Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. (43505 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Chazzyboy: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by EasternPrince: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
IPOBTERRORISTS:
What will someone do with old facebook that's doesn't belong to them? Scammers.
[/s]

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Internet Fraud

Cultism

Money ritual

Write any fictitious story themed on one of these three items and you will successfully hook Nigerians.

SMH.
very ironic angry

sometimes when you think you are smart but at the end you don't realise how stupid you are. undecided

someone took his time to write a story and look at the rubbish you are typing
how does it even correlate with the ongoing story

36 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Internet Fraud

Cultism

Money ritual

Write any fictitious story themed on one of these three items and you will successfully hook Nigerians.

SMH.
Like seriously are you serious with this? Haven't you seen other guys on this forum coming out to reveal cultists secrets? Do you think that they do it for fun? Since you are not wise enough to know their motives, dey there. Sense will fall from heaven like manna fell for the children of Israel for you.

31 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by VadBet(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Internet Fraud

Cultism

Money ritual

SMH.

Na idea be this wink

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by general111(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Quote me please
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by dipson4u08(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
general111:
Quote me please

QUOTE ME BACK
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Wuenglishepp03: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
It was that night I got to know the slogan of Eiye orientation. which says...Thou Shall not gulk ( igi da eiye foo) when the stick break the bird will fly
story still continues...
Oga coman finish wht u started oo.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Consray(f): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Op we dey for line dey wait for you ooo
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by greatbrian(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:

it is just a slogan use by cultist, you will lie down on the bench and they wil tell tell u to start fucking the bench, the process is called Bleep alhaja

Oboy arm of job
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by jayinfo2(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oga oya na
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by OGWILLS123: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ya all can now go to sleep undecided, dude is fvcken lying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Reggaemich:
C sufferman
eye on eye
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by hagjay(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2021
I see cultists Coming here to derail this thread. Op don't be moved. Go on and expose them but be safety conscious while you do so, don't expose too much personal details just so you don't get traced. Remember, safety comes first!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Op, u first buy clothes wey bird eye dey. Most of ur friends na Eiye. Na Buccaneer u later fall in love with. Sotey u and Eiye boys dey hangout call olosho names.

