Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime (60197 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / She Does This Everytime..what Does It Mean / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by WudBMother: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
How did you arrive at this your statistics?
You people just sit in your homes and manufacture figures to sway the simple.

@OP ask her why she is doing that instead asking Nairalanders.

Ayo2004:

On the bright side,my cousin usually tells her boyfriend stories about how guys try to toast her and her boyfriend does the same..sometimes,they exchange phones and have fun with their suitors,they usually act like the dream couple,she might be doing to express her love for you and showing u silenty how she really values your relationship

My point is that very few people will find a partner who is meant for them but in this Nigeria,most,like 90% are not genuine and is either fake one sided or both sides,many nairalanders will bash u saying u are a a simp but personally,even thought I don't think I am going to marry,if u love her and u think she loves you too,u can go for it but never forget women can not be trusted completely..if she breaks your heart,take it as experience for future relationships but if she is really genuine,you have gotten yourself one of the rarest things on the planet;a loyal Nigerian girl
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
Mr Man, as long as you are not yet married to her I don't see any wrong in she telling you about guys crushing in her.....infact if you are a lady in a serious relationship and nobody is asking you out, something is wrong with you....
single ladies most have at least a new toaster every week, then an average lady should have two, den a beautiful lady will get one everyday...
For your girlfrnd to tell you about guys crushing on her or even asking her out is not a bad idea, what if she no tell you....
Even some married woman still dey get toasters, the only thing is that they don't exchange numbers...so my guy stay calm, your babe na ur babe, after she no like you u can't force her to stay

But in this case they ARE exchanging contacts.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Revolva(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
OP

I must tell you that girl is a newble to the street and she is trying to meet and taste new guys and Oh lord the street gonna bang de de deng her to the point that you must jakpa...

it may not be now..but as she start to tear eyes de go ...definitely two of you must fight and you gonna drop her asss...

make sure you bang her now ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
ameh99:
It's just a mind game ..

When ever a girl does that she simply want to see your reaction and gets you jealous to know if you really love her
She's just srewing with your mind..

The guy she will really fall for and later bang will not be brought to your notice..

There is no hard and fast rule. A woman will bang whoever she chooses to bang if the circumstances are right, irrespective of how they met. You are best advised to just keep an open mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by poweredcom(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
@op

you are a mugu ......that girl is a potential cheat..that is how they start flirting and saving lot of guy numbers on their phone which is now their new marketing tools to control clients

forget todays generation of ladies they are all cheat especially Nigeria gals...

never trust them for one day........am sure those guys that she is meeting ..one of them may be me.....i may control her and bang her...some day

@womenareapes1 this brother wanna die young trusting naija gals

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by tightpussy156: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
O boy.two things are involve she.like you,she want you to be jealous.moreover,she might still uses that to cover up for you to trust her with.all.your heart even if another guy bleep the wet pussy you wouldnt believe anybody that tell you.about the encounter.you might still catch her rend handed she go.deny because love don sink ur head you go lock up.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by lugo99(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by jimcaddy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
I swear you could not have said it any better. I was looking to comment under the best response. My ex gf used to do that a lot and it used to piss me off. Though her defence will be she was only trying to be "honest" with you. You don't "try and be honest" with someone. You act it out. She is either cheating, or looking to cheat on you, or she is guilt-tripping you. For example she wants something from you, and you cannot provide it for her, but another guy can. The other guy is asking to see her and probably sleep with her before he can provide that thing for her. So she just dey clear ur mind and using style to tell you that "If you cannot provide for me, another man will". Nigerian girls are so smart. It's called guilt tripping.
odinson1:
Dont be fooled!

Your girlfriend does not love you,she's just telling you all that to soften you up so you can trust her(after all,she tells me about the guys that Toasts her,so I can trust her)
Trust me bro She is a potential cheat

That being said, Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.
RUBBISH TALK
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Emperor88(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
She might be using reverse psychology..don't be a fool and fall too hard,take care of her and be nice but never in your life trust her completely or assume she can never cheat,if u do this and the worst happens,e no go pain u too much

Reverse psychology!!! Bro you're just too sensible. Some people don't know that something of this exist... The girl is just trying to play smart on the guy not that she is honest...as soon.as she found you don't longer fall for her trick she will start hiding things from you because there is no justification for exchanging numbers with guys randomly... Bro pls quit now, my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by WEALTH304(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..

