Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me (33429 Views)

Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everester:
Call this thread anything u want, criticize, mark error, I don't care, I just need ur honest opinion, and pls no one should tell me to go make money.

We met some months ago, I got her contact, and u know the rest of this wooing tricks, but the issue is that she is always like I'm not interested and yet, each time we get to meet, she will like to know every details about me

If we talk on phone, she likes to know my current location, she even know some information about me, which I never disclose to her.

Call me a simp, I don't care, but naturally I'm not like this, I don't do this, I'm guided by my church rules, I'm not women freak, but I love her so much, the first time I saw her, I nearly lost my balance, I started having a breaking voice, when talking to her friends, I really love her, and no one should talk about any redpill here,

But today, I got frustrated, I was like, let's define this relationship, I'm not interested in all this ordinary friendship stuff, I didn't get close to u to have u as ordinary friend, I want us to date,
She was like this is all we can have together, friends!
But still, she won't stop interfering with my personal affairs,

Now I'm scared of not getting into friend zone, if u were me, will u try more to persuade her or u just leave her like that?

And pls, nobody should mention anything like "I'm the plan B" cos I know her so much, she is this churchy type, with strict doctrine, me getting her number sef, was a miracle,

So what do u think, am i been stylishly friendzone, or she is trying to forming hard to get and yet we won't stop talking about me.

Be her friend but also keep on wooing her and making your intentions known.
Keep letting her know how much you care about her.
Make sure to make an in incision in her heart, and embed yourself in it. It might seem like nothing is working at first, but trust me, it is.
Then, after sometime, ask her again to be your girlfriend, if she refuses this time, give her space.
No calls, no chats, NADA!
By then, if she has fallen in love with you, she'll be the one to come to you, otherwise, she'll move on. It's a risk you have to take, hard as it may seem.
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by zyzxx(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
yinkuscious:

I was friend zoned for one year and 1 months, she was always rejecting me, but still want to know things about me, now WE ARE MARRIED.
true life story grin grin grin
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
RedSquid:
I have the cure. Do not reply her chat message earlier than one hour after she sends them

Do not call her first for the next few months

Do not act excited around her but just normal.

If you can, don't call her, chat her, go anywhere she can spit you. Withdraw yourself and stay in this mode for one week

After 2 weeks let's see who'd be toasting you. If she doesn't chase you, I owe you

Take back your power from her.

All these won't work if she hasn't grown feelings for him.

The best thing would be to make her fall in love with him first, otherwise, it'll just ruin his initial efforts.
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by laluski(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everester:
Call this thread anything u want, criticize, mark error, I don't care, I just need ur honest opinion, and pls no one should tell me to go make money.

We met some months ago, I got her contact, and u know the rest of this wooing tricks, but the issue is that she is always like I'm not interested and yet, each time we get to meet, she will like to know every details about me

If we talk on phone, she likes to know my current location, she even know some information about me, which I never disclose to her.

Call me a simp, I don't care, but naturally I'm not like this, I don't do this, I'm guided by my church rules, I'm not women freak, but I love her so much, the first time I saw her, I nearly lost my balance, I started having a breaking voice, when talking to her friends, I really love her, and no one should talk about any redpill here,

But today, I got frustrated, I was like, let's define this relationship, I'm not interested in all this ordinary friendship stuff, I didn't get close to u to have u as ordinary friend, I want us to date,

Now I'm scared of not getting into friend zone, if u were me, will u try more to persuade her or u just leave her like that?

And pls, nobody should mention anything like "I'm the plan B" cos I know her so much, she is this churchy type, with strict doctrine, me getting her number sef, was a miracle,

So what do u think, am i been stylishly friendzone, or she is trying to forming hard to get and yet we won't stop talking about me.

My dear brother.. lemme tell you the truth. She likes you, alot. But she's just being cautious. Love is based on friendship. My wife and I were friends for more than 6 years before we got married and have 3 beautiful kids together. Our first is about entering into the university. What will keep you both together for ever is that FRIENDSHIP she wants to build with you now. She wants to take it slow. Take it slow too. Be in charge, she'll love you more for it. It's all to your advantage and NO DISADVANTAGE whatsoever. Friendship is very important in marriage my brother .... TRUST ME. If she wasn't in love with you she won't want to know more about you and what you do or are doing. Also it's good to play Abit of hard to get wink ... Even when she eventually gives in... Don't rush her for sex.. let every thing come naturally... You'll end up enjoying( and even more) what enjoying now. My wife is the GREATEST gift God gave me in this life( after my breath)
Good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by blazebaba(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abii weray leleyi nii...inu gan tin bimi sha...make i wire you beter hot slap nii..you still get gut talk say make dem no talk about "REDPILL"..wetin dem go con use save you..go and learn from the very best...its high time you start frequenting romance section bro...thats where the help you need is chilling...