U come here say Dem dey oppress u. Tell the truth. U be Eiye man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2021
I am deeply sorry for the delay or my story...I actually slept off last night..
Immediately I was able to get to the boys hostel, then my mind became settled, it was in the hostel they told me how my gee was brutalise and how the other guy ran into the female hostel for safety..I was more bothered about my friend that was brutalize but I had to summon courage to stay calm.
My niggas in the hostel quickly gave me blanket to cover my body so that no one would see me...I thought I was save not knowing that trouble just started...
After about few minute I begin to hear some set of opc shouting all around the boys hostel saying... To ba GBA omo eiye si ile tete le jade bayi..(if you have accomodated any eiye boys in your room quickly send him out now)Oh! it was as if the ground should swallow me because I know I would be a dead man that night..then I begin to ask God for forgiveness because I know I wouldn't survive it, but I still have believe in my kulube(charm)..
In the twinkle of an eyes the search began and they were able to locate my hideout..Then they said Mariooo...come outside...I was thrown from inside the room outside...then they started bouncing on me..
I was captured with two other eiye boys, that night was a bloody night I almost saw hell...
Without exaggerating, over 40opc members and some set of student started using strange weapons like cutlass, stick iron and all kinds of charms on me and the other guys..they paraded us from the boys hostel round the school with beatings, my own was more than the crucification of Jesus Christ..but trust me I was so bold that night, my heart was hardened like that of pharoah, nothing penetrated inside my body except the leader that use cutlass to cut my right right hand with red cloth tied on the cutlass..then I had my right hand damaged that night..Thanks to the security men that came to our rescue, they wanted to take us to Alamala station buy the security men came to our rescue, it was around 3am then so we had to stay with the security men till day break, thought out that night I was just looking like a Christmas goat, they gave me form to write a statement, I was just holding pen till day break when the CSO came to the school..There was blood all over my body all over my cloth..The following morning when my guys came to check on us at the security office, they said Mario you are strong I respect you, so there is still flesh in your body...It was in the morning that I saw my friend that was brutalize as well, he slept at the medical centre but trust me the wound wasn't that mind because charm has change hands..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Around 7am in the morning, the CSO has called the odeda police station to come and intervene in this matter so when the policemen came, we were taken away to the station, the CSO said we are just going there to write statement and then come back, not knowing that he was going to detain us..with blood stain on all our bodies and my right hand damaged we got to the station..When we got to the station the CSO said these are Eiye boys..lock them up..then they put us in the cell..it was on Saturday morning so we had to stay there till Monday morning, then in the cell the police tortured us again to confess what frat we belong to..I have not join cult I was still an ITJ and I am looking for a way to free myself from the group, I told the IPO that I don't belong to any frat but the man would not believe me, he started using fan belt to beat not even minding the state of my health, to the glory of God our families came to bail us with 10k each on a Monday morning....immediately I got to the school I went straight to the CSO office to confront them.
then I started shouting still with wounds on my body ..What is my offence? why would you lock me up?I was shouting at the CSO office seriously then the SAO( Student Affairs Officer) called me and said Mario you belong to Eiye group and why are you shouting.. I said no sir I am not a cultist I can say it loud and clear..It was that day I said I was going to harm the CSO and the members of the OPC that brutalize me and my friend..the school management did not arrest OPC members that use all kind of weapon to brutalise us, what if I had died in the process? I was mad with the school authority and the OPIAKA as we call them in school..
My fellow group was seriously mad at me, they blamed me for moving with eiye boys, but the deed has been done all we need to to is way forward..Then they said what do you want Mario? I said I want Justice and I was ready for the consequence of what might happen I was ready to lay down my life to get justice..How do you want Justice when you are still an ITJ?you need to move guy before we can help you fight this battle...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Bros come kwantinue.
Am with you boss
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:48am On Mar 09, 2021
jayinfo2:
Oga oya na
I dey with you
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:51am On Mar 09, 2021
dipson4u08:

QUOTE ME BACK

boss I am with you
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 3:52am On Mar 09, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Like seriously are you serious with this? Haven't you seen other guys on this forum coming out to reveal cultists secrets? Do you think that they do it for fun? Since you are not wise enough to know their motives, dey there. Sense will fall from heaven like manna fell for the children of Israel for you.

It is not all about revealing secret..this is just reality
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Victorious12: 4:04am On Mar 09, 2021
officialmario:
Then on the day matriculation day, it was my sister that came to check on me, around 1pm I receive a call that I should come to the SUG building and on getting there I saw over 20 men sitting at the back of the SUG building and I was told to prepare for the initiation ceremony which will be coming up by 10pm same day....I was trembling with fear and I could no longer hold myself again, I was told to come along with condom that I will use to Bleep when I come...
immediately I left the campus I couldn't come back again throughout the day, but as fate would have there was fight between the OPC and that day so I use that as an excuse for not coming for the initiation, the following day when we met at the campus they collected my phones and 1500 from me, there is no one I could run to for help...I remained ITJ throughout first semester 100....I was progressing in my academics, I had only one carry over and my CGPA was 3.86....
When we resume second semester an incident happened at the female hostel that almost cost me my life but thanks to God that I was alive...
To be continued...
What's ITJ
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2021
This my story is a season film...Would op be able to watch it finish...Still gat a lot in my diary...Anyway I won't put you guys on suspense there is nothing that has beginning that doesn't have end...

