Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. (43347 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nerves10(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
perestroika19:
Why do I feel this guy is just catching cruise and going somewhere with his recent sob stories?
don’t mind the OP, I think he’s just catching cruise with the sympathetic response he is getting,if I drop a story here, I don’t think they born anybody well to mess with me like that,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by perestroika19: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Nerves10:
don’t mind the OP, I think he’s just catching cruise with the sympathetic response he is getting,if I drop a story here, I don’t think they born anybody well to mess with me like that,
I think the aim is to tell sob stories like being witch-hunted out of job because he chose to tell his story then solicit for help afterwards

5 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by kingthreat(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
perestroika19:

I think the aim is to tell sob stories like being witch-hunted out of job because he chose to tell his story then solicit for help afterwards

Exactly, I wish they could close this thread.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Tinney104(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dodorima Brus make you dey always dey on G.....Bcoz
After God, na government (lomu mi m'aiye mi jeje)
After play, na enjoy (lomu mi sh'aye mi jeje)
After joy, na joy back (lomu mi sh'aye mi jeje)
After God, na government (lomu mi m'aiye mi jeje)…
Make you dey check your yarns before those ju cast your location
I care about you make, you try hard change your way undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Sailorsoldier1: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tinney104:
Dodorima Brus make you dey always dey on G.....Bcoz
After play, na enjoy (lomu mi sh'aye mi jeje)
After joy, na joy back (lomu mi sh'aye mi jeje)
After God, na government (lomu mi m'aiye mi jeje)…
Make you dey check your yarns before those ju cast your location
I care about you make, you try hard change your way undecided undecided
las las to b Ju na im win am o ... So called strong men can't sleep well

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Kimkiss: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
It is well
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Franzinni: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
It is sad to see most people are willing to endanger another person's life for the thrill of exciting stories of crime, sex and violence ... Unah dey shout mario " tell it all" mario continue your story blah blah ... Now mario don jump enter bowza palace ... No luigi in sight even princess toadstool � japa ...

Mario now has lost his gold coins over entertainment of guys and gurls who just want to hear strongman stories ...

Bros mario use B speed comot for that location.. as a cultist yourself you should know fully well that many waste of sperm dey game wey no wan hear another man progress ..your story nor ep anybody reach as e dey bring yamayama come your door mouth .

No let dem kill you because of nairaland ... Nah cruise many of them dey here o.... It is not worth it

For the record I am NO cultist ... Never found need to belong. But it is the same way they were pushing synotocultism ... He told what he could but he also made it clear that he is gonna blow any idiot that comes for him to bits ... Legally .. dude got license to smoke a fool and get a promotion about it. he has that power nah why he talk him tori with him full chest like 100 inch plasma tv ... But you no be dss o... No let nairaland carry marrio enter tunnel o.

Please be safe, leave stories for the storytellers... Any pikin wey wan join cult even if you carry am go where dem butcher him friend make he see korokoro to discourage am ... He go still join.

You have the gift of storytelling tho, great read .

16 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by perestroika19: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Franzinni:
It is sad to see most people are willing to endanger another person's life for the thrill of exciting stories of crime, sex and violence ... Unah dey shout mario " tell it all" mario continue your story blah blah ... Now mario don jump enter bowza palace ... No luigi in sight even princess toadstool � japa ...

Mario now has lost his gold coins over entertainment of guys and gurls who just want to hear strongman stories ...

Bros mario use B speed comot for that location.. as a cultist yourself you should know fully well that many waste of sperm dey game wey no wan hear another man progress ..your story nor ep anybody reach as e dey bring yamayama come your door mouth .

No let dem kill you because of nairaland ... Nah cruise many of them dey here o.... It is not worth it

For the record I am NO cultist ... Never found need to belong. But it is the same way they were pushing synotocultism ... He told what he could but he also made it clear that he is gonna blow any idiot that comes for him to bits ... Legally .. dude got license to smoke a fool and get a promotion about it. he has that power nah why he talk him tori with him full chest like 100 inch plasma tv ... But you no be dss o... No let nairaland carry marrio enter tunnel o.

Please be safe, leave stories for the storytellers... Any pikin wey wan join cult even if you carry am go where dem butcher him friend make he see korokoro to discourage am ... He go still join.

You have the gift of storytelling tho, great read .

All these stories because of someone that chose to tell sob stories without anyone on NL asking him to do so? I no understand why so many people on NL act sanctimonious.
Dude started a thread and chose to tell stories, you are here blaming people that weren't there when he decided to open a thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by AvalonSpace(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
I tire o
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
I feel like dz should've been dropped in dat saynotocultism's thread. But continue anyways.

True. That's the main thread and I just revisited it today only to stumble on this story.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by RedChiefPriest: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Officialmario hope you're safe?
Just keep low profile and try to move if you can.
Also you don't need to continue your story if it will bring harm to you,saynotocultism thread is eye opening enough.
But a fool that want to perish will surely perish,just don't allow them to bring you down with them.
Stay safe my good man.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by SkengRay: 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
Who dey breeettttt grin
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Zobah: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Zobah: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zobah:
https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU

Make money in crypto
join them on telegram channel, pic attached

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2021
officialmario:
I had to fill yewa south as my choice for teaching practice so i was posted to yewa egbado college ilaro, we were to resume the first week of resumption, i dont know anybody in ilaro so i had to reason with few of my niggas but las las, they gave me a link of one of our senior colleague MR MIRINDA, i phoned him abt my coming so he said i am highly welcome to his abode, i had to pack few of my things wit foodstuff and the journey started, mirinda happens to be a supreme eiye confra member in school and he was a senior, he had given me the direction, wen i got to ilaro garage i called him and he said take a bike to oke ela junction, but on getting to the place, immediately the bike man drop me, a lady came to approach me with blue beret on her head and just gave me a dirty slap, i was like alaye wetin happen, ki ni mo se, b4 i could know it i was in the camp of eiye boys, i called mirinda and his digit switch off, oh my God, i am in trouble today, then there leader said search him from head to toe....
Nah wah o

You wey be game boy no do any research before going to a new location?
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 2:07am On May 30, 2023
Lol... Op na baby confra una dey do for that side. Meanwhile why didn't complete ur mission? U let fools threaten u. U didn't expose any secrets per say 😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics / Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.