Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40688 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Ayobami7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
mtcheeew
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BRATISLAVA: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Which family? The stepsister she did not grow up with or the stupid father that decided to cash out on her?

You are still not okay

Heal, so that you can hear what is being said without the filter of your wounds.

I will tell you for the last time: I am okay and I will always be okay. But you, Sterope will never be okay as long as you keep on trying to force your negative words on me.

#AbolishBlackRacism
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are very stupid
BLOODYSPERM:

Madame
Quit these emotional responses,may be your estrogen hormones are at work or you are experiencing ovulation/menstruation,if these the case I understand, get some rest

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oil dey your head..in Nigeria,tribalism and religious extremism is fully backed by the government,in fact,it is mostly practiced by the government but abroad,most people try to avoid allowing their racists acts to show public
That's why Igbos will publicly wish for the destruction of Yourubaland so their land can become better and vice versa
Many have sworn to disown their children if they ever marry from another tribe or religion
If millions of people die in the East,many Westerners and Northerners are happy as long as their people are not part
Many developmental projects,intellectual minds,common sense have been destroyed all in the name of religion but no,we must be hypocrites!
Couldn't have said it better, I don't want to even talk about religion because that one is just something else.

Anyone that is in for a serious debate should list some act of racism and let's compare it to the some act of tribalism and religion extremism in Nigeria let's see which is worst in comparison to what Nigerians are facing in their country.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

You aren't born and bred, you're an immigrant. You're choice of wording are a dead giveaway.

You don't know shìt about British race relations, you're a follower. FOH uncle/auntie.

How was the phone call back home today?

Hello 2 year old. You learning yet?

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
You are very stupid

shocked
I didn't mean to be rude
I just made an observation from your comments, now you insult me

It's ok
You're very hormonal, just see all your reactive comments even these one too

Please get some rest for your own good

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
You are not rude; you are just stupid

angry
Don't insult me again
Control yourself
These is a public forum
I'm expecting maturity from an adult, even hormonal imbalance can be kept in check whether you are in your period or not

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Hello 2 year old. You learning yet?

Get in the bin mate. You can dish it out but can't take it in.

Just fvck off
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MisterRuk(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Damn! I getting tired of these racist crap!
See how we are putting mouth inside the family affairs of a first world country while our own country is getting f*ck3d up everyday. Leave British people with their wahala abeg!
Racism against the black African man is global. Accept it. The UK is one of the few places in Europe and the world that still takes it easy on black folks.
Sometimes it's funny that people easily ignore the high level of racism and segregation against black people in India subcontinent, southeast Asia, the Arab world, Latin America and even Africa.
I'm not a white man supporter but the western civilizations may have stolen a great deal but at the same time they have developed themselves and impacted their society and the world, whatever they're enjoying today, it was a long process of wars, sacrifice and development. They worked very hard for it. Even stealing is hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Get in the bin mate. You can dish it out but can't take it in.

Just fvck off

2 year old. 2 year old.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So black women in US and UK are not alike in term of Progressivism values like Abortion and single motherhood undecided

Ok o
Keep decieving yourself

Like I said ignore him, I believe you are a mature and responsible adult

Cheers
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

2 year old. 2 year old.

40 year old. 40 year old.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So black women in US and UK are not alike in term of Progressivism values like Abortion and single motherhood undecided

Ok o
Keep decieving yourself

Like I said ignore him, I believe you are a mature and responsible adult

Is that now how mature and responsible adults deceive themselves?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

40 year old. 40 year old.

You are being far too generous, lol. 2 year old.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nimrod81: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
MisterRuk:
See how we are putting mouth inside the family affairs of a first world country while our own country and is getting f*ck3d up everyday. Leave British people with their wahala abeg!
Racism against the black African man is global. Accept it. The UK is one of the few places in Europe and the world that still takes it easy on black folks.
Sometimes it's funny that people easily ignore the high level of racism and segregation against black people in India subcontinent, southeast Asia, the Arab world, Latin America and even Africa.
I'm not a white man supporter but the western civilizations may have stolen a great deal but at the same time they have developed themselves and impacted their society and the world, whatever they're enjoying today, it was a long process of wars, sacrifice and development. They worked very hard for it. Even stealing is hardwork.

you're really intelligent. You have analyzed the situation without being emotionally invested. Many people bashing the Royal family do far worse or support their tribes or religion when crimes against humanity are committed.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nimrod81: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
MisterRuk:
See how we are putting mouth inside the family affairs of a first world country while our own country and is getting f*ck3d up everyday. Leave British people with their wahala abeg!

You're really intelligent. You have analyzed the situation without being emotionally invested. Many people bashing the Royal family do far worse or support their tribes or religion when crimes against humanity are committed.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
descarado:

Exactly.

I saw the advert about this interview at work on Thursday , I'm sure some of my colleagues saw that too but nobody said anything about that.
Last night I saw the analysis of the interview on sky news Australia. It was really bad. Curiosity made me check out some news sites, girl, she isn't celebrated. British love their monarch and British allies too even though they are pain in the arse. I saw strong solidarity online for the queen and her family and they are not British.
Hope she won't divorce that guy anytime soon

Let her go and continue with acting.
Hate drama queens. So many of them from US.

A drama queen from a dysfunctional family is a disaster waiting to happen.

How can an exposed 36yr old divorcee claim she was naive and did not know what marriage to British monarch entail?

Fine, she did not and she was lucky enough to marry a man willing to throw his heritage away.

