Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. (7414 Views)

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by stupidmod3: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
boss I Sabi sing also, and I go like work with ID Canada,abeg if you get that link, help your boy too now,I fit send you my song seff
who is id Canada?
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by suaveBrother(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
...dm me... I make and sell standard beats...
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
stupidmod3:
who is id Canada?
cabasa rather, it was auto correct bro
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by stupidmod3: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
cabasa rather, it was auto correct bro
oh okay tot another don dey
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
I like your determination.. You go blow Dat one na sure thing, it's just a matter of time.
thanks alot
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
All the best
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by bell1255: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Making it is not sure for anyone who has choosing to be creative. But we need to keep trying cos when it pays off eventually, you'll be happier.

Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2021
bell1255:
Making it is not sure for anyone who has choosing to be creative. But we need to keep trying cos when it pays off eventually, you'll be happier.
thanks alot man I really appreciate it
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Excellent7:
@ Op That's the right attitude. You just didn't fail, you learnt a lot. Perseverance and continuos research and self improvement are the keys. You are going places. Congratulations!
thanks alot
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Remijuice:
Which site do you get the free beats?
9jaflaver

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Excellent7:
@ Op That's the right attitude. You just didn't fail, you learnt a lot. Perseverance and continuos research and self improvement are the keys. You are going places. Congratulations!
thanks alot
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by erinatso: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bro no gv up cuz God no allow ur charger to first blow b4 u,
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
erinatso:
Bro no gv up cuz God no allow ur charger to first blow b4 u,
thanks alot
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
I like your determination.. You go blow Dat one na sure thing, it's just a matter of time.
Hey bitch what kinda moniker is this grin I can't stop laughing grin
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Music is hard ooooo,I do music too, and I understand how hard it is getting fund,how good music can sound when writing at home, only to record it in the studio and everything sounds starting like frog,but na who give up bleep up they say, more blessings bro
Kiddogarcia bad guy grin
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
You go blow aje
You go see say I talk am
But if everything don red no forget this moniker
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
ZIINI:

Kiddogarcia bad guy grin
ZIINI how far now,where you go,I no see your comment again
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
ZIINI how far now,where you go,I no see your comment again
I still dey I no just dey come here frequently again.
You no say no be everytime bobo go dey catch cruise
Man gas hustle
Re: I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. by Iamdbull: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
ZIINI:
You go blow aje You go see say I talk am But if everything don red no forget this moniker
sure na my guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women With Hairs At Their Jaws / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man &his Partner Will Make You Look Again(check Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.