Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (52525 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by sylve11: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Reex12:
her sexlife is none of your business just be a brothers keeper to your freind

The guy is planning something already. sad cool
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by abeggnow: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

u must b a complete fool and a babarian.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by bigbamo: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Does this care include oiling his wife's engine? Or will you guys just leave that job for some random guy?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Men who do that comfortably, most often come from home towns where there is a tradition that forbids their wives from giving their bodies to another man else they run mad or even die.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by kolnel: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
they don't.
they surely have other means
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by eneye1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
The ones I have seen end up sleeping around. Some are smart enough to code it. Some do it with Someone very close to the very so that no one will know. Above all, try as much as possible to find away to bring her over.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Charmingpet: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care
congratulations, abeg take very good care of her
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by smallsmall: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
emkz:
I was seeing one girl whose sister had her husband abroad. They had two children. The woman coped as far as I can tell.

There was another woman who went to cheat one and half month after marriage even though the husband no go anywhere.

So pros will cheat under their husband's noses, nothing to do with abroad.

Your head dey dia.
I think this sex of a thing, is a problem for this indomie generation!
Any small space like this, na to begin cheat.
It all have to do with having Self Control.
If you cant master your own body, how then can you master anything else in life?
Sex starts as an idea in the mind, just like this @Op who is already salivating ablout bleeping his friends newly married wife.
I have known women who were away from their husbands for over three years (one even confessed to her husband to send her a Love Machine, so she can pleasure herself and not cheat with a third party since her husband cant be around, and they agreed to it) and did not cheat.
I know Men too who are avowed to having sex with ONLY their wife, one is a Christian who eventually started wanking with Vaseline but he never cheated with another humanbeing, on his wife.

So, it is a matter of choice and people should stop trying to fabricate excuses for their despicable behaviour or try to normalise such repugnant behavior.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:

Bros I'm not arguing with you over that, I'm just saying he should hustle hard and pave way for her to join him soon.. It wouldn't also be wrong if they choose to migrate as a family too, at least both of them can hustle together as one too.

Well you have a point to an extent. I think they would have relocated together if it was possible for them. but to be honest, It is not advisable to come as couple unless they are coming with residence permits.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Moneyearners: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
how
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Michelle55: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
swedbase:

Well you have a point to an extent. I think they would have relocated together if it was possible for them. but to be honest, It is not advisable to come as couple unless they are coming with residence permits.
Noted sir.. smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Health2019: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Datz nt true
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Greystone: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how it starts,

I Just hope that one day I won't read your Story on Nairaland Frontpage titled

"Man Kills Bestfriend after Discovering he had an affair with his Wife when he travelled to Austria to hustle" grin grin

I swear grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Druss(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
This shouldn't be your business and don't even discuss it with your friend. Face your front and focus on your life. They will know how to handle themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by matm: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even those who live with their husbands use dildos,finger and cucumbers let alone one whose horseband lives abroad.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:

Noted sir.. smiley

Thanks for your understanding. Many people do not know that one needs a residence permit to be able to integrate, work, do business and move freely. You become an illegal immigrant once your visa expires and belief me its not funny to be illegal anywhere in Europe right now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by aspiring44: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Angel246:
Men who do that comfortably, most often come from home towns where there is a tradition that forbids their wives from giving their bodies to another man else they run mad or even die.

One can never tell .oh o. I love the angle you looked at it from . Well done ,but some will demistify the tradition

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Michelle55: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
swedbase:

Thanks for your understanding. Many people do not know that one needs a residence permit to be able to integrate, work, do business and move freely. You become an illegal immigrant once your visa expires and belief me its not funny to be illegal anywhere in Europe right now.
I'll keep this in mind.. Thanks for being a lenient coach.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by LikeAking: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

He is avery good friend.

He placed her puna under your care.

Its beta for you to chop it, than outsiders.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Herbephe1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
And me that have not bleeped for 20years,have I died??
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by IgboWarlord(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
My uncle left my his wife of just 3months and traveled to Norway in 2013,the woman banged more than half of PH..My uncle came back in '19 come hear the woman scores..Im jejely go back,dey Oslo serve the woman divorce papers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
LikeAking:

He is avery good friend.

He placed her puna under your care.

Its beta for you to chop it, than outsiders.

Bad advice. For his friend to place such a treasure under his care has a lots to say about how much he trusted him. One shouldn't be a dog that ate the bone left for him to watch and safeguard.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by highb01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
videos call sex is not forbidden you guyz can practice video call sex
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by focus7: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

Under your care! That sounds volume and with a lot of meaning.

Just make sure you chop remain for your friend o.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by doctorbabs(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Put her in ur care??hmmm
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
IgboWarlord:
My uncle left my his wife of just 3months and traveled to Norway in 2013,the woman banged more than half of PH..My uncle came back in '19 come hear the woman scores..Im jejely go back,dey Oslo serve the woman divorce papers..

I always advice people not to get married if they are nursing ambition of travelling abroad. Except your deported, You won't be going back anytime soon. It takes nothing less than 5 years and that is if you're very smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Baba you are not her husband so its none of your business unless you are nursing hidden agenda and I hope you won't betray your friend by having sex with the woman placed under your care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
gfon:
She surely gonna fvck another dickk while your friend is gone,but don't be that dickk.

You just hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by smokeyupu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
NA DEM TELL YOU SAY DEM DEY COPE?

TRY FASTING DRY FOR ONE WEEK AND TELL ME HOW IT FEELS!!

BUT MIND YOU, JESUS CHRIST FASTED FOR 40 DAYS AND NIGHTS SO ITS STILL POSSIBLE FOR A HANDFUL TO STAY WITHOUT ANY ZIGZAGING
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by eluifranklin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones
Who still circumcises women in this day and age?
Please don’t come and be saying archaic things in public forums, the women will cope the same way the man will cope, what do you think the man will do?
Whatever comes to your mind is ehat the woman will do too!!!
Circumcision of women is an evil archaic culture and tradition hellbent on killing the sexual drive of women, making most of them to even feel different degrees of pain during sex, that’s not something you should talk about or wish for any woman

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by greypencils: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Masturbation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.