Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Should I Believe Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Believe Nowadays (671 Views)

Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Believe Nowadays by sheDD(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Our world is becoming f**ked up by days. The things you you think are worth holding on are now regarded as worthless. What's really happening to romance this days and marriages at large.
Now let me let me come plain.
Please guys let me understand the reason why some guys chose "mediocrity" over "decency" I had to put these two cardinal word in asterisk cos I don't know if those two have another meaning that I don not know.

1) A guy chose to get married to a chronic wh*ore . Not by deceit ,not by coercion. I mean this particular guy knows the girl is heavily involved into the who're bizness but chose to marry her anyway. Note, not when the gal has stopped d lifestyle, but was active in it and d guy has to implore her to drop d bizness and join him in matrimony. I'm just confused it makes no sense to me!
2) I know of a lady in my hood. All and sundry knows this very gal is a renowned nightwalker.
But let me shock you!

This gal has 3 kids out of wedlock. But as I'm typing this to you a guy is in her tail for marriage. As in, what's really happening to our menfolks.
3) A friend to my sister has other two sisters. Among d three sisters one has 3 kids in marriage.
A guy got involved with one of d sis that ain't got any kid. Coming to their house to visit; this said guy saw d other sis that has kids already and already was head over wheel for d other sis that already has kids.

Even took the whole feeling to d next level of proposing and making marriage advances with d lady that has kids. While jettisoning d other former gal. All advices and meaningful projections made to d guy didn't move him.
So no more juicy slot for our "good" girl.
With all this alterations in our social. Should all ladies be given an open cheque to bask in d who're life style?

I'm somewhat angry, not that I should be ooo
Cos is none of my business.
But then I'm confused, has decency assumed another meaning that I know not.

What is really happening to our world.

Low quality now attract higher bidder

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by blackpanthar: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2021
sheDD:
Our world is becoming f**ked up by days. The things you you think are worth holding on are now regarded as worthless. What's really happening to romance this days and marriages at large.
Please guys let me understand the reason why some guys chose "mediocrity" over "decency" I had to put these two cardinal word in asterisk cos I don't know if those two have another meaning that I don not know.

1) A guy chose to get married to a chronic wh*ore . Not by deceit ,not by coercion. I mean this particular guy knows the girl is heavily involved into the who're bizness but chose to marry her anyway. Note, not when the gal has stopped d lifestyle, but was active in it and d guy has to implore her to drop d bizness and join him in matrimony. I'm just confused it makes no sense to me!
2) I know of a lady in my hood. All and sundry knows this very gal is a renowned nightwalker.
But let me shock you!

This gal has 3 kids out of wedlock. But as I'm typing this to you a guy is in her tail for marriage. As in, what's really happening to our menfolks.
3) A friend to my sister has other two sisters. Among d three sisters one has 3 kids in marriage.
A guy got involved with one of d sis that ain't got any kid. Coming to their house to visit; this said guy saw d other sis that has kids already and already was head over wheel for d other sis that already has kids.

Even took the whole feeling to d next level of proposing and making marriage advances with d lady that has kids. While jettisoning d other former gal. All advices and meaningful projections made to d guy didn't move him.
With all this alterations in our social. Should all ladies be given an open cheque to bask in d who're life style?

Marriage is NOT success
Read that again..

Why do you think it is like that?

Many who marry in such ways know what exactly their goals are.

Some of the so called whoooress are veryyyyyyy good in character but can ONLY survive by sex and then got addicted go it. Many of these so called loose ladies do not pretend or form and that is why many guys can go for them because they give peace of mind.

Meanwhile the ones who may be in church today, leading on the pulpit as choristers or prayer leaders or even pastors or ushers are secret p*ornstars who feel caged by religion and other parental and societal moral values.

So sadly everyone is wearing masks and hiding their true deviant nature, all in a bid to enter heaven by good works.

So just Understand that the world is ending.... Get ready and be on the right side. Pretenses will not survive what is coming. People are tired already, so soon people will no longer date each other, they will just ask for sex and that's it.

Life is very Spiritual

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by ena5four(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2021
My Babe Still Neva C Her Period, Wahala Looming
Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by InfernoNig: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Girls in hoe business, do use juju to attract men. So when you see men flocking around, know the juju is active.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by odinson1(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2021
This is what you should Belive

Nigerian girls are useless...All of them
Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by Samxxy(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Like some one above has said, girls are not smiling. They now use fetish means to attract men
Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Only low life men marry ashawooo. And their marriage nor dey reach 6 years. I made it a rule, to cut off any friend that loves carrying ashawoo everytime. They are bad influence and they deserve to be deserted by everyone sane person.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Believe Nowadays by Annogbe(f): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
sheDD:

But let me shock you!

tell elvis to contact this number he can help 08037111012

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat / Heart Broken / She Said What Turns Her On Is Money;Should I Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.