Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (52519 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by malcom1X: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kccheechy:
Definitely he is going to bang some white girls over there...
I don't fancy this arrangement of a man leaving his wife behind to travel abroad for whatever reason. Why should I be away from my wife and family for a long stretch of years in the name of looking for greener pastures? If I'm leaving for greener pastures, I'm leaving with her.

Na so them dey bang white girl for abroad?
Even Nigerian ladies living in abroad hate Nigerians who just arrived and refuse to show them way sef or to ease boys stress, them dey find white man wey no get time for them too.

White people don't have time for blacks, they all mind their business over there.

The guy might not have sex in the next 3 years sef. Which chick wey him want trip for that side? The guy no fit even speak German sef you dey talk.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by lastchild: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones
are there more circumcised than uncircumcised women in Nigeria?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Karemarealty288(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Get her busy and stay far away from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.
If she learnt a skill, set her up and your friend should be thinking of taking her along asap.

Skills can not and never override biological reaction.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by hakeem4(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care
they’d look for other people around them to satisfy their urge
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cucumber and soapy to the rescue
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Happy2020: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Not all men and not all women cheat. There are people that are loyal and committed regardless of distance or whatever else. Sadly no one here has experienced such a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Happy2020: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

smallsmall:

Your head dey dia.
I think this sex of a thing, is a problem for this indomie generation!
Any small space like this, na to begin cheat.
It all have to do with having Self Control.
If you cant master your own body, how then can you master anything else in life?
Sex starts as an idea in the mind, just like this @Op who is already salivating ablout bleeping his friends newly married wife.
I have known women who were away from their husbands for over three years (one even confessed to her husband to send her a Love Machine, so she can pleasure herself and not cheat with a third party since her husband cant be around, and they agreed to it) and did not cheat.
I know Men too who are avowed to having sex with ONLY their wife, one is a Christian who eventually started wanking with Vaseline but he never cheated with another humanbeing, on his wife.

So, it is a matter of choice and people should stop trying to fabricate excuses for their despicable behaviour or try to normalise such repugnant behavior.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by MrIcredible: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones
Joblessness...

Or deh

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by joelala(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
what if she doesn't want him to stay far from her? remember she was put in his care and he is liable to care and guide her.....Dude has option out there if he's Hot, the newly married wife doesn't! so when she's hot and Hot, I'm pretty sure you know she only has 2 option, either go out there or get close to her guardian.
Michelle55:
Get her busy and stay far away from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.
If she learnt a skill, set her up and your friend should be thinking of taking her along asap.

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by AfonjaConehead: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

?

In English.

Haba! Sebi abroad Conakry Guinea lo wa,so I'm helping you out nah.....only say za kinikon izza Tu (too) waid (wide)

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Poanan: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

That is the norm but not always the case. Some people say the circumcised ones want sex more because they dont get satisfied.

I have also heard about a circumcised female who loves sex. she is a friend of a big friend. if you ate a sex person then you are a sex person. It has nothing to do with being circumcised or uncircumcised.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

That ur usual line "twice on ---------" makes lmfao
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Lucyspa: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
They have boyfriends that take care of them. My friend has one. Her husband is in Germany, i know blame her.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Michelle55: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
joelala:
what if she doesn't want him to stay far from her? remember she was put in his care and he is liable to care and guide her.....Dude has option out there if he's Hot, the newly married wife doesn't! so when she's hot and Hot, I'm pretty sure you know she only has 2 option, either go out there or get close to her guardian.
This 2 options is a big No.. She can FaceTime with her husband, or preferably get a vibrator if the raging hormones wouldn't calm down.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
greypencils:
The tantolo of that guy done dey rise at the thought of that woman I swear to God. Stop to dey think of another man wife WINCH!!!
The guy way nor pure at all. He dey eye the woman and I nor trust the guy at all

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by rafcrown(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's better for her to think of ways of joining her man instead of becoming distributor.
Dna test
STD especially from Mr caretaker and co
Ritual activities from yahoo yahoo guys
Future of unborn babies
Good life in Austria
No gain in distributing around while he is away. She will be the loser eventually like a known woman.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

There is no big deal as long as the guy comes home like 2 times in a year and he can spend a month on each visit.

