Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Reasons Why People Cheat In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why People Cheat In A Relationship (373 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Cheat In A Relationship by michyking: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2021
If you have a cheating boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife. You may have wondered, why is he even cheating? Or why Is she even cheating? The reason people cheat is not usually straightforward, because different people cheat for different reasons. In my article on www.michyking.com, I highlighted 8 reasons why people cheat.
1.Anger or vengeance: Individuals in some cases cheat out of anger or longing to seek vengeance. Possibly you found out that your partner has cheated. You’re dazed and hurt. You might want to make your partner experience similar feelings so they truly understand the agony they caused you. After all, They hurt me, so now it’s my turn to hurt them. That is regularly the driving idea behind retaliatory infidelity.
2. Feeling neglected: Feeling that your partner isn’t giving enough attention to you or not taking enough time to spend with you. Any of the cases above can make one feel neglected and prompt cheating.
Kindly visit: https://michyking.com/8-reasons-why-people-cheat-in-a-relationship/ to read in detail.

(1) (Reply)

The First Step To Being Mr. / Who Is That? / Marriage Or Baby Mama. It All Depends On What You Are Comfortable With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.