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by jojothaiv(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Egbon wey sabi..
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
If she wants to know more about you, it's because she's still open. Just keep up your hustle
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by ekems2017(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Guy man guy man. ���

RedSquid:
I have the cure. Do not reply her chat message earlier than one hour after she sends them

If you can, don't call her, chat her, go anywhere she can spit you. Withdraw yourself and stay in this mode for one week

After 2 weeks let's see who'd be toasting you. If she doesn't chase you, I owe you

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by pennywys(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everester:

mumu, u no go skool atool
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Smartguyboy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Omo... Better days ahead bro.
Sure
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by eMJPossibility(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
friction Story not interested

abeg you get pin mouth charger
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Baba abeg, I no follow dem chop Ohio, me self need update boss.
I heard 1400$+ will be disbursed this coming week sha as per covid 19 relief fund
abeg update me once dem disburse the funds..

street dry, make person cash out jare
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
alingo2013:

Do you have a us number
I had but they just blocked it last week and i tried opening it again but to no avail...

so na hangout i dey now,no time
abi u go help me run am?
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Annitakome(f): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Truth be told no one here has the answer, she's the only one that knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Jayslyder: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
The fact that you can't take insults online means u won't be able to handle a loss..make two una comtine to deu mumu una sef
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
alingo2013:

$1400 dollars
thanks my OG.. make person cash out i pray

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
alingo2013:

$1400 dollars
thanks my OG...

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by lereinter(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
You are a novice to female gimmick and deceit
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by lereinter(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ignore her totally

She will ignore you like you two never talked
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by LordOfTheGame: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
McStoic:

Did you make her know you are seeking for something more than sex? As in you are not after body but her inner personality?

Since you have laid all your cards on the table and she is still stonewalling, just withdraw and ignore her for as long as your strength can carry you; at least up to a month. If she doesn't come for you, then just let things slide and let time take care of everything. THOUGH THE FACT THAT SHE CARES TO KNOW AND MAKE FINDINGS ABOUT YOU MEANS SHE HAS SOME SHADES OF LIKENESS FOR YOU. In life you lose some and gain some.

In the future she could still come for you one day you never know. But for now, just do what I typed above..

The OP's story is similar to what I'm passing through right now and as I type this now, I have a feeling that she's with another man or she completely ignored me today. I have a plan to apply the advices given to OP here and here comes yours; .... "you gain some and lose some" .... in my whole life I've never gained any one who truly loved me. I have been heartbroken so many times and any time I picked myself up and moved on and possible run into another, same thing happens again. I have checked mys3lf in and out to see if am lagging behind in anyway and being rude or disrespectful, I've checked my physical appearance and dressing pattern (of which I got some good designers to lecture me about), I have a job and live alone with a guaranteed privacy and all that goes with it. So, in general I can say that an pretty cool and considerable but can't get a girl to stay. I watched my communication skills and home attitude and I can say that am not bad at that either but still do not know what is going with me. I am at the age where any woman that comes around me is a potential wife and I try as much as possible to make them understand that I am more interested in their personalities and not in sex or just fun. The whole thing is breaking me down bit by bit. Btw, I live in Europe.
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Rukkyken71: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Truvel:
She Likes U But May Be Pretending Not To Show It. However, I Would Advise Dat U Give Her Some Break To See What Her Reaction Would Look Like. Get A Plan B (subtitute) 4 Her. Note: To Be On D Safer Side, Don't Love Any Girl. Not Matter How Beautiful Or Sexy Dey May Appear To U. Only Like Dem.

You deserve my entire life savings for this line ( Don't love any girl, no matter her beauty ir sexy body. Then u killed it with last sentence ( Only like them)

I can give u my mother for this bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by yetunsbay(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
She dey ment ?
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Smartguyboy:

Ohio I for use pay house rent and furnish my house the useless fool client no gree to withdraw the money Na so the aza cast .
why she no gree withdraw the money? my own useless client for Ohio stubborn gan...

update me once dem disburse the covid19 relief funds bro
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by KingClown(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
RedSquid:

grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by alingo2013(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

I had but they just blocked it last week and i tried opening it again but to no avail...

so na hangout i dey now,no time
abi u go help me run am?

Is it 2nd line
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Ofemini(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
@op,
I quite understand your situation as I was in this last year.
Thank God mine ended well as we have done our introduction last week of week February.

Prayer should have been the first step to take before approaching her, however it will take a high level of spiritual maturity for your emotions not to interfere in the place of prayers.

First, the level of understanding of the lady is to be considered. You need to properly place her in any of this category; religion, spirituality or church doctrine.

From my experience, please note the following;
There are true Christian ladies who are very careful about who they end up with.
They will keep asking you questions, sometimes similar questions in different formats to see the consistency of your response to these questions.
This is also to get to know you better.

As submitted above by others, Become scarce with her yet be available for her to know you to assist her in making a good decision about you. If you completely ignore her, she can also get the impression that you can not provide answers to her questions.
In the 48 laws of power, this was suggested, however a word of caution, it should be completely applied if she is into you already.

Also, be romantic and friendly, these are some of the strength lacking in some church guys. It does not come by anointing, it comes by learning and doing.

I have more to say, but let's engage more.
I hope and pray you win!
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
alingo2013:

Is it 2nd line
I thought you meant U.S WhatsApp number.. sorry
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jodha:
She doesn't want to engage in sex before marriage...assure her that yhull wait till marriage and everything will be fine...
k
op, people do that. Don't do that.
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by chijokz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everester:

To be honest with you, you've been friend-zoned for the mean time. There's a 'bad guy' somewhere 'taking care of business' - if you know what I mean.
Once you understand the psyche of a woman especially Naija babes, then The Game will be so easy to play.
I'll leave you with this adage:
Women control sex.
Average Men control commitment.
Rich 'Bad' Guys control both.
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by alingo2013(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

I thought you meant U.S WhatsApp number.. sorry

Email me make we talk
Re: She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
alingo2013:

Email me make we talk
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.