Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,873 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40669 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
emsco:

e no go better for u. You have lived in the uk, pele. u for tell me you are part of the royal family too. mumu.
You're obviously not normal. Stand in front of the mirror, the mumu is what you see. I don't have time for kids, you've never left your nama house talk more of travelling out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

I'm not always decent oh, just that the recent bouts of depression has shown me that I can be happy if I seek happiness, glad to see you here too buda even though we aren't really on the same page on this argument I respect how you dealt with that person.

Intelligent people can disagree decently. It's how one tells they are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Salford1 is decent sensible use brain folks like you. Glad to see such gravitation.
Thanks Buddha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

She's so childish. Imagine her thinking she is the only born and bred lol, and yet missed out on the wonderful use your brain British education like she was shipped home at 2 and returned fully grown.
grin
I have had encounters with 1sharon here in the past. It was also on a Meghan/Harry thread. She never gives up. She would keep going on and on. I don't have the strength for that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by emsco(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

You're obviously not normal. Stand in front of the mirror, the mumu is what you see. I don't have time for kids, you've never left your nama house talk more of travelling out of the country.
People are quick to disrespect others but cry foul when they are disrespected.
You are one of the most useless person on mother earth presently, the UK you claim you stayed didn't give you common brain. Person wey never reach airport wey dey claim UK base. Go tell that story to your people
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

grin
I have had encounters with 1sharon here in the past. It was also on a Meghan/Harry thread. She never gives up. She would keep going on and on. I don't have the strength for that grin

I've had her in religious threads where the shallowness of her brain use is glaringly obvious, and I have strenght so long as she stays out the gutter.

She will learn. And I don't need to go on and on for her to. I just let her make a fool of herself so she can see for herself when she reflects as I did with dapshit. They always do, eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

I've had her in religious threads where the shallowness of her brain use is glaringly obvious, and I have strenght so long as she stays out the gutter.

She will learn. And I don't need to go on and on for her to. I just let her make a fool of herself so she can see for herself when she reflects as I did with dapshit. They always do, eventually.
grin grin grin
Dapshit is already on here posting with one of his other Monika (bloodyS).

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by LINTUNE(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Choke on your inferiority complex. What is done is done.

They are going to be a thing of past soon enough
we Nigerians are just so hypocritical in our criteria..can u feel ok , having a white man as King in ur village?..how would u feel if the prince of ur village omits all the girls in the village, state even the whole country, to marry a white woman?... sometimes we just need to think.. forget how sophisticated this royals in Europe are, they are still governed by certain principles and tradition, that's what makes them different from a normal governmental body ok..

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

grin grin grin
Dapshit is already on here posting with one of his other Monika (bloodyS).

Really? Na, I don't believe thats daps! It don't sound like him though they might be saying the same sort of crap. I'd be surprised if they are the same person.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
emsco:

People are quick to disrespect others but cry foul when they are disrespected.
You are one of the most useless person on mother earth presently, the UK you claim you stayed didn't give you common brain. Person wey never reach airport wey dey claim UK base. Go tell that story to your people
You're out of your depth, son. I simply educated you on a subject you know nothing about. Learn and move on; you don't suddenly become a man by abusing someone you don't know. As for me "claiming UK base" emm! Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by sage(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:
No one is here claiming anyone looks like them. I bet even you don't look like very very black me, but that won't stop me standing up for you if you are racially mistreated and go on Oprah or post a thread about it. Damn, if it were Kate in Meghan's shoes, many of us will stand up for Kate, as many stood up for Harry's white mother Diana.

Point out whatever you want like everyone else is doing. Just don't poke your inferiority complex on everyone else

I have no problem with you standing up for Kate or Meghan or whomever

I responded to a comment which was based on a lie. That people in Europe dont do mixed ancestry. As if that somehow negates the fact that when you see someone with a lot of European ancestry we cant tell them apart from us and dont know that they look different from us. As if that is a right reserved exclusively for people labelled white

Actually inferiority complex is accepting labels foreigners made for you like "black" and pretending Meghan Markel and even her baby who looks more like Harry and the queen of England is someone who looks like you just because some foreigners said so. Otherwise why are people posting rubbish like one drop and asking us to accept that? Only someone with inferiority complex would accept nonsense like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by sage(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

The interest on African loots in Swiss and European banks contributes to growing their economies, of course that's a big benefit.