bro wise up..na Format oo... my ex- girlfriend always do this also..but let me burst your bubbles..there will be one guy.she won't show or tell you about ..ur rival in the making..that she knew can take your place when you no longer ginger her..
Never trust that kind of lady

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Maghan37: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is because she wants you to know she has options.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Triangles1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
She might be using reverse psychology..don't be a fool and fall too hard,take care of her and be nice but never in your life trust her completely or assume she can never cheat,if u do this and the worst happens,e no go pain u too much
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Johnjnr(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
If I tell you say she dey cheat you no go believe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by bowluwatife(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Don’t be deceived! She’s telling you about those guys because she doesn’t like any of them, the moment she finds something different or likes any of those guys, she would not tell you anything about him.

So be wise!�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by mrkings84(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is either you're so broke or so damn ugly, reason you're so scared and so insecure.

Rather than being grateful that you have a girl that opened up and tells you anytime a guy woes her, you're here being worried. How many girls of nowadays are so faithful to do that?

If you want her to keep it to herself anytime guys approach her, then open up to her, but las las believe me, na u e go pain pass.

But uncle o.. I didn't see the part the op said he was worried!!
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Happy2020: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2021
Exchanging contact info with random MFs?
Absolutely not. & you call this female your girlfriend?

Simp Azz smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

how do you know he can't face her in real life when you already say it is a faceless forum?

Don't bring down other guys to get attention from a lady. It is the most stupid thing a man can do.
I dont need the ladies attention lol but if you think so na you sabi.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by TheGift: 2:09am On Mar 09, 2021
"we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels..." Can we start with that? As in what's up with that?? I smell a rat.
Tizzz78:
We started dating last year December, we are cool with each other, we try as much as possible to avoid quarrels.. I noticed something about my girl, everytime she meets a new guy, she tells me about it whenever we chat or talk on phone..

Pls just kind of curious, what could b my girl motive to always tell me about every new guy that meets her and exchange contacts with her..

Any bashing is welcomed, na normal vibes for here as long as I get ur opinions..
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by laoludavid(m): 4:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Guy be wise, this babe dey use you catch cruise big time. Out of 9 people she's telling you their is 1 or 2 that she's keeping from you.

Baba no loose guard ooooo. If you like her take very good care of her but dnt fall for that shii.

Olorun a wa pelu eee oooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by zealadjay(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

On the bright side,my cousin usually tells her boyfriend stories about how guys try to toast her and her boyfriend does the same..sometimes,they exchange phones and have fun with their suitors,they usually act like the dream couple,she might be doing to express her love for you and showing u silenty how she really values your relationship

My point is that very few people will find a partner who is meant for them but in this Nigeria,most,like 90% are not genuine and is either fake one sided or both sides,many nairalanders will bash u saying u are a a simp but personally,even thought I don't think I am going to marry,if u love her and u think she loves you too,u can go for it but never forget women can not be trusted completely..if she breaks your heart,take it as experience for future relationships but if she is really genuine,you have gotten yourself one of the rarest things on the planet;a loyal Nigerian girl

After all this long talk, na 24Likes u get.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by opapapilo(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2021
hmmmm...dis comes in two ways

1. either she's telling u in advance incase u see her or hear her speaking to guyz on fone
2. or she jst feel telling u for u to know hw many guyz asking her out per day

but all na scope, if she's loyal in first place, she wont invite interaction wit stranger talkless of sharing number...
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Muslimsworldng: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Bullsh!t. If he's rich and handsome she won't have much to say about other guys disturbing her, cus the first thing she'll say to them is: "I have a boyfriend" but this dude thinks he is a boyfriend to someone when he's actually a best friend, a shoulder to rest on. Stop decieving him.
What are you saying? You don't even know how to communicate.
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Ayo2004: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
zealadjay:

After all this long talk, na 24Likes u get.
If na 1 like wey I get,nothing concine me...u wey be dey get trillions of likes,I hope u don turn millionaire by now
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by shomutuski(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2021
FREE GAME

She's only telling you about the ones she rejected or she's not attracted to. Don't be a fool.

Hypergamy is a womans best friend
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Rawhumper(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Not with our Nigerian ladies....guy i am an expert on women's affairs.

No matter how much a girl loves a guy, she must explore. I dont argue her love for you is real or not. She may love you, but she may try to flirt or have sex once in a while with other guys.

