Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) (52060 Views)

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) / The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
mofedamijo:

Yes, thats true about the CBD.
Lol.... I agree, most people prefer the big cities. But i love the smaller cities. Like here in Louis, I have access to outdoor sporting facilities without breaking a sweat. Zero racism, and everyone seems friendly. But yea, sometimes, I crave the big cities too.

Buthi, Joburg is a country on its own.....

Due to activities, i miss watching Uzalo and Generations, but my fav was Isidingo. Damnnnnnnnnnn My blood is Mzansi oooo. Wish they could bring back Isidingo.

So you're an outdoor enthusiast cool

Isidingo was also my favourite a million years ago but when it was canned I couldn't be bothered. I lost interest in Generations when they fired the entire cast grin, haven't watched a single episode since. Never watched Uzalo.

My South African TV staple is now on Moja Love and the BBC channels (Come Done with Me, etc).

But anyway, we've derailed this Maiduguri thread enough for today, I'm moving on. At some point please share your experience of Joburg in one of my latest threads - Johannesburg Tourism. Just check out my profile.

Sharp.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by mofedamijo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

So you're an outdoor enthusiast cool

Isidingo was also my favourite a million years ago but when it was canned I couldn't be bothered. I lost interest in Generations when they fired the entire cast grin, haven't watched a single episode since. Never watched Uzalo.

My South African TV staple is now on Moja Love and the BBC channels (Come Done with Me, etc).

But anyway, we've derailed this Maiduguri thread enough for today, I'm moving on. At some point please share your experience of Joburg in one of my latest threads - Johannesburg Tourism. Just check out my profile.

Sharp.

Lol... Yea. Nice meeting you bro..... Will check your thread out. Ngiyabonga khakulu khakulu.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2021
longetivity:
who invited you b4
oyal go stay with your family now
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by JaceBlaze: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin, aren't you in the same age group as JaceBlace - he's in his early 20s I think (confirmed grin). I'm in my mid 30s now.

Lol @ early 20s.I will be at the 30s doorstep soon cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by JaceBlaze: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

I know you youngsters don't like to vote - that's why I laughed. Like I'm cornering you now with politics.

I'm always party hopping and this year it's the year of ActionSA for me, so it looks like you and I are in the same party at the moment cool. I've done Agang, Cope, DA and even ANC in Mbeki's day.

Whatever you do please don't vote for the "red sea/ground forces"...that will be the end of this country.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Emperor5(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2021
People still live in maidugiri. I thought they have leave that place to Boko boys
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Lol @ early 20s.I will be at the 30s doorstep soon cheesy grin

You're growing up son, congratulations grin Now we can have adult chats with u ou boy cool

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Whatever you do please don't vote for the "red sea/ground forces"...that will be the end of this country.

Not even in my wildest dreams.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Mrsoft3:

You think maiduguri is not safe? You allow the media to brainwash you, all you have heard is not all that it seems.
This will go down as the funniest comment ever...grin but I hope you are typing me from that locality
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by OVB123: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Vultron101:
I can't remember the last time we saw such road in Edo State.
It was during the time of Adams Oshiomhole as Governor of the state that we saw something like this but this present one is just a failure.
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by richmanrichard: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2021
longetivity:
who invited you b4
who asked you?(about maidug....). the igbo transelation of maiduguri is mee ka edu naa gi means hurry up and get killed. Enjoy oh! grin
longetivity:
who invited you b4
who asked you?(about maidug....). the igbo transelation of maiduguri is mee ka edu naa gi means hurry up and get killed. Enjoy oh!
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by richmanrichard: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Kcitytv:
No am trying to tell people that the state is beautiful and to let people know how the capital looks like finished.The video will make some people know the condition state without going
beautiful? can death actually be beautiful?
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Kcitytv:

●NOTE The video will be useful to people that always hear of the state in the news and what to know how the state looks like.

Thanks for sharing! Interesting. I always hear about the city in the news and by now figured it looked like a war zone.... with bombed out and bullet ridden buildings everywhere. Not now saying it is all peaceful .... but just not the gloomy picture I had in mind.

The roads are pretty good. I'm surprised at the number of keke .... they run that that town!....wayyyy more keke than cars. How did people move about before keke? Only one motorbike I noticed .... is okada banned? The city is sprawling.... transportation is a must... that's why I'm surprised not seeing many private cars. I expected to see like the city hub with like a cluster of office buildings ... storeyed buildings... but everywhere seems to be the same..... low buildings... can't tell city centre from city limits. No doubt... this city has a fair amount of life... business. Lastly... those keke are fast... and all seem new. Nice video.
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Kcitytv: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Originalsly:

Thanks for sharing! Interesting. I always hear about the city in the news and by now figured it looked like a war zone.... with bombed out and bullet ridden buildings everywhere. Not now saying it is all peaceful .... but just not the gloomy picture I had in mind.

The roads are pretty good. I'm surprised at the number of keke .... they run that that town!....wayyyy more keke than cars. How did people move about before keke? Only one motorbike I noticed .... is okada banned? The city is sprawling.... transportation is a must... that's why I'm surprised not seeing many private cars. I expected to see like the city hub with like a cluster of office buildings ... storeyed buildings... but everywhere seems to be the same..... low buildings... can't tell city centre from city limits. No doubt... this city has a fair amount of life... business. Lastly... those keke are fast... and all seem new. Nice video.
okada is not allowed in the main city
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by Kcitytv: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Originalsly:

okada is not allowed in the main city ,thanks you bro
Re: Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
post=100988841:
A better Nigeria all over is what we are after.

Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179 / 15th Century Benin City Was Finer And Safer Than London - British Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.