Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime (60219 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / She Does This Everytime..what Does It Mean / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by MartinsD12(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..
She is a potential cheat, better disconnect the relationship, you have no business knowing who toast her, that's what my ex girlfriend did until she started cheating with those her toasters whenever we have issues its very childish of her to tell u who toasts her, is she telling you the number of guys she don nack for you to start thinking or what, abeg disconnect for your peace of mind, that girl it's a gold digger lookin for opportunities to cash in.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by chaloskyx: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND CHOP YOUR GIRL NO ONE IS YOURS TILL YOU PUT A RING ON IT....YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAN BE SNATCHED ANYTIME AND SHE CAN DUMP YOU ANYTIME FOR NOW CHOP YOUR OWN CLEAN MOUTH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Drealflex(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

It depends. Are you guys married or dating?
dating.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by chikason22(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
pozehnani:
grin

Land for sale.
Which land Oh nairaland cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Haywhy002: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
The love still dey hot for her mind ni, in few months time she go stop don't mind her. But bro watch out for her conversation with those guys oo make she no wan dey play safe to avoid excuses like who is this blah blah. Stay sharp and don't condone shit from her abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Eastcaostboy: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
odinson1:
Dont be fooled!

Your girlfriend does not love you,she's just telling you all that to soften you up so you can trust her(after all,she tells me about the guys that Toasts her,so I can trust her)
Trust me bro She is a potential cheat

That being said, Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them
na so my man. You are real gangster Bleep that babe with her pretence for trust. I don't believe girls that does that shit. Gee, if girl tell you how many guys that she slayover she wouldn't tell you how many that bang her weller
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OnyeOgboni: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
You might still be single bro.. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mr Man, as long as you are not yet married to her I don't see any wrong in she telling you about guys crushing in her.....infact if you are a lady in a serious relationship and nobody is asking you out, something is wrong with you....
single ladies most have at least a new toaster every week, then an average lady should have two, den a beautiful lady will get one everyday...
For your girlfrnd to tell you about guys crushing on her or even asking her out is not a bad idea, what if she no tell you....
Even some married woman still dey get toasters, the only thing is that they don't exchange numbers...so my guy stay calm, your babe na ur babe, after she no like you u can't force her to stay
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Sunny4pat: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bro i am also in this shit but thank God for nairaland relationship gurus
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
JONSYN7154:
you must comment o of not......
I jump and pass. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
And next time, no b everything u go carry come online, some people will advice what they don't practice in real life making u a scape goat........
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by budusky05(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Its just 3 months and u call olosho ur girlfriend? Get some sense bro and move on before its too late
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by AntiWailer: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yea she is a smart girl.

She can easily say "remember the stupid guy I told u dt day? "

Stupid u too will say "yes"

The guy that will bang her, she will never mention
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Heavensent01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
don't stop her from being free with you but influence her from being too loose to release her contact for random guys

I guess she be omo get inside, she's still free with that new way of life but if this get into her brain, she might lose her emotional principles and guys will exploit this advantage to her own disadvantages

if you really love her, influence her from being too loose to release her contact, let her know guys found lady that release their numbers easily as a wayward ladies just to dissuade her from such
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by premierlead: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Because I am from a polygamous and very large extended family so I have seen first hand how far women go especially when they do not get what they want and how men especially the rich ones find it almost impossible to stay loyal after the numerous attempts by Nigerian girls looking a sugar daddy...I also know how much people stay in unhappy relationships all in the name of "marriage" and I want to be able to easily cut off every single relationship that doesn't give me peace of mind as most women especially in economic desperate places such as Nigeria are very difficult to please,if u sell a kidney for them and you have a fight,you have done nothing,other husbands have sold both for their wives

That being said,I am not discouraging anyone from getting married but I believe a man should sit down and think "what am I benefiting from this union?am I just getting married because I want to fulfill society wishes?has this woman proven she loves me as much as I love her or even more?am I financially capable to be married?"if u know your money is the main thing attracting her,do not marry her unless your name is Jeff Bezos as there will always be someone out there richer than u

I might change my mind in the future but for now,it's a no no for me

Hmm!