Dont you know there are many sexy cute rich guys out there with sexual skills and prowess.

Even my girl that swears everyday to me that she never had sex with another guy since she met me, i still dont trust her. Infact i have just added another chic and the third is still loading(met her).

The third chic i met recently, told me how she dated sugar daddies and how much they used to give her and pay her house rents.

Women can sleep or have quickie with another guy while in a serious relationship.

Believe dont be carried away by those crap she does but i can tell you, she may LOVE YOU but doesnt mean she cant get it elsewhere once in awhile.

quote author=dairykidd post=99693013]
Guy if she's taken she has no business exchanging numbers with guys who show her love interests.. Be like u never jam babe when love u die before. Watch ur self man cheesy[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Rawhumper:
Not with our Nigerian ladies....guy i am an expert on women's affairs.

No matter how much a girl loves a guy, she must explore. I dont argue her love for you is real or not. She may love you, but she may try to flirt or have sex once in a while with other guys.

Dont you know there are many sexy cute rich guys out there with sexual skills and prowess.

Even my girl that swears everyday to me that she never had sex with another guy since she met me, i still dont trust her. Infact i have just added another chic and the third is still loading(met her).

The third chic i met recently, told me how she dated sugar daddies and how much they used to give her and pay her house rents.

Women can sleep or have quickie with another guy while in a serious relationship.

Believe dont be carried away by those crap she does but i can tell you, she may LOVE YOU but doesnt mean she cant get it elsewhere once in awhile.

quote author=dairykidd post=99693013]
Guy if she's taken she has no business exchanging numbers with guys who show her love interests.. Be like u never jam babe when love u die before. Watch ur self man cheesy
Well since u be minister for women affairs u go still know say no be all girls sabi jump from preeq to preeq naturally. Same with guys. Even me here the only time i can fvck randomly is when I'm not in any serious relationship but once i dey with one na there i dey focus my energy. Some girls are like that too n some whether or not dem dey serious relationship dem no sabi fvck everywhere... They might even be exchanging numbers, flirt and be talking dirty, but all na wash no level e nor dey e nor dey their system. And some no matter who dem dey date them must fvck a different preeq from time to time while claiming to truly love u.. na so i sabi the matter. No be by Nigerian or European abi Asian ladies or wtv na just human nature and its quite different for each person. My point with Op is that since she dey share numbers n chat up those guys when love to fvck her then she's probably fvcking away or intends to. Probably... so

And ur funny sha " Dont you know there are many sexy cute rich guys out there with sexual skills and prowess " That made me laugh so hard...
Re: My Girlfriend Does This Everytime by Rawhumper(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Yeah i concur with most of your points...yeah not all girls but we are talking based on general nature of our women. Of course there are exceptions.

The point i am trying to raise is no guy or 'ady should put his or her mind on any relationship be it marriage or normal boyfriend whatever so that he or she can last longer on earth.

Women can be very funny sha.....i have come across more than a thousand women and i interacted with almost all of them.

My upbringing was that of in the midst of girls....right from my fathers house down to lesson days later to university days, my main clique then was mainly girls(i like pretty girls).

I can tell you now, i dont have male friends though i have met guys that approached me and gave me their numbers but i dont show keen interest to really have male friends(I like been a loner).

Mere looking at a girl, i can deduce the kind of person she is, not just what she wears.....any step a girl makes i understand it.No matter how subtle she is........

Nice to make you laugh bro....good one and cheers. grin

quote author=dairykidd post=99776433]
Well since u be minister for women affairs u go still know say no be all girls sabi jump from preeq to preeq naturally. Same with guys. Even me here the only time i can fvck randomly is when I'm not in any serious relationship but once i dey with one na there i dey focus my energy. Some girls are like that too n some whether or not dem dey serious relationship dem no sabi fvck everywhere... They might even be exchanging numbers, flirt and be talking dirty, but all na wash no level e nor dey e nor dey their system. And some no matter who dem dey date them must fvck a different preeq from time to time while claiming to truly love u.. na so i sabi the matter. No be by Nigerian or European abi Asian ladies or wtv na just human nature and its quite different for each person. My point with Op is that since she dey share numbers n chat up those guys when love to fvck her then she's probably fvcking away or intends to. Probably... so

And ur funny sha " Dont you know there are many sexy cute rich guys out there with sexual skills and prowess " That made me laugh so hard...
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.