Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (52522 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mide3367:
I keep wondering why men marry these days when they know that marriage is a cage. Why marry when you know that you won't be with your wife? Is she a wood? Men are they problem
Societal pressure bro. Most things we do in dis life is bcus of what people will say.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Changeofscene(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Incognito403:

A better question would have been " how do couples who live apart cope with intimacy".

Well, lemme guess, you only asked about women because for men it's sure he'll get a mistress. As sure as anything.

For me, if any woman that calls herself 'wife' says she's travelling for job or scholarship, na automatic divorce be that. At least, it automatically means I'm getting another wife.

So are you saying a woman should not develop herself by going for more studies or relocating for a much better job? I'm sure you don't like our very own Ngozi Okonjo Iweala then.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by funlo2013: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Repent and be converted! Jesus is coming soon!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Incognito403: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Changeofscene:

So are you saying a woman should not develop herself by going for more studies or relocating for a much better job? I'm sure you don't like our very own Ngozi Okonjo Iweala then.

I'm not saying so. I'm just saying she shouldn't expect me to remain single whole she's away. Just as I wouldn't expect her to remain single of I'm away.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by larryking540: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
lanjum:
Same question I asked a friend yesterday when she told me her husband is outside the country.

so u can't take such a risk ?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by adedehinbo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

It's a company job... She would work from 8 am - 6 pm daily Mon - sat
how much is the pay
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by biggie73(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care
...end of story.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by larryking540: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigcasava1:
No wife on earth can cope with that distance. I have seen alot of them fuvking around.
and there are still alot not messing around ,,yo my guy if work day 9ja no body for day leave nigeria ,,so don't create doubt for ladies who don't mind doing such
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Hathor5(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
I wonder ...
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kdon2: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

Dem dey collect codedly abeg! Now I know better. No saintly woman anywhere they are all whores.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by tyav7: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
columbus007:
Forget story,its not hard,she go still fvck no be woman again.
I tire
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Uae01Dirham: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Killermamba: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

Its wrong for you to leave your newly wedded wife and travel abroad for years and you expect her to be faithful over the years while his husband over there is banging different types and shape of pussy. If both agree for this child's play call distance marriage I only pity them in advance because it only has 6% of survival. The woman na wood ? Nor be blood dey her body? Guy just do your best .but don't fvck her no matter what.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by robosky02(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

This is the worse situation to be a care taker

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Qatar2022: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Get her busy and stay far away from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.
If she learnt a skill, set her up and your friend should be thinking of taking her along asap.

Take her along to do what ? Worst mistake a Nigeria will ever make is to take a useless Nigeria woman to abroad
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Paramount01(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2021
harmony75:
it's not a big deal for a child of God.. you can only understand if you're a child of God. God's grace is sufficient �

Are u OK? You talk as if u are the only one that know God...we are talking about nature here, for years nio,nobody to toch her for more than 3years,stop deceiving ursef

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Rukkyken71: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2021
petsolo115:

i dey laugh that your friend mathematically
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by lesson44: 3:41am On Mar 08, 2021
petsolo115:
Pls get rid of that evil in your heart. You know what I mean.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by 9jaRealist: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones

This is the sort of IGNORANT drivel used to justify Female Genital Mutilation...SMH angry
>
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Vetsolo(m): 5:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Angel246:
Men who do that comfortably, most often come from home towns where there is a tradition that forbids their wives from giving their bodies to another man else they run mad or even die.

Guy forget na just wey to tie the woman down make e no chop watin the hubby de chop else were

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Vetsolo(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Guy itdepend on ur clique follow the right clique na u go taya

malcom1X:

Na so them dey bang white girl for abroad?
Even Nigerian ladies living in abroad hate Nigerians who just arrived and refuse to show them way sef or to ease boys stress, them dey find white man wey no get time for them too.

White people don't have time for blacks, they all mind their business over there.

The guy might not have sex in the next 3 years sef. Which chick wey him want trip for that side? The guy no fit even speak German sef you dey talk.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by ensamy(m): 5:37am On Mar 08, 2021
Better buy a toy for her to keep her safe from the real thing. No one will accuse any toy for filling the gap. angry grin grin angry
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Vetsolo(m): 5:38am On Mar 08, 2021
The truth is once he chop the friend wife once it will be a roller coaster thing,,,just once is enough to make her pliable

tosinandtoyin:
I am currently in this situation my self. My husband has been away for the past three years in Canada. We have three children 2 boys and a girl. It has not been easy raising this children alone and most importantly not not having had sex for the past three years.

There are days I just have a strong urge to have sex, i just try to get my mind of it by engaging in other things and keep my self busy with my work.

I got a intimacy gadget at a point but its not like the real thing. I just felt I was torturing my self the more.
Now I have decided to take my mind off sex and just focus on taking care of my kids and my work.

I do hope and pray that one day we can together again as a family if God permits.

As for this ur friend's wife, please do not be intimate with her. Avoid being alone with her to avoid stories that touch as this can create room for any thing to happen.

Encourage her to get busy, get a job or learn a trade. This would help get her mind off the situation.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Vetsolo(m): 5:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Guy e go choke u when u hia say na fk marathon dey happen for ur house even u confirm Am say d guy na humanizer, why do u think ur own wife go be different?

Trajan:
I did exactly what your friend did.
I left my wife in care of a friend who happens to be our housemate as well.
Your friend didn't have a choice. He wouldn't have left her if he could go with her.

I hope you don't betray his trust. In my case, my friend is even a womanizer but I seriously doubt if he'll try to sleep with her being a married woman. He is not that kind of guy.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by toprealman: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Michelle55:
Get her busy and stay far away from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.
If she learnt a skill, set her up and your friend should be thinking of taking her along asap.

Set her up? Is that supposed to be his responsibility?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Bigredmachine: 5:59am On Mar 08, 2021
adedehinbo:
how much is the pay

120-150k monthly
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Michelle55: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2021
toprealman:

Set her up? Is that supposed to be his responsibility?
The friend left his wife in his care, I suppose he didn't leave them with nothing. So he can be generous enough to either set up something for her to keep her mind and body occupied or make her learn a skill. Any one is okay as long as he takes care of her as a brother to a sister and nothing more. I don't want to read otherwise few years from now.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by toprealman: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Michelle55:

The friend left his wife in his care, I suppose he didn't leave them with nothing. So he can be generous enough to either set up something for her to keep her mind and body occupied or make her learn a skill. Any one is okay as long as he takes care of her as a brother to a sister and nothing more. I don't want to read otherwise few years from now.
Ma'am, that's never a good plan. I have played a similar role.....such ostentatious profligacy will be counter productive.
Give her space but be available ONLY when absolutely necessary.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by naijapage(f): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Michelle55:
Get her busy and stay far away Customer Service from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kccheechy(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're not ready to be emancipated from poverty just bc of a woman
traveling abroad for greener pastures is not the ultimate route to emancipation from poverty my dear, but that doesn't mean I won't travel out. But if I must travel for greener pastures, I will see to it that I leave with my family. The only condition under which I won't travel with them is if I won't be away for long.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by adedehinbo(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

120-150k monthly
ok good! Can a man also do it,what's the qualifications and requirements
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by malcom1X: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
9jaRealist:

This is the sort of IGNORANT drivel used to justify Female Genital Mutilation...SMH angry
>

It's not female genital mutilation, it's female circumcision. Don't change the words

Besides he's telling the truth. A circumcised woman won't have the urge for Bleep and will not cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.