Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. (43506 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by fehintiola324: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
:thanks for the observation bossu are welcome bro. stay safe
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Homeboiy: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Kharol1234: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Come continue

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by phenzy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Following ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by candygist: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
I was 20years when I gained admission into lFederal College of Eucation Osiele Abeokuta, initially I never had interest in going to school after writing jamb three time without gaining admission, but thank to my friend yemi and kayode who advise me to try nce due to the fact that I was working at a nursery school where I earn 3k per month..I started my journey in 2009 as a pre nce student which we usually call (ekolo)..when I got to osiele I mix up with a lot of friend but there was this particular guy toheeb who was closer to me we call him (oke aregba).we both planned not to pay school fees for pre nce, so our agreement was to secure jamb form from the money and then exhaust the rest, when my dad sent my school fees which was 30,500, I had to obtain jamb form and I took the remaining money to super in abule egba to buy correct wears,when I got back to school most of the wears was full of black and the school bag I bought had the logo of a bird(eiye) at the back, that was where problem started,
on that faithful day I decided to walk to school with toheeb and I had my school bag at my back with a black pull over which covered my head.. immediately we entered the campus, we saw some guys about 7 in numbers and they signal to toheeb to come over and thereafter they sent for me and I oblige to meet them, immediately I approach them and what I had was Who You be? identity yourself, and I introduce my name to them, what I heard was a dirty slap from behind, You dey craze abi, I was trembling with fear with the way they spoke to me, without wasting much time, they march me down to off campus and when we got to an uncompleted building I was told to pull off all my cloth which was remaining only boxers o my body, then the marching started, I was told to Bleep alhaja and I must release, the process took about 30 minute before I was release..Then after the while beating they said you are now an ITJ( meaning intending Jew)..that was how the journey into the game of cultist started...after I became ITJ a lot of things happened...
Just wait and hear the journey into the game

Who is alhaja and did you Bleep her ?
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Lamasta(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Things don dey happen for campus e don tey

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by candygist: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
The journey into 100level started in 2010, i had to change my course to sos/crs because i had D7 in literature, toheeb that lured me into cultism has drop out of school because his o/level result was nothing to write home about so he couldnt proceed further, i had to form alliance with al-ameen in 100level because of our political ambition, so, when i started making friend with al-ameen, i lost interest in becoming a cultist, the cult group will come and wait for me in front of main hall just to obtain my valuables, i became personal office to them and most of my coursemate are begining to wonder if i had join cultist, whenever i sight them from the class i would drop my phones, wallet and any valuables i have to girls in my dept including my sch bag, life became unbearable for me because there was no freedom, i would pass through the bush path whenever im going for lectures, i dare not pass the main gate unless i want to miss the whole class for the day.
Many a times,they would use local pistol to pursue me.

I was in your shoes when I was in uniuyo. But I defeated them all. I was covered by one of the strongest political thug of a very popular politician in Uyo. The small boys left me alone. I became untouchable till I graduated and left that town. Thank God for my life.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by YorubaPrince: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Groundnut oil no be Crude Oil;

Pussycat no be Tiger;

Monkey no be Chimpazee...

angry

7 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Following cool

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by YorubaPrince: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:
Theatre not theathe....

Wole Soyinka, well donu! Werey, go and preach to James Ibori. angry

17 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Silentgroper(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
I feel like dz should've been dropped in dat saynotocultism's thread. But continue anyways.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

Who is alhaja and did you Bleep her ?
there is noting like alhaja, it is just the normal protocol, you need to Bleep alhaja on the bench.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by candygist: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:

there is noting like alhaja, it is just the normal protocol, you need to Bleep alhaja on the bench.

I no come understand this cult thing o. Why will a normal human being be fucking ordinary bench ?

14 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

I no come understand this cult thing o. Why will a normal human being be fucking ordinary bench ?
It is part of initiation, as you fucking the bench, you are receiving lashes on ur bom bom.

10 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Pillar12: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:

Abobi drop the continuation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by merieam16(f): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
ah ok.
lolzz...

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by KingMack(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mario Balotelli no wan continue sad

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
I cannot call it massacre because no casualty was recorded that bloody night...
We had to run in different direction that night but as fate would have it, one of us was capture that night and as I was running I could hear my friend screaming for and shouting for help as he was been butchered inside the gutter, Although I was still an ITJ but I have enough of science( charm) there is no bullet of cutlass that can penetrate into my body then, my other friend too has charm but I was more powerful than him just because my room mate, Taiye taiwo of all blessed memory is my shango man(science man) I have whatever charm i need..I ran towards the school gate for safety but on getting to the school gate I could sense danger, there were over 40 OPC member outside the school gate that night waiting to bounce into the school campus to brutalize the eiye boys, even the Aso guard ran in different direction for safety as I was instructed to go back to the campus to avoid been attack by the hoodlums at the school gate, as that that time it was already past 10, I couldn't move backward and I couldn't go forward..
Even the Members of the Eiye fraternity at the girls hostel don't pick race as nobody was prepared to fight that night...I had to look for a way to get back the boys hostel since I have some of my course mate that stays in the hostel and they recognize me very well...it took me over 30minute before I could find my way to the boys hostel as the whole environment has turn to war ground.. I could heat the OPC boys shouting make una come outside now...Eyin omo eiye daaa(where are the eiye boys?)..
Thanks to God I was able to enter the boys hostel but immediately I entered the boys hostel NEPA brought light and it was getting to around 12midnigh..

7 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pillar12:

Abobi drop the continuation
Am with you boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
It was that night I got to know the slogan of Eiye orientation. which says...Thou Shall not gulk ( igi da eiye foo) when the stick break the bird will fly
story still continues...

9 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by XXXXTENTACION: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
It was that night I got to know the slogan of Eiye orientation. which says...Thou Shall not gulk ( igi da eiye foo) when the stick break the bird will fly
story still continues...
Bros come kwantinue.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

na so e dey happen
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Dreyton36: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
You're delaying this story
Type it all once and for all gee
Mention me on ur next episode..

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by ihatebuhari(f): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by DontBullshitMe: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Internet Fraud

Cultism

Money ritual

Write any fictitious story themed on one of these three items and you will successfully hook Nigerians.

SMH.

13 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Antmanned(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Kelvin3476: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
na so e dey happen
Hope bro u aren't into cultism any longer ?
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Thomthom(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Internet Fraud

Cultism

Money ritual

Write any fictitious story themed on one of these three items and you will successfully hook Nigerians.

SMH.
do you mean that op is telling lies

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Olamilekxy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Following
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Pillar12: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Op why the suspense though

This sh*t is taking forever
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by dipson4u08(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
INTERESTING...

EYE DON SEE
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Reggaemich(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
C sufferman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta / Fake Police Officer Operates In Lagos For 12 Years Unnoticed / Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.