Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening (54315 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Look at all of you. You guys seem to be more concerned about the OP’s sexuality than the issue being discussed. Why?

Denn:

Just checked.

Its a gay advert thread.
baddosky1:
****Looks at OP's profile picture...

OP is definitely gay!
perkyB:
op is gay AF

The thread reeks of homosexuality
owendei:

What was your reaction when he demanded sex from you? Your answer here will lead me to other things
slachtoffers:
I think the op is using this story to lure in his follow ass gang.

I wish una luck but if your story is true please give the woman the evidence she is asking for so as to save herself from the abusive union.
flokii:
Homosexuals on the lose.. may God help this generation
PROPHETmichael:

I perceived your leak anus all over this post.
SeriouslySense:
Can you explain how his nudes picture suddenly went to your phone, this story has K-leg, you yourself are not being honest.

What conversation did you have with her husband, you forgot to add that part of the story.

stupidmod4:
the guy is gay
SarkinYarki:

He is not upcoming but a full fledged gay who made up this story ...open his profile and you will see he is gay
Zhirinovsky:
... And then you desist fron their charts and block them if you ain't gay.

For him to be exchanging chats and accepting nudes from a gay man only means he is gay too.

Every straight man blocks a gay once the chat goes south.
Do you know how disgusting it is to receive a nude pix from a gay man?? If it didn't disgust the OP then that's because he too is gay.
SATANISGOD:
yes i say it. he is just advertising himself. i dont know how much he paid to move this rubbish trash to front page
abbey621:

Then you shut that sh*t down, sounds like the guy kept entertaining the attention and that in itself looks suspicious. Your fellow man asked for intimacy and you no curse him papa? He sends you nude and you no block am? What's really going on?
SarkinYarki:

Go to his profile and you will see he is gay
davido91:

No he's actually right about that, gay people are so desperate they come after anyone that manages to look good.
SATANISGOD:
you are gay, u should be mobbed adonis86
you are a homosexual looking for attention.
see his other topic
https://www.nairaland.com/3745024/married-young-guys-going-after
u see his pic?
he is taking female estrogen homone supplements. that is why u are seeing him develop boobs.
that is not chest guys. that is far from a muscle chest.
thi guy is a bottom homo

see another of his thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6369923/meeting-online-crush-first-time

all the crush, his friend and him all homos.

more homo things from the same guy https://www.nairaland.com/5964935/he-exposed-sexuality-now-he

mynd44 abeg commot this post from front page
Zhirinovsky:
Common shut up!!

Just come out clean that you are gay yourself.

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
CuteLips13:

Shut up
Tell that to your wife not me. Stupid human being.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by armadeo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
davido91:

This is actually a very stupid comment

Yep it is to either closet gay men or scammers.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
The matter don tire me. The guy denied knowing me, rather accuses the wife of having an extramarital affair with me. People I've never met in my life. She said at the initial stage he suggested they meet a man of God. When they met the man of God and told him about hee husband's sexuality, the Man of God advised her to play along, that if the husband likes asss more than pusssy, she should give it to him... That one off me.

I humbly advised her to involve her family and the husband's family for advise. But she's insisting on divorce against the Man of god's advice... I hereby wash my hands in innocence, that I may go about the Lord's supper.

Nothing wey person no go see for inside marriage! Tufiakwa!
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Apination(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.
If you're very cute, both guys and girls will be on your neck.
That was how one idiot was trying this nonsense and I told him if I see him within a mile, I will kill him. That's reason why I stopped accepting friend request from guys
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by baddosky1: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:
Look at all of you. You guys seem to be more concerned about the OP’s sexuality than the issue being discussed. Why?

Why is he lying about his sexual orientation and shifting goal posts to the man he was talking about?
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

dear pls dont quote me again thanks
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by omoadeleye(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.

Na wa o
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Weathered: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.
what's a man's nice pictures doing in your phone?
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by ThierryJay: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

You don't understand. The story is likely fake, but the OP cooked it up so it can end up on the frontpage. He then leaves his gayish clues all around (in the story itself, his profile pic and his previous posts) so that other gays can reach out to him codedly. It's a brilliant way of advertising himself to potential gay partners.

The guy is smart sha I give that to him.