Switzerland is over $750 billion GDP. Its is twice Nigeria's GDP and they are only a few million people. Tiny countries like Holland, Belgium and Switzerland have more agricultural output than the whole African continent never mind industrial or technological output

You are a joker if you think the country is rich because of some deposit from your local tinpot dictator

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by omoyankee3(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

You are my name sake and we have a common friend back then (E Okoli in Pharmacy). He is even getting married next month. He sent me a text on Instagram.

I think I remember you but i'm not sure....did you use to visit him in his room in Faj hall? Where you a slim/lanky, and quiet dude back then? Maybe if I see your pic, I'll remember you.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
sage:

Switzerland is over $750 billion GDP. Its is twice Nigeria's GDP and they are only a few million people. Tiny countries like Holland, Belgium and Switzerland have more agricultural output than the whole African continent never mind industrial or technological output

You are a joker if you think the country is rich because of some deposit from your local tinpot dictator

Yada yada yada
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by sage(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Yada yada yada

Lol. Reality is a very stubborn thing isn't it. Delusion is no substitute for it

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BRATISLAVA: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
yes the media might have been trying to make her look bad using a different standard of judgement for her, and her child will not be regarded as a prince or princess.

She makes herself look bad, from the way she was known to treat old family, friends and pets. Even her ex husband has nothing good to say about her. Anyone who thinks this is just about color is sentimental. Her excessive talking/attacking/vengefulness doesn't endear anyone to her; it didn't work for the white Diane either. Most people don't seem to like her. It's time she did some introspection. They can't all be wrong. There's something bad about her.

She's a champion for black sentiment though all her friends are Caucasian. One white friend of hers was even relieved of her job for racism against a real black women. This woman that blacks say is a black victim said nothing about it.

Why didn't she save herself the stress and marry a black man instead of always running after White men? And yet she flashes the race card and black people lap it up greedily. As a half black, that is playing on sentiment. The woman identified as white until she was reminded that she was not.

If it isn't Black and sentimental, it won't sell. Even from a woman who doesn't look black to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MufasaLion: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
madjune:

What are you all saying?

This couple just want to trend.
To make their lives a staple for for Hollywood movie and its drama.
Abeg, spare me all that.

The British institutions are founded on racism.
And, that will never change.
Markle is old enough to know that she would never be accepted like a full human being with his/ her dignity.

So, why is she crying out now over what any mature minded person knew would happen?

K
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Insult can be tiring. Hahaha. No time for that anymore. That was why I carefully avoided 1sharon too grin

So you didn't see where that budatum insulted me first? Don't be a hypocrite
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

I see why you go around calling others freshie. Guess you think you are the only born and bred.

Pity. Even at that, you met me here child. And you're still dumb as fuq.

You aren't born and bred, you're an immigrant. You're choice of wording are a dead giveaway.

You don't know shìt about British race relations, you're a follower. FOH uncle/auntie.

How was the phone call back home today?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

She's so childish. Imagine her thinking she is the only born and bred lol, and yet missed out on the wonderful use your brain British education like she was shipped home at 2 and returned fully grown.

You talk with a Nigerian accent, you don't know shìt about British race relations, you're a follower.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't understand

LINTUNE:
we Nigerians are just so hypocritical in our criteria..can u feel ok , having a white man as King in ur village?..how would u feel if the prince of ur village omits all the girls in the village, state even the whole country, to marry a white woman?... sometimes we just need to think.. forget how sophisticated this royals in Europe are, they are still governed by certain principles and tradition, that's what makes them different from a normal governmental body ok..
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wow. A woman that was drama-free for many years until her engagement to Harry. Imagine thinking an ex and a step-sister are a reliable sources of information. Have you seen the trajectory of that useless father? Everything was well and good with them until she became engaged.

You are not okay at all. grin

#Abolishthemornachy

BRATISLAVA:

She makes herself look bad, from the way she was known to treat old family, friends and pets. Even her ex husband has nothing good to say about her. Anyone who thinks this is just about color is sentimental. Her excessive talking doesn't endear anyone to her; it didn't work for the white Diane either. Most people don't seem to like her. It's time she did some introspection. They can't all be wrong. There's something bad about her.

She's a champion for black sentiment though all her friends are Caucasian. One was even relieved of her job for racism. This woman said nothing about it.

Why didn't she save herself the stress and marry a black man instead of always running after White men? And yet she flashes the race card and black people lap it up greedily. As a half black, that is playing on sentiment. The woman identified as white until she was reminded that she was not.

