Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? (27543 Views)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? by culf: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
bukatyne:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the office?

Even Jesus that was a Lamb threw the merchants out of the temple.

This your laughter ehhh!

Jesus and the temple case is quite different. Being simply, humble and assessable is not always easy, some people may even take advantage of your simplicity but I don't believe in changing who you're because of anybody.
To some of us, its inbuilt, so its easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Things You Must Give-up To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.