Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime (60204 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / She Does This Everytime..what Does It Mean / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by HARDDON: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
it's amazing how some people would be dating themselves and are not even aware

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Today, I will just read comments and waka pass.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by DAIL(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Immortaltunez:
na ur love still dey shark her like ogogoro, and she dey to make u feel special/ secure ,say u can trust her and all that nonsense...she go eventually stop Sha...
ogbologbo!! elder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Them fit say I don come again.

Ladies of this generation are not loyal, and don't worth it.

Having a girlfriend is nice, but u gotta use ur head, cos many are hoes.

Some would tell u they ain't hoes cos they ain't in the brothel or on Inmessage, but they get fvcked on a regular by different dicks.

As a guy, the only way to avoid all this emotional discomfort while u still enjoy more pussies as you can is to forget about calling a girl ur girlfriend.

All u need are girls that u can be having fun with while u make dem happy and glow with some cool cash.

No emotional attachment.

Just dey enjoy ur life. After all, if it's not pussy, it'll be burden most of them have to offer u.

Why would u collect the burden when u can enjoy the pussies without having to take the burden?

Forget about these girls, abeg.

Just enjoy ur life.

When u feel it's time to procreate, adopt the baby mama stuff.

You'll never be bothered in ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Kakamorufu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
redefine your relationship.. hope y'all ain't on friend with benefit stuff
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by 99thEnemy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..

Its obvious two of you are very very young and naive in this your new found thing.

Its OK, you will grow and mature as time goes. you will learn from your own experiences.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by authority2006(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.

Trash as usual. Na ordinary question dem ask you but you went on ranting about insecurity. Mtcheeew!
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by WestOG: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
hmmm...if u know her password,steal her phone go somewhere private,check her messages especially fb n whatsapp messages
buy beer along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by uthlaw: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U caused this, and u still cntinued it.
watin concern you!
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by idyidy: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
You started dating a girl last year december, two months ago and you already think she is your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by deavicky(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
She is trying to tell u that her market they move so u should not mess with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by SmartyPants(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..

That girl really likes you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Firefox01: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Watch her closely. She's shagging some of those guys but she's diverting your attention by telling you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by pharmagba: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

Good sign
It means you are doing somethings right and she is extremely pleased with you
Even if it's in the Oda room
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by jacyhelen(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

Hahahhaha fuuny women. She is telling you so that the Bleep will be outta of the world. If you catch her, she will be like :shebi I told you, we are just friends..
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.

Silly! That girl is very stupid, telling u about Wooer's, I mean who does that, is she telling u she wants to cheat but needs ur permission or what, or is she trying to tell u " she's so attractive and just so u knw" I've never experienced that but I would quit than having someone telling me I'm inadequate that's why she has so many admirers she picks up everyday, op u don't av any self worth for yourself!
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Raph3177(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

I read comment of someone saying u are broke and that’s why u are been insecure I find that ridiculous. What I can say from experience is that u should watch your girl closely she is probably cheating and just winning your trust to avoid suspicion. I have had a girl send me screenshot of a guy messaging her and wooing her and I told her to block the guy she agreed and told me she has blocked him but she didn’t but carried on talking to the guy and was arranging to meet with this guy But guess what ?? I was the guy at the other end chatting her using a guy in my compound to video call her why I tell him what to say to go with the flow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by eazyduzit: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

Back then when I was in Maiduguri,I used to have one beautiful mbeke as my chick,she love telling me about the guys that approach her.She thought she'll fool me by telling me all that while forgetting that i was a licensed Tarzan boy,to cut the long story short I caught this mbeke on a date with one of her so called admirer kissing passionately and planning to book a room for a quicky.I jejely behave myself and allow her enjoy the new dick without causing any scene thou she came begging afterwards but as a correct Tarzan boy that I am,I still collect my last coup before e cut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OvaSabi1(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
The same way you have come to ask us is the same way you should ask her.

"Hey babe, I noticed that anytime you meet any new guy you like to tell me about him. Is this deliberate? Is there any other message that you want to pass across but you are trying to use this method"?

Please be very calm when you're asking this question. She will definitely stop. Some women when they start to feel insecure will start trying to make their men feel jealous.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oga chop your own comot her Toto is for everyone don't spend too much on her and don't blame her girls get wooed by guys alot daily
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by nyiamfrank: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:
Space Booker
Wise one for that matter

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Aksnoopy: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lmao! It's a format, don't fall for it. She is doing it to fool you into trusting her. End that relationship before it's too late.

My own girl used the same format for me, I didn't fall for it. Guess what she ended up fuvking two of the guys, she didn't tell me I found out myself without checking her phone. She did confess later.
I ended it, seized her phone and told her bye. She is still begging me for her simcard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by pozehnani(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
tbtosine:

interested to buy this plot. How do we go about it ?

Deposit 5mil first.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
pozehnani:
grin
Land for sale.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by bazzyblings: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

Please take my serious advice ... any woman that’s on a relationship and still gives out her number to other guys who woo her is a potential Bleep / flirt/ spoilt girl .... because I don’t see what else she’s looking for ... that’s how they cheat .. that’s how the boys impress them and get them laid .. I warn you again .. any woman in a relationship that still gives her numbers to boys, is fucking them ...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by eMJPossibility(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Correct
harmargedon :- kisspost=99692034:
mine does that all the time. I feel cool with it though.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Freelance363: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
whether or not anyone actually woed her,she is only using that mechanism to remind u that other guys are still interested in her,in case u decide to take her for granted.
She isn't the only one using such method to secure her position in ur life.
Next time she tells u about it,just say "babe,i see many beautiful women everyday,but i still choose you.u don't need to remind me how attractive u are to other guys,because am sure there are still others who likes u too."
trust me,she won't talk that nonsense give u again.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by SegunDgr8(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Your relationship is still new, so I can say whether she has an ulterior motive. My wife used to do that when we are singles. Just give her some time, but if she keeps telling you, it means you found yourself one of the loyal girls in Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by eMJPossibility(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
pozehnani:

You are clearly a product of failed parenting. So I'm not surprised.

This one shocked me anyhow
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by srclark: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

be very careful with that girl your relationship is just two months old that intial gra gra love suppose still dey do her but she is busy sharing her number with toasters Oga shine your eyes ooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by eMJPossibility(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
True sign her mumu botton is with you. Keep her has the apple of your eyes �

Making sense or not❓
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by kolade560: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Perhaps she feels you ain't enough for her, or maybe that's just her lifestyle— exploring guys.
@Op, if I were you, I would do the same. Women are each other's worse enemies, and they are always jealous of each other to the core. So try and start talking to her about other girls, and she would realize that her format is faded.

you are very wrong on this......openness is wat we call it, not this ur backward reasoning...... she is open.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.