Nigerian ladies get orgasm from money and not sex perse. A typical naija lady can hold her body for years let alone months as long as money is flowing in.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
There are three ways to test a friend's loyalty:
1. Money
2. Woman
3. Responsibility.

Be wise my son

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:

This 2 options is a big No.. She can FaceTime with her husband, or preferably get a vibrator if the raging hormones wouldn't calm down.

Exactly.

Sx toys can fill the gap. Even the ladies abroad don't have sex for years cos of scarcity of husbands howbeit the one in naija that is still sure to see her husband within a year.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by tosinandtoyin: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
I am currently in this situation my self. My husband has been away for the past three years in Canada. We have three children 2 boys and a girl. It has not been easy raising this children alone and most importantly not not having had sex for the past three years.

There are days I just have a strong urge to have sex, i just try to get my mind of it by engaging in other things and keep my self busy with my work.

I got a intimacy gadget at a point but its not like the real thing. I just felt I was torturing my self the more.
Now I have decided to take my mind off sex and just focus on taking care of my kids and my work.

I do hope and pray that one day we can together again as a family if God permits.

As for this ur friend's wife, please do not be intimate with her. Avoid being alone with her to avoid stories that touch as this can create room for any thing to happen.

Encourage her to get busy, get a job or learn a trade. This would help get her mind off the situation.

9 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by sureinfo: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
good question
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by bigcasava1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
No wife on earth can cope with that distance. I have seen alot of them fuvking around.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Trajan(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
I did exactly what your friend did.
I left my wife in care of a friend who happens to be our housemate as well.
Your friend didn't have a choice. He wouldn't have left her if he could go with her.

I hope you don't betray his trust. In my case, my friend is even a womanizer but I seriously doubt if he'll try to sleep with her being a married woman. He is not that kind of guy.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by bigcasava1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
tosinandtoyin:
I am currently in this situation my self. My husband has been away for the past three years in Canada. We have three children 2 boys and a girl. It has not been easy raising this children alone and most importantly not not having had sex for the past three years.

There are days I just have a strong urge to have sex, i just try to get my mind of it by engaging in other things and keep my self busy with my work.

I got a intimacy gadget at a point but its not like the real thing. I just felt I was torturing my self the more.
Now I have decided to take my mind off sex and just focus on taking care of my kids and my work.

I do hope and pray that one day we can together again as a family if God permits.

As for this ur friend's wife, please do not be intimate with her. Avoid being alone with her to avoid stories that touch as this can create room for any thing to happen.

Encourage her to get busy, get a job or learn a trade. This would help get her mind off the situation.
you expect me to believe this your story. You know urself better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by tosinandtoyin: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigcasava1:
No wife on earth can cope with that distance. I have seen alot of them fuvking around.
Am sure ur wife would be funking around if she is in my situation . U don't just judge and generalise every woman to be the same
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
Do d needful
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Ahasco(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Op you didn't state clearly if he packed her things and her to your house to look after her or at his place before he traveled begging you to look after her for him as a friend. Meaning she's not living with you but by herself with your assistance of protection?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Trajan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
Years ago, a lady I was dating was begging me to sleep with her friend. I thought she was fooling around until I heard the reason; her husband had been away for 2 years plus and hadn't returned since he left.

The next time I visited this lady, her friend was there and wanted me to take her to a hotel, even wanting to pay. I had only hugged and fondled her a bit when I looked down and behold my manhood was already in her hands! It happened so fast!

I beat a tactical retreat and kept away from both of them till I left that city.
Please, don't worsen her plight by hanging around her unnecessarily. You would end up sleeping with her which would be a deep betrayal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Changeofscene(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Draslo:
Toys, I guess.

Guys if you dey abroad and your wife dey Naija, buy plenty toys for her. If possible send variety make she dey use am as side hustle even.

How do you mean " use toys for side hustle "
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
CHANCES AND TENDENCIES OF HER CHEATING IS 98% ,so LEAVING WOMAN TO TRAVEL ABROAD IS BAAAAAD IDEA !!!!! :-

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Draslo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Changeofscene:

How do you mean " use toys for side hustle "
Selling, oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.