Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40449 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 4:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

More lies as usual.

The divorce with her ex husband was finalized in August 2013, and Meghan met Prince Harry in July 2016.

Alot of Nairalanders derive joy in peddling lies.
Thank you o!

Aba! Why are people so bitter that they have to lie like this? And how can they lie and think we would not find out they are liars? Don't they even care about their own credibility?

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Thank you o!

Aba! Why are people so bitter that they have to lie like this? And how can they lie and think we would not find out they are liars? Don't they even care about their own credibility?
I don't understand why they do that too. Goodvibes keeps busting their lies. Enjoying the cruise. cheesy

In other news:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by DMerciful(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Black man with this cry baby mentality. No wonder the blacks in US have been in perpetual slavery
Sterope:
Yes if you are not self hating.

It is logic but if you are a self hating black man, you would think it is emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2021
I wish the family well.

In excess of $100million. Cue the haters cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Any sensible person that watched that interview will understand the challenges they faced and why they've made the decisions they have.

No one deserves to be treated that way, race or no race, but trust some Nigerians to begin projecting their own issues onto the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 6:00am On Mar 09, 2021
salford1:
I wish the family well.

Yes o, let them choke cheesy ..on their bile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2021
tot:

Yes o, let them choke cheesy ..on their bile
The NL's armchair experts, or should I say the flies on Harry& Meghan's walls that knows every detail of their lives grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BadEnglish(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Nimrod81:
When a Diocese in Nigeria refused to allow a Bishop resume for official duty because he was a different tribe you all were mute. But you want to encourage rebellion against a royal house by playing the victim and screaming racism. That's cheap and lame. Ok some staff in Buckingham palace are racist and there are racists and bloody tribalists even among we Nigerians. If she couldn't handle the responsibility she shouldn't have gone in there.... It's simple. Their royalty requires serious dedication to duty and not slaying for social media.

I couldn't make a sense out of what you said because according to you, Royalty comes with racism as a responsibility that One need to accept b4 marrying or associating with the royals. 2ndly I wasn't playing any blame card all I said was n I'm gonna repeat. Rasicm should never be allowed and must be condemned in it's entirety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Most people outside of the UK might have forgotten that Harry is NOT the biological son of Prince Charles, husband of Late Princess Diana. Harry is in fact the biological son of Princess Diana and her horse-riding tutor called James Hewitt. While still "happily married" to Prince Charles, Princess Diana had an extramarital affair with her employee James Hewitt, but then every effort was made to pretend that Prince Charles was Harry's father. Princess Diana did in fact go on to declare her love for her secret lover, palace employee James Hewitt, in a TV interview, of all places.

Despite being the product of an extramarital affair with a palace employee, Harry was embraced by the royal family, and thus accorded all the rights and privileges of royal lineage, even though Prince Charles was fully aware that he only had ONE biological son, namely Prince William. Now, after making the tragic error of marrying an aging and bitter 36year-old divorcee already estranged from her own entire family, Harry went on to join that witch in attacking the royal family in the full glare of the world's press.

Harry will live to profoundly regret his idiocy, although that realization may not dawn on him until AFTER Scheming Megain serves him divorce papers demanding HALF of Harry's net worth. Perhaps then, and in desperation to reclaim some semblance of a family network, Harry might try to reconcile with his REAL father, namely his late mother's horse-riding trainer James Hewitt, whose photograph is attached here, to educate anyone who might wish to dispute the true identity of Harry's father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_PU8MInV9g

James Hewitt, like his biological son Harry, is a redhead, which is a comparatively rare genetic trait that is NOT shared by Prince Charles

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by DarkJeddi(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2021
yahjac:

accomplished in what ?

this girl is a social climber, it's unfortunate you don't know her story.

she managed to get a role in tv series called suite with the help of her previous husband of two years.

it was during her marriage that she met Harry.
baby girl that wantu upgrade started seeing fault in her husband, her best friend tried to talk to her but she refused (baby girl wantu turn royal)
it was while she was in London that she sent her wedding ring by mail to husband that she no do again.

anybody supporting this girl should take time and read her story.

somebody that even denied her family members......mtcheeew
It's obvious from your write up that you have been drinking the Koolaid being handed out to you by people who are out to tarnish the image of the woman..

The woman got divorced in 2013 and met Harry in 2016,3 full years after her divorce..

But according to you,it was somehow because of Harry that she got divorced THREE YEARS before meeting him..

Marriage is not by force and she has the right to terminate her relationship if she so wishes,you don't wear her shoes and you certainly don't know where it was pinching her.