This is very nicely said but I know well that time is a great healer, meaning that with time you'll have a change of mind over this thing but it must not be forgotten that these women seem to be the same thing - cankerworm in their brain. Despite lavishing my estranged wife with almost all my income everyday, whenever misunderstanding ensued I still didn't do anything was her usual anthem before I finally sent the balderdash packing. Not ready for any hoe anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by mentored: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..

Guy this is 2021

You still dey Naija dey talk of woman matter.

Is your mum aware??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Eastcaostboy: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
2shaw:
I stopped dating under 20's 2 years ago,they are dull,gluttony,sex diff guys a lot, cheap,slaying ,copyng what chioma wore on Instagram,they don't baff well ,they love money and thats all they know. They are lazy,have a sharp mouth, no more girls again 4naija. Naija girls are useless. There was one i funked ehn,asin she too love my Bleep,but she be street girl,the tin pain me. Her bro send dey beg me to forgive her,but I couldn't. She insulted me and took my kindness for my weakness. Till tmrw she still calls me but I don't pick anymore.
Real gangster. Girls in their 20s are still unkept I remember one I bang in 042 she likes my moves and admire me though she's pretty also from a rich family every guy in trans ekulu was after her but I dont give a Bleep about her and that made her see me as a real 5star G. The day I bang her with my big gbola she beg me to remove the condom but as a gangster I still maintain whipping her with condom for over 45 minutes she later said am a beast that no man has ever hit her so hard that I nearly tire her pssy. 20s are use to having unprotected sex and 89 percent of them carry infection
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by blaze83(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

My ex did same when we started dating and the going was good, she sometimes went as far as giving me the guys' numbers to call them and warn them off (Of course, I never went that far as calling a fellow guy to warn them off my girl). She tells me literally everything these guys tells her and some of the guys in question know me by name sef.

I knew I'd lost her when she started finding it hard to tell me about new guys she met.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is your girl is very open to you and wants to gain your trust and I'd advise you do same. She likes you so much man.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Drealflex:
dating.

Because you guys are only dating her actions are of lesser consequence.

Let's look at this carefully. If 2 people are in an exclusive relationship then there's no need for any of them exchanging contacts with members of the opposite sex unless it's important work contacts, business contacts or study/school related. In that case if such contacts are important work, business or study/school related, then there is actually no need to inform your partner. Such contacts should be in the same category as uber driver, tailor, make-up artist, mechanic, dj etc because they are people who perform or can perform a functional role for you. If a person in a relationship meets a random member of the opposite sex at the bank and they ended up talking general platonic gist, then its just having an interesting conversation with a random person in the bank. If names and numbers are exchanged, then it has entered another level. There must be some sort if interest for that to happen. Going home to tell you partner doesn't make you faithful. NOT exchanging contacts in the first place is what makes you faithful. I know some people are weak and can be pressured into exchanging contacts. Some people are also just too nice. Also some people just don't know how to say NO and mean it or don't know how to end things. Others just don't know how to keep boundaries. Some just don't have common sense. These are all warning signs that one has to take into consideration if planning to take the relationship to the next level.

On the other hand some girls are of the opinion that, so long as you have not put a ring on their finger, they are free to leave options open with other guys who might end up being more serious about marrying them.

Bottom line is, so long as you guys are just dating and you are not really serious about her, then you may carry on till one or both of you are tired, and then move on. Its not the end of the world, just part of the learning curve.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by reservd(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

She's just comfortable around you and honest, it's nothing unusual, you are probably new in the game
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by nedzuby: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

She Loves you and want you to know everything about her day and people she meets.

But the moment she stops telling you anything just know that something is wrong and most probably you are beginning to loose her.

I might be wrong (different strokes for different folks)
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Owologbo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.
Crap. Girls will tell you what they want you to know just for a cover up.
That's how some girls will bad mouth a guy to their Mom (their gossip partner) and go behind to fvck that same guy.
Later the Mom will be like "I trust my girl" rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Ayo2004: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
premierlead:

Hmm!