If it isn't Black and sentimental, it won't sell. Even from a woman who doesn't look black to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

As you did with who?

Don't make a fool of yourself as you leave your house smelling of stockfish, I know you FOBs don't like to use deodorant.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BRATISLAVA: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Wow. A woman that was drama-free for many years until her engagement to Harry. Imagine thinking an ex and a step-sister are a reliable sources of information. Have you seen the trajectory of that useless father? Everything was well and good with them until she became engaged.

You are not okay at all. grin

#Abolishthemornachy

Like it or not, she has a notorious record with her own family, and the exact same thing is playing out again but this time it's another family. As for drama, she's had a lot of it. She probably has bigger issues with people than what she tells or shows.

To ignore her past life and pretend her present is the first time such is happening to her is simply disservice to reality.

It will still play out in the future if it's a deep issue she has.

You aren't okay, yourself, so keep speaking for yourself. I am okay.

#AbolishBlackRacists
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
okay, time will tell, i don't really know her past or much about her.

BRATISLAVA:

She makes herself look bad, from the way she was known to treat old family, friends and pets. Even her ex husband has nothing good to say about her. Anyone who thinks this is just about color is sentimental. Her excessive talking doesn't endear anyone to her; it didn't work for the white Diane either. Most people don't seem to like her. It's time she did some introspection. They can't all be wrong. There's something bad about her.

She's a champion for black sentiment though all her friends are Caucasian. One was even relieved of her job for racism. This woman said nothing about it.

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Hezmatosky: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
tutudesz:

He was a helicopter pilot during his military career
Nope smiley He only volunteered to become a payless ambulance helicopter pilot, since it's almost a taboo for a royal pikin to work anywhere. Check the definition of unemployment in UK. It excludes those born in royalty, because they don't work undecided
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

As you did with who?

Don't make a fool of yourself as you leave your house smelling of stockfish, I know you FOBs don't like to use deodorant.

Madame why the unnecessary insults
Why such display of histrionics and emotivity
Even if you are a black non immigrant citizen as you claim , who gives a fvck

Black women overseas are a disgrace to motherhood from Abortion to single motherhood, I'm ashamed at all of you,see your communites in US , fatherless boys who become criminals

budaatum and salford1 can be pain in the asses I admit, but your vulgarity is unnecessary, even if insulted behave civilized and ignore

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Which family? The stepsister she did not grow up with or the stupid father that decided to cash out on her?

You are still not okay
BRATISLAVA:

Like it or not, she has a notorious record with her own family, and the exact same thing is playing out again but this time it's another family. As for drama, she's had a lot of it. She probably has bigger issues with people than what she tells or shows.

To ignore her past life and pretend her present is the first time such is happening to her is simply disservice to reality.

It will still play out in the future if it's a deep issue she has.

You aren't okay, yourself, so keep speaking for yourself. I am okay.

#AbolishBlackRacists

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BRATISLAVA: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
okay, time will tell, i don't really know her past or much about her.

Yeah, time will tell.

If history repeats itself again, then it's her trend. That would be two families she's having a hand in alienating: hers first, now his.

She also released letters she wrote to her father to friends and went to court to deny it. Now she's doing an interview to expose another family. When they object, she will probably sue again. That's probably why people don't like her. She may not be the nice person she shows the cameras that she is.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Madame why the unnecessary insults
Why such display of histrionics and emotivity
Even if you are a black non immigrant citizen as you claim , who gives a fvck

Black women overseas are a disgrace to motherhood from Abortion to single motherhood, I'm ashamed at all of you,see your communites in US , fatherless boys who become criminals

budaatum and salford1 can be pain in the asses I admit, but your vulgarity is unnecessary, even if insulted behave civilized and ignore

Pls go and read where he insulted 1st before joining in and we're talking about the UK, not the Us
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Which family? The stepsister she did not grow up with or the stupid father that decided to cash out on her?

You are still not okay

Madame
Quit these emotional responses,may be your estrogen hormones are at work or you are experiencing ovulation/menstruation,if these the case I understand, get some rest
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Pls go and read where he insulted 1st before joining in and we're talking about the UK, not the Us

So black women in US and UK are not alike in term of Progressivism values like Abortion and single motherhood undecided

Ok o
Keep decieving yourself

Like I said ignore him, I believe you are a mature and responsible adult

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Biya's Car Breaks Down At National Day Celebration - Photo / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.