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mark My Words: IN THE FUTURE WE WILL HAVE LESS MARRIAGES.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by themanderon: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
What are you doing in that relationship? Get out so you dont get sucked into a vortex.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Cuntface: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
From your dp you're a hopeless gay.
God punish you dia idiot
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Mummymahdi(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you refuses to help her with those screen shots to wash herself and Proof her innocence may u never find help when u need it the most. The mam is a gay and u know of it she isn't lying and she has no value he keep beating her, no remorse.

Help her out the man and mam of God are wicked
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
the rate at which stupid ppl dey give advice for this nairaland ehnn

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by iamdapsyj(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Oga, the question he is asking you is why are you so shock about the sexuality of the woman's husband when he has been talking about sex with you. Don't deflect please!!
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SATANISGOD: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

because the issue he discused dosnt exist. it is hard to see a purely gay nigerian man. most of them do it for money and the man in question is not demanding for money from this scum.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by chatinent: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Marry human being, una no go gree.

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Afromentalist: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
The way I see it, it seems this OP is using a fake story to stylishly advertise and identify other gays and vice versa. From the Moniker to the profile picture and the story everything points to that.

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Qpid5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

am suspecting you
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by iamdapsyj(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

@cococandy that man knows what he is doing, please read between the lines. Don't just accept stories literally.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by doxijaw: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Desensitising the homo agenda, having discussions about it like it's legal or normal.

They know exactly what they're doing. It's too late anyway .. just continue. Simples
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by focus7: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to [/b]break up her young family[b]. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.

You call the bolded family? That lady does not have a family what she has is an error that must be corrected fast.

Sometimes I wonder how some ladies stays in an abusive marriage. If am a woman I will prefers to stay single than for a brute to turn me to a punching bag.

And for those pastors that quotes the scriptures out of context to send many to their early graves they can give their own daughters to the abusive men in marriage

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by TotoGame(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
perkyB:
op is gay AF
The thread reeks of homosexuality

Aswear......
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Allwell96: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
The moment I notice you are gay in my social media space, I block you immediately. I wonder what you are doing chatting with gay guy to the point of sending you nude pics... E get as this matter be.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He is not upcoming but a full fledged gay who made up this story ...open his profile and you will see he is gay

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD OF ZACHARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

What did you make me see this afternoon?

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Adonis86(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:
The Lady needs help, if you fail to help her, you've failed to save a soul from torment.

The Lady represent spare tire in that Marriage, she haven't even told you how her husband seldom have sex with her. He probably married her so she can give him children or maybe pressure from his family.

Marriage is not a do or die affair, if it doesn't work, exit. In this marriage, the lady is being groomed as a slave. He purposefully married someone without education or skills. He further pressed her, so she doesn't become better... those are signs. The Lady's family are obviously of low class, poor & less powerful. He battered her everyday like goat because he knew no one would come for her rescue. That Marriage is Hell for her. She can't make her own money, she can't relate with people, she doesn't enjoy her sexual life, she's deprived of development and growth. She's Stucked.

Help that lady exit that Marriage, you are the Rescue God sent to her, report the case to Human Right Organization, the Police and other necessary Authorities. Be sure to stand by her until she's rescued from that pit of a Marriage. If you fail to Rescue her, she'll remain in Hell and you'll be the reason she remains there.

Marriage is Not a Do or Die Affair. If you're loosing more than you're gaining, it's best to walk away.
Thanks for getting the whole picture I've been trying to paint. But the challenge is that I know them not. I'm single and can't meddle in someone's marriage. I have told her about the human rights you suggested. But she's not willing.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Killermamba: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

She has to leave the marriage. It can't get better I have seen this before and it always end badly for the lady and after divorce will kick in
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by stupidmod4: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

u dey find mention abi well u too is gay, wats my biz
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
What’s actually sad is that they live in world where they have to go to all those lengths to find intimate partners.

They should be free to ask openly. The worst response should be “no I’m not interested”.

ThierryJay:

You don't understand. The story is likely fake, but the OP cooked it up so it can end up on the frontpage. He then leaves his gayish clues all around (in the story itself, his profile pic and his previous posts) so that other gays can reach out to him codedly. It's a brilliant way of advertising himself to potential gay partners.

The guy is smart sha I give that to him.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:

It does matter, because that is an indication of why he is not willing to provide the lady the information she is asking for. At least I understand that that could compromise is own safety as well.

So yes his sexuality matters as well in this case.

Are you happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.