This is very nicely said but I know well that time is a great healer, meaning that with time you'll have a change of mind over this thing but it must not be forgotten that these women seem to be the same thing - cankerworm in their brain. Despite lavishing my estranged wife with almost all my income everyday, whenever misunderstanding ensued I still didn't do anything was her usual anthem before I finally sent the balderdash packing. Not ready for any hoe anymore.
I wish you the best,bro,if we start to dey talk woman matter,we fit no finish this week..i would rather stay at home playing PS4,watching movies and eating than to put my head inside woman matter anyhow,I currently have a girlfriend,she is from a wealthy good family so she seems sensible but I don't see anything permanent with her,we just have fun and cruise..even in secondary school,one of my friends who was always following girls was expelled for impregnating a girl,it was after she gave birth that it was found out that he was not the father,Sex is overrated and even I though I am not a virgin at a young age,it's really not worth Nigerian men go through to get it..my father is extremely wealthy and yet I see no need to use money to bed anything with a hole,I spend even more on my guys than I spend on my girlfriend sef and if u see the gratitude most of them show me,u will be amazed,I have great plans for my future so when I come here and see some nairalanders talking about catching chicks and Toto,I laugh to myself

I hope u find a better girl in your life,your ex-wife probably don't know what she has lost
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Drealflex(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Because you guys are only dating her actions are of lesser consequence.

Let's look at this carefully. If 2 people are in an exclusive relationship then there's no need for any of them exchanging contacts with members of the opposite sex unless it's important work contacts, business contacts or study/school related. In that case if such contacts are important work, business or study/school related, then there is actually no need to inform your partner. Such contacts should be in the same category as uber driver, tailor, make-up artist, mechanic, dj etc because they are people who perform or can perform a functional role for you. If a person in a relationship meets a random member of the opposite sex at the bank and they ended up talking general platonic gist, then its just having an interesting conversation with a random person in the bank. If names and numbers are exchanged, then it has entered another level. There must be some sort if interest for that to happen. Going home to tell you partner doesn't make you faithful. NOT exchanging contacts in the first place is what makes you faithful. I know some people are weak and can be pressured into exchanging contacts. Some people are also just too nice. Also some people just don't know how to say NO and mean it or don't know how to end things. Others just don't know how to keep boundaries. Some just don't have common sense. These are all warning signs that one has to take into consideration if planning to take the relationship to the next level.

On the other hand some girls are of the opinion that, so long as you have not put a ring on their finger, they are free to leave options open with other guys who might end up being more serious about marrying them.

Bottom line is, so long as you guys are just dating and you are not really serious about her, then you may carry on till one or both of you are tired, and then move on. Its not the end of the world, just part of the learning curve.
thanks chief. We are in a serious relationship and looking to settle down. You broadened my eyes to understand she’s just dumb. I don forgive tire what I won’t take in my past relationships all cos I’m serious about settling down with her. Evil mode back abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by witworth(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:
Space Booker
and is the so called space booking a crime?
Anyway it's obvious you have no sensible or responsible opinion than to say space Booker, they say here is nairaland forum and someone just asked for advice and opinions, and all you can best reason is to say, space Booker.
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Spending123: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
witworth:
and is the so called space booking a crime?
Anyway it's obvious you have no sensible or responsible opinion than to say space Booker, they say here is nairaland forum and someone just asked for advice and opinions, and all you can best reason is to say, space Booker.
Nonsense

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by smokeyupu(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:

SHE MIGHT STILL BE SEEING YOU ONLY AS A FRIEND... ARE YOU SURE YOU GUYS are IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP?
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Perhaps she feels you ain't enough for her, or maybe that's just her lifestyle— exploring guys.
@Op, if I were you, I would do the same. Women are each other's worse enemies, and they are always jealous of each other to the core. So try and start talking to her about other girls, and she would realize that her format is faded.
u bam wella guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
SHE JUST WANNA PROVE TO YOU THAT SHE IS STILL BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIVE .
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.
will she tell him if she accept there passes? undecided
Anigreat:
shocked

will she tell him if she accept there passes?
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
She will only tell u about the ones she doesn't like. she won't tell u anything if she falls in love with any...

Dey there make pant dey wear u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Lekmanz87(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
She might be using reverse psychology..don't be a fool and fall too hard,take care of her and be nice but never in your life trust her completely or assume she can never cheat,if u do this and the worst happens,e no go pain u too much

Exactly my thought oo,girls of nowadays are just too deceitful might just be doing that to make you trust her while on the other hand one of those guys dey lash her...what do i even know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.