Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears (2708 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by omgvoices: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
The world they say is indeed a funny place to be. A video making round on social media has made many wonder whether people actually lose their sense of reasoning when they fall in love.

This video regarding one pretty lady who seems no to be interested in her boyfriend’s proposal has got people talking. In the video, onlookers were urging her to say yes to the proposal until the girl started asking questions. Can you give birth?

It appears the girl was asking legitimate questions as the guy confirmed he has used his manhood for money rituals all in an effort to please the girl. The man just broke down and continued to wail in agony.

Watch the video below;

https://esiama.com/video-i-used-my-manhood-for-money-because-of-her-man-breaks-down-as-girlfriend-refuses-engagement-ring/

1 Share

Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Odoogu(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Isn't he supposed to get a spare before forfeiting that one?
Rubbish cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Jerryherd: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin

Women need Money and Blockos, they can even manage a broke guy with good blockos... Ode boy

7 Likes

Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Vikinatty(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
He is a big fool. don't he know that try to please a girl with everything u are absolutely take ur own life.
i hate some guy for something.

RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
He didn't use his sense, why going to that extent to do that for a lady who will still dump him, now he will leave the rest of his life that way.

1 Like

Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by stupidmod3: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
smh my head, rubbish story
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
WHEN IS THIS IDIOT DYING ?
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Knowledge profit ooo
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by descarado: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
The worst form of poverty is poverty of the brain lipsrsealed
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by blazepascal(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2021
its too late bro you must dance to the music
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by THUNDER4real(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2021
The guy no get sense at all, I won't sacrifice any part of my body for nonsense. Now he is going to enjoy his prikless life. These vagina people are dangerous. guys wise up.
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Elliot2(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Did he equally use his brain for ritual?
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Babssoo(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2021
And did you make the money? Shebi you go fit Bleep, only be say you no go fit produce? You get the address of the man wey do am for you? Pls send the mans contact to me, I wan ask am something. Thanks
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by rex444(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
And to make matters worse , you don come cast yourself for media.... Something U would have done on Kumkum..... All these rubbish we dey learn for oyibo hand eh
Re: Video- ‘I Used My Manhood For Money Because Of Her’ – Man Breaks Down In Tears by Jeon(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
it's a pity. the girl is heartless for doing this to him, you just traumatized him. and he's stupid for doing things beyond his power.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix This ? I Live In A Third World Country, I Am 34. / Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? / How did this get into my beverage(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.