Getting movie roles from her husband or whomever,in her bid to make it as an Actress in Hollywood..

In which way is that an evil thing or am I missing something?

She may not be Royalty,but neither was her Mother in law,Princess Di nor her co wife,Princess Kate..

But somehow,for whatever reason she is the scheming social climber for daring to marry royalty?

She denied her family members? grin

You mean the piece of sh1t father and scumbag half sister? shocked

I may not know them well,but from the little I've heard of them talking and scheming,I would keep them at an arm's length if I was her.

And by the way,she has an excellent relationship with her mother,a classy and dignified lady.

If this woman was white and young and not a divorced black older woman..

Non of this brouhaha would be happening..

And there is a precedence for what is happening now..

Queen Elizabeth is a Monarch today because this same scenario played out during her father's time..

Her Uncle dared to marry an older,divorced AMERICAN Actress and had to abandon his rights to the Throne because of it.

And guess where he,the Heir to the throne ended up,with his divorcee older AMERICAN Actress wife?

USA..

The more things change..

The more they remain the same.. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Mocok7: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2021
Kingstanding:
. That was the reason they killed Princess Diana.

Was Princess Diana black?

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2021
salford1:
Some memes from twitter grin

Bullshit. Nobody complained about his skin colour, Megan is lying

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by aycapri(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
Ianmaduka:
use what happening in your country to know whether it’s not true
na wa oo, na simple question i ask oo.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MufasaLion: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2021
1Sharon:

Bullshit. Nobody complained about his skin colour, Megan is lying

OK
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Kingstanding: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Mocok7:

Was Princess Diana black?
. No. But she was killed because she was dating Dodi Egyptian Prince.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sarita01(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
Another self hating black man. You will overcome your troubles one day. I pity the women around you.

look at you foaming at the mouth just at the mention of racism but I'm pretty sure you're amongst the tribalist in this forum and also maybe you're a colourist in real life too,looking down on your fellow country man cos of the colour of their skin,saying things like see how he/she is black or he/she is too light skinned,a black man always thinks tribalism and colourism is the lesser evil compared to racism and I'll tell you that is complete bullshit and total hypocrisy,and I'll also tell you right now that you're a bigger hypocrite.

The very moment a black man rises above his emotions and victim mentality,then half of his problems are solved. It is never a fair world,it is the survival of the fittest in our world,logical reasoning and actions determines if you come out victorious, you can call me a royal slave,if you want(cos i see that's your only response when someone tries to shift your emotional stance on this matter) but the black man can never amount to anything if he keeps blaming the society for his inadequacies. we are a strong and resilient race but at the mention of the colour of our skin we become cry babies which is quite unfortunate and pathetic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Kingstanding:
. No. But she was killed because she was dating Dodi Egyptian Prince.

She isn't dead, she's hiding.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2021
You can go through my history before making foolish assumptions.

As with the rest of your rubbish, I didn't bother.

Sarita01:

look at you foaming at the mouth just at the mention of racism but I'm pretty sure you're amongst the tribalist in this forum and also maybe you're a colourist in real life too,looking down on your fellow country man cos of the colour of their skin,saying things like see how he/she is black or he/she is too light skinned,a black man always thinks tribalism and colourism is the lesser evil compared to racism and I'll tell you that is complete bullshit and total hypocrisy,and I'll also tell you right now that you're a bigger hypocrite.

The very moment a black man rises above his emotions and victim mentality,then half of his problems are solved. It is never a fair world,it is the survival of the fittest in our world,logical reasoning and actions determines if you come out victorious, you can call me a royal slave,if you want(cos i see that's your only response when someone tries to shift your emotional stance on this matter) but the black man can never amount to anything if he keeps blaming the society for his inadequacies. we are a strong and resilient race but at the mention of the colour of our skin we become cry babies which is quite unfortunate and pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2021
MisterRuk:
Damn! I getting tired of these racist crap!
See how we are putting mouth inside the family affairs of a first world country while our own country is getting f*ck3d up everyday. Leave British people with their wahala abeg!
Racism against the black African man is global. Accept it. The UK is one of the few places in Europe and the world that still takes it easy on black folks.
Sometimes it's funny that people easily ignore the high level of racism and segregation against black people in India subcontinent, southeast Asia, the Arab world, Latin America and even Africa.
I'm not a white man supporter but the western civilizations may have stolen a great deal but at the same time they have developed themselves and impacted their society and the world, whatever they're enjoying today, it was a long process of wars, sacrifice and development. They worked very hard for it. Even stealing is hardwork.

