Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic (9955 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

All you're telling me is that you have just watched his YouTube videos and haven't read any papers he may or may not have written. It doesn't really matter if he has a PhD, if he isn't producing anything of worth.

I don't work on an academia level of indoctrination as they don't actually produce thinkers and great innovators but just rote memorizers of data and statistics,many innovations and inventions happen outside the academic field , since it has limited your thinking as You're boxed by it's rules and disciplines I'm a more rational thinkers than most educated ( sorry schooled ) individuals like you, even high IQ is a poor metric for determining intelligence
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

He debates with Academic peers even professor's and never for once did they question his sources, check him out, that why I will always assume women are of inferior logic as they lack the capacity for open minded analysis, critical thinking and intellectual curiosity but rather they memorize data and statistics because of the way they are taught in the academics but individually on their own can't apply logic but will rather take the easiest route out by making reference to academic citations

Have you even been to university. I guarantee you won't pass your degree with your logic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
goodnewscliff:

The last time i checked,, nothing concern countries concern geography....

I guess u missed classes or u just dumb

Geography is a field of science devoted to the study of the lands i.e countries, features, inhabitants, and phenomena of the Earth and planets.

What is your definition of Geography please?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Have you even been to university. I guarantee you won't pass your degree with your logic.

I'm a logician
I'm in the University and are demanded by my lecturers to cram and pour, these not real education, some even try to make us understand our courses but still they don't really convey any meaningful information to us which would be pragmatic in the real world upon all I'm in the engr field which ought to be more practical but the academic institutions still make us focus on abstractions
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm a logician
I'm in the University and are demanded by my lecturers to cram and pour, these not real education, some even try to make us understand our courses but still they don't really convey any meaningful information to us which would be pragmatic in the real world upon all I'm in the engr field which ought to be more practical but the academic institutions still make us focus on abstractions

So you're saying that because the way universities teach aren't the way that you like to learn, then it is flawed.

If your way of learning is superior, then why haven't universities adopted this style of teaching?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

So you're saying that because the way universities teach aren't the way that you like to learn, then it is flawed.

If your way of learning is superior, then why haven't universities adopted this style of teaching?

University is not flawed because it's my opinion, but there is enough evidences to back why it's flawed, remember these is not my opinion and it's not my desire to change the system,I only made some complaints, just look at the number of jobless graduates who are still looking for works that don't exist, if they were really educated they would solve societal problems and create economic systems to utilize profits that they will make as they will structure their solutions for utility

Do you want me to bring statistics of Nigeria unemployment before you can see reason and validity in my arguments?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

University is not flawed because it's my opinion, but there is enough evidences to back why it's flawed, remember these is not my opinion and it's not my desire to change the system,I only made some complaints, just look at the number of jobless graduates who are still looking for works that don't exist, if they were really educated they would solve societal problems and create economic systems to utilize profits that they will make as they will structure their solutions for utility

Do you want me to bring statistics of Nigeria unemployment before you can see reason and validity in my arguments?

Yes please bring me the statistics.

University students have to work hard too. It's not just the teaching. If students aren't putting in any effort, is it their fault that the students are failing? People can have all the resources in the world, but if they don't put any effort in, they will get no where.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
For asking me for statistics it is obvious you lack the intellectual curiosity and open minded analysis that is unique to logician thought you were different from other women, now I find out you are all the same you don't want to learn you only want to be right
HappyCreative:

Yes please bring me the statistics.

University students have to work hard too. It's not just the teaching. If students aren't putting in any effort, is it their fault that the students are failing? People can have all the resources in the world, but if they don't put any effort in, they will get no where.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
For asking me for statistics it is obvious you lack the intellectual curiosity and open minded analysis that is unique to logician thought you were different from other women, now I find out you are all the same you don't want to learn you only want to be right

Why would you offer to provide me statistics if you weren't going to follow up and actually give me them.