INITIATION STUFF

I went for treatment thereafter and I was able to stand to my feet properly again, people now respected me in the school and i became more popular, pussy started coning in but i just had to sgun the bitches around because of what i have in my bodyas at when this incident happened we are already closer to the end of the semester so everybody are just preparing for different celebration like the SUG day, departmental day and the likes..
An incident happened one day, I was going to the female hostel one day when I saw the members sitting with a cobbler opposite the girls hostel, then they called me and said Mario how far now, we have been looking for you since, we are having our party next week and we know how popular you are in the school, we would like to give you our Invitation to help us invite babes to our party, I said no shit now, let me have the IV, they said one of them has gone to get it at somorin that I would need to stay with them until he comes back, oh! I don't want to be seen with this guys I have my reputation in school and as at then I was aspiring for the post of Art and social science assistant financial secretary, I just had to stay with them.. it was around 4pm so I had to stay with them till 8pm, yet the guy never showed up, I wanted to leave in annoyance but they told me to calm down, I said since 4pm I have been here with you, what's happening now, I need to go and read for my test, they just calm me down, and it was getting to around 9 and the guy never showed up, then they said the guy don come, e dey off campus, then we both march together to the off campus to meet the guy, As at when we left the campus we were about 9 in numbers, wen we got to the off campus I saw set of hefty men smoking cigarette and drinking Jedi, I am not the type that love smoking so I just had to take Ease black cigarette and one cup of Jedi.And it was getting to 10pm, I wanted to leave but it was too late as over 6men as on guard me with pistol and some weapons then I knew something was wrong, I started seeing strange faces..What would I do? it is too late to go back,then suddenly a bike came and they said Mario mount that bike, I had to enter the bike and then two men were at my back, then we zoomed up to an unknown location it took us about 25minute to get to the Bush,when we got to the bush I saw different boys of about 16years sitting down like a captured criminals, when I look at there face I couldn't recognise them to be student from our school..then the guy that brought me to the jungle said I should sit down with them, I sat with them until others came..when others came then we started the j
journey into the ground...OJU OLOMO O TO..several thought came my mind and I was just looking like a slowpoke inside the jungle, I was having my school files with me and 1k, I had to shock in the 1k inside y belt because I know it is my INITIATION DAY...then they said if we call you JEW, you say Sir...if you hear JEW JEW JEW..YOU SAY , SIR , SIR SIR.. this matter thick gan oo. still loading..................

7 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 4:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Victorious12:
What's ITJ

Intending jew
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 4:28am On Mar 09, 2021
KingMack:
Mario Balotelli no wan continue sad

I will continue boss

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Thomthom(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Mario all the story you gave, you gave room to baming yourself... when you see say time dey go, why you no use style Japa ... And you are already having problem with authorities...

23 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by slyd90(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2021
BurntSoul:
Op, u first buy clothes wey bird eye dey. Most of ur friends na Eiye. Na Buccaneer u later fall in love with. Sotey u and Eiye boys dey hangout call olosho names.

U come here say Dem dey oppress u. Tell the truth. U be Eiye man

Honestly speaking I wasn't an Eiye boy..I was more closer to the frat due to the fact that most of my guys in the department are eiye boys...I love bucca, but they never approach me before...just follow my trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by capitalzero: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2021
Thomthom:
Mario all the story you gave, you gave room to baming yourself... when you see say time dey go, why you no use style Japa ... And you are already having problem with authorities...

He was a bad boy in all ramifications.

12 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Thomthom:

Japa.. for where, bros you can never understand, I cannot japa in their midst, I was cramp at the middle, and I never even believe I could be bam that same day since I haven't paid for the baming

8 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2021
capitalzero:

He was a bad boy in all ramifications.

I wasn't a bad boy but I was stubborn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by capitalzero: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2021
officialmario:

I wasn't a bad boy but I was stubborn

Yes, you were stubborn. Cultists love patronising stubborn boys. If you prove your stubbornness to them and you refuse to join any of the group, you become an ally.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta / Fake Police Officer Operates In Lagos For 12 Years Unnoticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.