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Nothing should surprise me when I have met people who blamed Diana for everything that went wrong with her marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sarita01(f): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
You can go through my history before making foolish assumptions.

As with the rest of your rubbish, I didn't bother.

I really don't fvcking care abt your freaking history on a faceless forum,you're a big hypocrite and that's all that matters. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by DestroyEvil: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gojo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/meghan-accuses-british-royals-of-racism-says-they-pushed-her-to-brink-of-suicide/
Save this my comment for some years to come, She shall become British Queen. The Oracle said so, and Queen Elizabeth knows so, but just like King Herod...
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
salford1:
I wish the family well.

Did you know they stopped Harry's security detail and his royal pay and that's why he set up Archewell?

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jakumo:
Most people outside of the UK might have forgotten that Harry is NOT the biological son of Prince Charles, husband of Late Princess Diana.

Yawn, if after all this time you still believe this silly conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tit(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
In the 1917 letter, George V declared that the great-grandchildren of the monarch would no longer be princes or princesses, except for the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales.

In our current situation, that means that Prince George, the eldest son of Prince William, automatically became a prince, but not Archie, even though they are both great-grandsons of the Queen.
ADVERTISEMENT

Under this protocol, Prince George's siblings - Charlotte and Louis - would not have received the title either.

But in December 2012, the Queen also issued a letter patent which said that all of Prince William's children would be entitled to be princes or princesses and get the HRH title.

Also, being a prince or princess only goes through the male line, which means that the children of Princess Anne did not get those titles despite being the Queen's grandchildren.

What about Archie's title?
According to the 1917 letter, Archie is entitled to become a prince - but not yet.

The children of Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, children would have to wait until Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, became king, at which point they would be the grandchildren of the monarch and hence entitled to be princes or princesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Unfortunately, they then tied the title to whether they get a security detail or not. And Harry who was a Prince, had his title removed and so lost his security detail despite the increase of threats to him and his family.

tit:
In the 1917 letter, George V declared that the great-grandchildren of the monarch would no longer be princes or princesses, except for the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales.

In our current situation, that means that Prince George, the eldest son of Prince William, automatically became a prince, but not Archie, even though they are both great-grandsons of the Queen.
ADVERTISEMENT

Under this protocol, Prince George's siblings - Charlotte and Louis - would not have received the title either.

But in December 2012, the Queen also issued a letter patent which said that all of Prince William's children would be entitled to be princes or princesses and get the HRH title.

Also, being a prince or princess only goes through the male line, which means that the children of Princess Anne did not get those titles despite being the Queen's grandchildren.

What about Archie's title?
According to the 1917 letter, Archie is entitled to become a prince - but not yet.

The children of Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, children would have to wait until Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, became king, at which point they would be the grandchildren of the monarch and hence entitled to be princes or princesses

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Boss469(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
yahjac:

accomplished in what ?

this girl is a social climber, it's unfortunate you don't know her story.

she managed to get a role in tv series called suite with the help of her previous husband of two years.

it was during her marriage that she met Harry.
baby girl that wantu upgrade started seeing fault in her husband, her best friend tried to talk to her but she refused (baby girl wantu turn royal)
it was while she was in London that she sent her wedding ring by mail to husband that she no do again.

anybody supporting this girl should take time and read her story.

somebody that even denied her family members......mtcheeew

Oga u dey lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Boss469(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
yahjac:

again I'm asking you again did you read the interviews of her best friend and her father ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1399249/meghan-markle-trevor-engelson-ex-husband-prince-harry-royal-family-spt

start from here, many article full ground at your disgression.

I know your type, you got sniff of inconsistency from her divorce date to the time she met Harry from my write up.
immediately you rush to show yourself/ intelligence grin
calm down enough space dy to write on nairaland.

It's not today I've been reading about this girl, what will I gain from lying ?

Express is a bias website.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
Buckingham Palace releases statement on Harry, Meghan interview:

ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS

Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY BUCKINGHAM PALACE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.

ENDS

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/09/harry-meghan-oprah-interview-racism-reaction-markle-prince-updates/amp/
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Boss469:

Express is a bias website.

Like the guardian
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by khia: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Playing the Victims card..
Blacks should be proud of their skin color...

I am Back but Beautiful.

How on earth should one contemplate suicide because they called you or your child black..?

Meghan is really poor in the mind..

When you say "I am black BUT beautiful" it implies that there is something wrong with being black. It should be "I am black AND beautiful."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2021
khia:

When you say "I am black BUT beautiful" it implies there is something wrong with being black. It should be "I am black AND beautiful."
Olright Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.