It's like saying do you want $1 million? Then when you say yes, i say go out and find out then.

I think your self diagnosis as a logician is flawed, from all nonsense you have been spouting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why would you offer to provide me statistics if you weren't going to follow up and actually give me them.

It's like saying do you want $1 million? Then when you say yes, i say go out and find out then.

I think your self diagnosis as a logician is flawed, from all nonsense you have been spouting.

My scandanavian data and statistics didn't reference any source
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

My scandanavian data and statistics didn't reference any source

Well then you don't know it's reliable. Any one could have written it.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You're are feminist sophist who can't apply logic for real intellectual utility
You lack reasoning,in-depth analysis and intellectual curiosity
You don't make any iota of sense at all when you're arguing your opinions

You even want citations for a well known crisis in Nigeria among graduates which just shows you manipulate statistics and data to fit your Solipsisitic narrative

You are devoid of real intellect anyway it is expected you're a woman whose estrogenious in nature having hormones seeking comfort and will dissociate any truths that makes you feel uncomfortable because you can't utilize logic even though you have the capacity for it
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Well then you don't know it's reliable. Any one could have written it.

So citations prove the validity of a statistics or data and not the data and statistics itself conducted under scientific rigor , that's my problem with academia's they don't know when to think outside citations or even conduct objective research and experimentation they will rather cite sources to opt for the easy way out to avoid real utility of logic

Citations without empirical conducted observations and research can sometimes be False and misleading
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So citations prove the validity of a statistics or data and not the data and statistics itself conducted under scientific rigor , that's my problem with academia's they don't know when to think outside citations or even conduct objective research and experimentation they with rather cite sources to opt for the easy way out to avoid real utility of logic

Citations without empirical conducted observations and research can sometimes be False and misleading

It's obvious you think you're omnipotent when really you're delusional.

You write things just to fit your narrative and don't state any facts.

You think that repeating the words solipsism, gynocentrism and estrogenious over and over in every post, somehow makes you have some sort of advantage over women, because you seem to think all women fall into these categories but you think that you are better than other because you think that only you and this Dr Peterson are the only people in the world who are logicians.

You fail to acknowledge when you are wrong which goes against your argument that you are a critical thinker. This means seeing both signs of an argument. Your views seem very one sided.

I challenge you to refer to women not using the words : solipsism, gynocentrism and estrogenious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You think that repeating the words solipsism, gynocentrism and estrogenious over and over in every post, somehow makes you have some sort of advantage over women, because you seem to think all women fall into these categories but you think that you are better than other because you think that only you and this Dr Peterson are the only people in the world who are logicians.

You fail to acknowledge when you are wrong which goes against your argument that you are a critical thinker. This means seeing both signs of an argument. Your views seem very one sided.

I challenge you to refer to women not using the words : solipsism, gynocentrism and estrogenious.

I was only wrong when I said you should bring statistics and if you had any sense of humor you would have know I was been sarcastic but since you didn't get my joke I ought to refer to the statistics as citations as we reference citations not statistics that my only error

But in every other aspect including your necessity for citations even from the academia background I debunked your poor logic and weak arguments which are mostly fallacious,ad hominems and sophistic
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why do a lot of Nigerian men expect so much from females but bring nothing to the table.

A lot of men expect women, to cook, clean, take care of the kids, be educated, have a career but in return provide nothing?

I really don't get it.