Shouldn't she move on in peace?

Does she realize that it is her in-laws that she is dragging to and fro?

Some people are saying 'the British media was harsh' bla bla...

I am wondering if she married the family or the media.

I also hope she doesn't divorce the guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukatyne:

A drama queen from a dysfunctional family is a disaster waiting to happen.

How can an exposed 36yr old divorcee claim she was naive and did not know what marriage to British monarch entail?

You have not watched the interview. Harry is on telly in UK at this very moment confessing how naive he was in marrying Meghan into his family, but you think Megan should have known.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by bukatyne(f): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

You have not watched the interview. Harry is on telly in UK at this very moment confessing how naive he was in marrying Meghan into his family, but you think Megan should have known.

Harry is the insider hence biased as to the 'actual' cost of marrying into his family. What seems like 'caging' to us is a norm to him.

Meghan however, is the outsider who can objectively look without rose tinted glasses.

BTW, they both sound dumb at the moment. Harry at 33 years did not count the cost of marrying an unconventional partner? Was he in a bubble all the while or he did not see what his brother went through with Kate? Did he engage his elder brother for guidance? Meghan (not mailed to Harry from Igbo Ora village) could not research the Monarchy before marriage?

The person who said 'leave when the ovation is loudest' got it.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukatyne:

Harry is the insider hence biased as to the 'actual' cost of marrying into his family. What seems like 'caging' to us is a norm to him.

Like I said, you have not watched the interview!

He is being shown on telly right now in UK with his wife right next to him, telling Oprah how shocked and unexpected the treatment he received was. As in, how unnormal it was from what he grew up with.

And it was not mainly from the family as many have assumed, but from the British press.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

He is being shown on telly right now
in UK with his wife right next to him, telling Oprah how shocked and unexpected the treatment he received was. As in, how unnormal it was from what he grew up with.

And it was not mainly from the family as many have assumed, but from the British press.

Nepa might have taken light cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Even Harry is admitting in this interview that he was trapped, yet people would rather blame Meghan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Nepa might have taken light cheesy

Why him no just say so now, instead of making out he saw the damn thing. Lol.

I tell you, Harry looked like he was protecting his mother. I am so proud of him!

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by bukatyne(f): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

He is being shown on telly right now in UK with his wife right next to him, telling Oprah how shocked and unexpected the treatment he received was. As in, how unnormal it was from what he grew up with.

Nope, the summary is enough.

With each comment in their favour, the couple sound like they are starring in a melodrama.

All the reactions by the couple to their in-laws is because of the British press? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (which I already highlighted in a comment)

You are not helping their course budaatum grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When this drama is over, they wouldn't be able to summary what happened....

In one sentence, why did you leave the monarchy?

'Hmm, the media did not accept my choice of wife and my family did not stand up for us.'

The clowns have not left the media o!

Even my dear Kim Kardashian stopped smiling for the camera (by extension people) because they mocked her when she was pregnant with North.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:
Even Harry is admitting in this interview that he was trapped, yet people would rather blame Meghan.

I mean, just read this thread if you need to imagine what the poor girl had to put up with. And when you watch the interview its Harry who was more forthcoming and revealing and strong for his family!

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukatyne:

Nope, the summary is enough.
And I have had enough of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2021
We were still talking about Canadians being tired of the monarchy. Barbados is now done. By the time Elizabeth transits, the other 15 remaining countries would likely follow suit except for maybe Australia.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2021
omoyankee3:

I think I remember you but i'm not sure....did you use to visit him in his room in Faj hall? Where you a slim/lanky, and quiet dude back then? Maybe if I see your pic, I'll remember you.

Yes you are right. We actually stayed together in Faj hall with 3 medical students. I dey drive one jalopie Jetta that time.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

I mean, just read this thread if you need to imagine what the poor girl had to put up with. And when you watch the interview its Harry who was more forthcoming and revealing and strong for his family!

I tell you. I just finished watching it, my heart goes out to them and I really salute his courage to make the decision he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chic2pimp(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Oyinbo does not do "half black". In fact, neither do black people.

To oyinbo even ⅛ is black, and to blacks blacks are black and proud. In UK, at least.

This is actually not true though. Mixed race is definitely not seen as Black in the UK hence why whenever you fill out forms, they specifically ask you to tick either the "Black: African/Carribean" or the "Mixed: African+White",Chinese+White, Indian+White, Carribean+White,Indian+Black" column.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Beverlyjean(f): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
Actually she is Canadian and has led a very private life prior to this royal drama. But you are allowed to be a self hating black slave..

U are the black slave on the contrary cos only people with inferior will b quick to throw the racist card...was Diana black...even Harry's great gear uncle lost his throne as king cos he decided to marry a divorcee, was she black?? Only inferior blacks throw the racist card...whites naturally don't like getting blacks involved in their business because of behaviours like meghans but they gave her a chance and she blew it...her father warned them so as her friends and step siblings , or will u also say her father is racist .... the sane father that used his lottery winnings to pay for her acting school that helped put her on the spot.... that woman is manipulative and evil and u if u cant spot people like that , then sorry for u ... she even lied that when they first met she dint know he was a Prince... she schemed her way thru and is manipulative... imagine breaking the bond that Harry and Williams have had over the decades ...she is a bad wife !!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

28-yr-old 'grandmother' Who Just Became A 'great-grandmother’ / Luca Attanasio, Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Killed After Convoy Attacked / Halimah Yacob Declared President-Elect Of Singapore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.