Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime (60189 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / She Does This Everytime..what Does It Mean / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by ameh99: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
It's just a mind game ..

When ever a girl does that she simply want to see your reaction and gets you jealous to know if you really love her
She's just srewing with your mind..

The guy she will really fall for and later bang will not be brought to your notice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by sayisayi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Haba. Hope u never call her and hear kpa, kpa kpa and guttural utterances.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by kolade560: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are lucky to have one of such rare persons.
don't be confused by some nairaland back thinkers..... your girl is open and is good also do same with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by nerd004: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Forget all duz shit...my bae back then did the same,,,,yet she cheated on me.... she wants you to trust her completely so you can massively invest and be committed to her... Don't fall ooo ...Be wise bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Signum(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
When a woman tells you who she rejected, will she tell you who she accepted?

No na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by cooljoe(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bro you are lucky you have a girl that is telling you. Me I want a girl that even goes out on dates and tells me about it. Make we just day sincere with each other be the koko.
But the thing is, most times they only tell about the ones they dont fancy. The ones that catches their interest, u go only find out when e cast.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are not satisfying her enough..... She will cheat on you later
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Fisher007: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..

Feel questions first?

What is your SMV ( sexual market value ) in relations to her own?

Are you financial, mentally stable without her?

Have you found happiness in your own self and doing your alone time?

Have you heard of female nature and hypergamy?

Do you have a plan for yourself ( goals) first of all in 5 years to come? Then what is your plan for the relationships?

Answer this. Then I can give you an answer cause the short description you gave above is too small to deduce an answer.

Although other people might be fast to jump and bash or rush into conclusion. Then start insulting you and your babe.
Not me.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by premierlead: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

On the bright side,my cousin usually tells her boyfriend stories about how guys try to toast her and her boyfriend does the same..sometimes,they exchange phones and have fun with their suitors,they usually act like the dream couple,she might be doing to express her love for you and showing u silenty how she really values your relationship

My point is that very few people will find a partner who is meant for them but in this Nigeria,most,like 90% are not genuine and is either fake one sided or both sides,many nairalanders will bash u saying u are a a simp but personally,even thought I don't think I am going to marry,if u love her and u think she loves you too,u can go for it but never forget women can not be trusted completely..if she breaks your heart,take it as experience for future relationships but if she is really genuine,you have gotten yourself one of the rarest things on the planet;a loyal Nigerian girl

Why do you think you are not going to marry despite been given birth to in 2004?
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
A fresh account means a creative writer. I won’t fall for this.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by qtguru(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
meobizy:
A fresh account means a creative writer. I won’t fall for this.

True o, cuz everything is scripted these days
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Or she might be sharing her life with you. No guile. Just innocent jisti wth her boo.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Morrison47: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
D girl is a dangerous girl let me tell u d truth d one she bash she will not tell u but d once she no like she will tell pretending she loves u fake guy tuama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Fiscus105(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
Guy be calming down.

A woman telling you about every guy that woes her isn't a good news anymore.

It's a trick now, she will tell you all except the one she likes and you won't suspect anything because you think she tells you everything.

These women are smarter than you think

I dated a girl then, she would tell me different lies ahead , if I mistakenly burst she would refer me to the day she told me about it, I have seen it all on women affairs.

On another note if she is crazing about him truly, the day the love will not intoxicate her again, d guy go think say he cheat for body.....
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Nitah1: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.
Get out of here abeg,must you bash him even though he pleaded already?

Can the same girl tell him when she meet a guy she like?
Why telling him,to what end?
She's a cheating type trying hard to put the poor guy's mind at rest for convince cheating.
There's nothing to be great full about.
Sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Drealflex:
please what do you advice can be done. I’m in this boat

It depends. Are you guys married or dating?
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Vikalinda(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
let us assume that she does the opposite, ie keep who ever toast her to herself or to her good girl friend, when you eventually learnt of it OP-- how will you feel? no doubt you will be offended. please see the positive side of her being open to you, such gist is strong anchor to a happy and lastingr relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U caused this, and u still cntinued it.

She just want u to be jealous, and also for u not to misbehave because they are always a substitution for you grin

Sorry this post is not for you
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Ayo2004: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
premierlead:

Why do you think you are not going to marry despite been given birth in 2004?
Because I am from a polygamous and very large extended family so I have seen first hand how far women go especially when they do not get what they want and how men especially the rich ones find it almost impossible to stay loyal after the numerous attempts by Nigerian girls looking a sugar daddy...I also know how much people stay in unhappy relationships all in the name of "marriage" and I want to be able to easily cut off every single relationship that doesn't give me peace of mind as most women especially in economic desperate places such as Nigeria are very difficult to please,if u sell a kidney for them and you have a fight,you have done nothing,other husbands have sold both for their wives

That being said,I am not discouraging anyone from getting married but I believe a man should sit down and think "what am I benefiting from this union?am I just getting married because I want to fulfill society wishes?has this woman proven she loves me as much as I love her or even more?am I financially capable to be married?"if u know your money is the main thing attracting her,do not marry her unless your name is Jeff Bezos as there will always be someone out there richer than u

I might change my mind in the future but for now,it's a no no for me

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by ncha373(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
You need to grow up and stop being toxic

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Vince77(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
She only tells you about the ones she will not go out on dates with but not the ones she likes and won't think twice before dumping you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by kluv99(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
my guy dnt fear I can't tell u her motives now but what we will do is that you will give me her number for further investigation
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
She just want u to be jealous, and also for u not to misbehave because they are always a substitution for you grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by JONSYN7154: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Today, I will just read comments and waka pass.
you must comment o of not......
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Cryptomillion: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
for real
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Zimzy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Insurance policy.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Paan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
She’s telling you now so has to a defensive and argumentative issue when she being caught
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Paan(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
She’s building up a defensive and argumentative excuse if and when she being caught
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by AFONJACOW(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Love only exist when there is money don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by oshionelecky: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Let me introduce you to Pi network.
Pi is a new form of cryptocurrency, just like Bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now and the process of mining it is stress free. All you need to do is download the app on Google Play Store and sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the end of 2021, but untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing Pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested, download the app on Google Play Store by searching for Pi on play store, type my invitation code: oshionelecky in the place you are asked to fill referral code.
Note: you can earn even if you add no one, but your earning rate increases when you add someone.
The Bitcoin millionaires stories are about to be repeated once again, this time with the Pi Coin.
History is about to repeat. Don't regret not jumping on the moving train now that you still have the opportunity.
Just in case you need some explanation, you can Whatsapp me on 08169720230.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by investorMK(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
I once ask a guy about a particular girl I have toast that is she ur girlfriend d guy said yes and I told him that I have toast d girl before and she said she's single...

D guy told me that d girl have been telling her about all d guys approaching her but she didn't tell him about me.......

She might not tell u about all her toaster...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Tonytonex(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..
she wants you to be serious with the relationship. maybe she wants to marry sharp sharp. do the needful or she go leave you. that's the signal she is trying to pass to you. and if you no get money, forget it. she will soon leave you for a rich man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.