Men need to take several seats

Nigerian women raised us to be toxic. Hopefully Nigerian women like you will do a better job and raise non toxic domesticated and emotionally empethatic Nigerian men. As the old saying goes "As you sow, so shall you reap".
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

I can't admit to being wrong to please you , your logic is very poor and built on the necessity of citation referencing which I debunked as lacking in validity because sometimes they are manipulated statistics to fit an ideological narrative and people do cherry picking with data to fit their narrative,I'm not one of such as I engage in open minded analysis and not limited by academic bound citations

Without the need for citations your argument won't exist that is what makes you feel factual and correct remember feel not being , hence you make fallacious claims of the invalidity of my arguments because you can't think on your own by applying and utilizing logic but rather you rationalize in a sophistic manner like most women who have capacity for logic to justify your weak arguments which fall under scrutiny,now you emotionally want to appeal to me to become wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I was only wrong when I said you should bring statistics and if you had any sense of humor you would have know I was been sarcastic but since you didn't get my joke I ought to refer to the statistics as citations as we reference citations not statistics that my only error

But in every other aspect including your necessity for citations even from the academia background I debunked your poor logic and weak arguments which are mostly fallacious,ad hominems and sophistic

It is only humour if others find it funny.

Can we conclude that you also failed at sarcasm?

You haven't debunked anything. In fact you have gotten yourself even more confused, which i didn't think was humanly possible.

Can I ask you, what makes an argument weak?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You haven't debunked anything. In fact you have gotten yourself even more confused, which i didn't think was humanly possible.

The premise is debunked by facts,data or any other evidence and can't hold up after scrutiny and rigorous analysis ( logical or scientific analysis)

So you didn't understand my joke of finding unemployment data when it is obvious youths educated or not are jobless undecided

Confusion sad
Remember you built your argument on toxicity of men on Nairaland trend but you can't ascertain facts except the individuals Operating the program algorithm as they are the only ones to give us concrete evidence from their data or statistics

Remember you made only an observation, then you proposed an hypothetical discussion
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

[b]You haven't debunked anything. [/b]In fact you have gotten yourself even more confused, which i didn't think was humanly possible.

Telling me journal sources conducted by reputable peers can not be influenced or manipulate to fit a subjective ideological narrative is the height of naivety and ignorance, these what some citations are build on , they follow narratives and not at all close approximation to truths

That why I don't reference sources in my arguments
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The premise is debunked by facts,data or any other evidence and can't hold up after scrutiny and rigorous analysis ( logical or scientific analysis)

So you didn't understand my joke of finding unemployment data when it is obvious youths educated or not are jobless undecided

Confusion sad
Remember you built your argument on toxicity of men on Nairaland trend but you can't ascertain facts except the individuals Operating the program algorithm as they are the only ones to give us concrete evidence from their data or statistics

Remember you made only an observation, then you proposed an hypothetical discussion

At this point your sounding like a Trump supporter who believes everything published is flawed and only you know the truth. You're coming across as very narcissistic.

I didn't say that educated youths aren't jobless. This is true the whole world over. You asked if I wanted numbers and i said yes. You need to work on your sarcasm because it didn't come across that way.

Never did i say that journal sources conducted by reputable peers can not be influenced. I'm well aware of articles like the one by Andrew Wakefield which turned out to be false. But the falsification came out after it was peer reviewed.

You can't just go around stating your opinion as fact and expect no one to call you out on it, just because you're a man. It might get you far with your little friends and forums like the red pill which you seem a fan of, but it won't get you anywhere in the real world.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by danilmo: 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why do a lot of Nigerian men expect so much from females but bring nothing to the table.

A lot of men expect women, to cook, clean, take care of the kids, be educated, have a career but in return provide nothing?

I really don't get it.

Men need to take several seats

Logically Men should assist in good ways they can especially when the woman also works.

Hopefully I would love to date women like Okonjo iweala, Awoshika and co cox I'm an active man, I love active women for myself, e dey boost my morale but what comes along with this kind of women is house chores issue, they can't and since men too can't it's rational for them to get a house help..

I'm a Man and we have Ego, u see that ego is the alpha factor keeping the love life fire burning , u urself won't love to marry an 'egoless' simp, Simp are most time dump and pussy worshiper. They hardly make precise decision, most time dull.. pardon me.lol

I ll beg u to avoid our ego issue and dont take it as toxic...it's natural and God knows why he gave us, the frightful sexy masculine look, deep vocal, height, masculine features brings ego and i think its natural..If a man feel his ego is threatened in marriage trust me his love life will get cold, Wen the man is active belief me the love life in that family ll burn well but wen his ego is threatened(Financially, health@Erectile dysfunction+) , he is down, same thing the love feeling in that family, he cant even make jokes and romance anymore ..

