give it 2 her , then once she sees it ask her to marry you! cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000 / 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.