Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. (2181 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Most of us don't understand the level of damage will cause to people by doing this things. Society has made people accept anything just to feel among.
It's not right to ask a chubby girl out and few months later you start asking to work toward been a size 8. A friend of my almost gave up on life due to this.
Check out this video for a detailed explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDOM5jhLDU
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wait, someone just sent me a mail regarding this topic. People are going through a lot sha.
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by richmond500: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
u may like someone because of their maturity and intelligence which is very rare to find, when u are in the relationship, there is nothing bad to ask her to change her physical look, if she's too fat, asking her to do some exercise and eating less is not an insult.
That ur friend that almost gave up on life is an idiot.

If I like ur emotional maturity and empathic intelligence, I'll likely ask u out and after I ask u out, I can just tell u to work on ur physical appearance to look more palatable and presentable, if u decide to commit suicide cos of this, then u mumu

1 Like

Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by jhon5710: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wittyglam:
Most of us don't understand the level of damage will cause to people by doing this things. Society has made people accept anything just to feel among.
It's not right to ask a chubby girl out and few months later you start asking to work toward been a size 8. A friend of my almost gave up on life due to this.
Check out this video for a detailed explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDOM5jhLDU
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 4:32am On Mar 09, 2021
She was not an idiot, most people can not go through that? I have many young girls and guys going through this.
richmond500:
u may like someone because of their maturity and intelligence which is very rare to find, when u are in the relationship, there is nothing bad to ask her to change her physical look, if she's too fat, asking her to do some exercise and eating less is not an insult.
That ur friend that almost gave up on life is an idiot.

If I like ur emotional maturity and empathic intelligence, I'll likely ask u out and after I ask u out, I can just tell u to work on ur physical appearance to look more palatable and presentable, if u decide to commit suicide cos of this, then u mumu
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by lilvicky68(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wittyglam:
She was not an idiot, most people can not go through that? I have many young girls and guys going through this.
Totally agree with you..she didn't do anything bad na..she was just with the wrong person who didn't appreciate her
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Thank you
lilvicky68:

Totally agree with you..she didn't do anything bad na..she was just with the wrong person who didn't appreciate her
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by FreeSpirited: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Fat girls are very emotionally fragile, probably due to body image problems.
I'm always very cautious of my utterances around them especially when it has to do with looks and beauty. All I do is accentuate their facial look and ass as being big and sexy....that way I get them to bed easily.
I dated one last year, she's pretty but big for a gal of 23....her ass is bbw and well shaped..though I wish I could tell her to try more exercise, I feel she should know this..So I dint make any allusion to her body cos I was just there for the bbw sex experience, she's okay, from a wealthy family, and decent, but I don't want to puncture her self esteem by talking abt her size cos she very much likes me and I make her feel good......
It's hard to discuss body issue with plus size gals without coming across as insultiveive cos they are very insecure even when you don't mean to insult them...they are sweet and milky in bed though..but to marry them, no go easy
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Offpoint1: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Sorry I can't date, non marry a fat woman no matter how good she's character wise... Reason being I'll end up cheating on her and I don't want that. I can't even date a THICK woman, if you're not naturally slim.. not happening.

I'm not body shaming anyone. We can be friends, business partner and whatever, but relationship is a big fat NO
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Fat girls are very emotionally fragile, probably due to body image problems.
I'm always very cautious of my utterances around them especially when it has to do with looks and beauty. All I do is accentuate their facial look and ass as being big and sexy....that way I get them to bed easily.
I dated one last year, she's pretty but big for a gal of 23....her ass is bbw and well shaped..though I wish I could tell her to try more exercise, I feel she should know this..So I dint make any allusion to her body cos I was just there for the bbw sex experience, she's okay, from a wealthy family, and decent, but I don't want to puncture her self esteem by talking abt her size cos she very much likes me and I make her feel good......
It's hard to discuss body issue with plus size gals without coming across as insultiveive cos they are very insecure even when you don't mean to insult them...they are sweet and milky in bed though..but to marry them, no go easy
Me self like them infact I'm dating one presently
The problem with them is that dem hard to nack for bed .na you go dey do all the nackings slim girls go give you different banging styles
But dem fat girls go just lye on top bed like ply wood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
I don't do fat girls.

I always remind them to hit the gym and tell them not to eat much cuz they gluttons.
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Rossybliss(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
i926:
I don't do fat girls.

I always remind them to hit the gym and tell them not to eat much cuz they gluttons.
That part of been glutton I will have to disagree you,some are naturally gifted most of Dem nt even eat asmuch as some slim ones do
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rossybliss:

That part of been glutton I will have to disagree you,some are naturally gifted most of Dem nt even eat asmuch as some slim ones do

I have seen some. You might be right though. It could be genetical stuff

Hope you not in the league of fat girls? If you're, start exercising.
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Rossybliss(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
i926:

I have seen some. You might be right though. It could be genetical stuff

Hope you not in the league of fat girls? If you're, start exercising.
Smile tnx for d advise

1 Like

Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by MrHighSea: 6:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Chubby girls rock. with fat at right places of course.

But excess fat at old age won't be funny.
Telling her that, is love.
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by gistray: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2021
I can't date an elephant
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Working out with her with make her or him feel loved
MrHighSea:
Chubby girls rock. with fat at right places of course.

But excess fat at old age won't be funny.
Telling her that, is love.
Re: If You Do This, You Need Serious Deliverance. by Wittyglam(f): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Stock to what you're attracted to.
gistray:
I can't date an elephant

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For Sex / Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? / Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.