I think u need to checkout successful women and how they ve been able to keep their marriage.

If u dwell on the logic behind this too much trust me u ll end up being a bitter man hating feminist (cox ur logic is right)and u ll see men getting threatened to stay with u except u choose not to be wit any..maybe a beta man per say..

summarily.

Get house help.
Male figure& ego is natural, leave us with in Peace.
We aren't toxic.
Research how Successful women were able to keep their marriage.

shallom.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by shomutuski(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Jeon:

truly you will be toxic. I just pity for ur wife and children. good day!

Soy Boy
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by shomutuski(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Jeon:

my guy those things you mentioned are nothing if you don't value and respect her both physical and emotional. and always there to stand by her. give her advice and emotional quotation to back her up in any situation she find herself.

Pvssy get off my mention. I've had enough of your soy sauce cries.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by shomutuski(m): 1:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Jeon:
[/s]

Ask Muhammed sallah and Co's.

Now you're triggered. Exactly why you're a soy boy.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2021
HappyCreative:

At this point your sounding like a Trump supporter who believes everything published is flawed and only you know the truth. You're coming across as very narcissistic.

I didn't say that educated youths aren't jobless. This is true the whole world over. You asked if I wanted numbers and i said yes. You need to work on your sarcasm because it didn't come across that way.

Never did i say that journal sources conducted by reputable peers can not be influenced. I'm well aware of articles like the one by Andrew Wakefield which turned out to be false. But the falsification came out after it was peer reviewed.

You can't just go around stating your opinion as fact and expect no one to call you out on it, just because you're a man. It might get you far with your little friends and forums like the red pill which you seem a fan of, but it won't get you anywhere in the real world.

Ok
I admit my opinions can sometimes be wrong, I'm still human
But FACTS women are solipsistic, hypergamous and always prefer what feels right to truths that's why they create Rationalization hamsters to justify weak arguments and emotional opinions, they also Dissociate from the truths or reality that they find unpleasant

You are using identity politics to box me as a Trump supporter or/and Redpiller but you are not ready to have any meaningful dialogue with me since you believe not in individuality but in collectivist group think focusing on groups ideology over individual rationality , these is where your final argument falls too and you then conclude I'm a narcissist, I'm not sarcastic, I'm a man who thinks his opinions are facts, I don't believe women are logical which I never said but I stated they have capacity for logic but are poor utilizers of logic since they are more attuned to feelings and prioritize it over facts in the long run you then finally concluded it won't get me far the real world
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2021
shomutuski:

Now you're triggered. Exactly why you're a soy boy.

shebi you don see say every woman no be like urs wer dy only offer you sex without supportive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 5:39am On Mar 11, 2021
shomutuski:

Pvssy get off my mention. I've had enough of your soy sauce cries.
yes,because to you money is everything. you see money don't make a man in.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Jeon(f): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2021
shomutuski:

Soy Boy
yes, you're toxic. children around you can't move freely without fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2021
HappyCreative:

In conclusion, your final shaming tactics about the real world is invalid because you personally don't know me and don't know my preparations for the real world,but you definitely know I'm not a fan of the academia that produces graduates that would flood the labor market to be jobless, finally I would tell you , be open minded, get educated and know it's different from being schooled/ indoctrinated , be a learner, think for yourself, don't be limited by the academia

Take care
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Wittyglam(f): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2021
There should always be a balance but we ignore all this. Nobody is useless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxqNDEnxC8
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Benwallt(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2021
You see them as being toxic if they don't dance to your tune. Yahooboys get una time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? / If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.