Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening (54264 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by koolaid87: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Her husband is a gay= wrong
Her husband is gay =correct

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Zhirinovsky: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Common shut up!!

Just come out clean that you are gay yourself.
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.
If you're very cute, both guys and girls will be on your neck.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by sammirano: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
You are not normal
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by davido91(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Sharap you are gay and you made this story up ...

I don't know about the story, but he's right about gay men coming after fine boys
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SATANISGOD: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kriss216:

The man is demanding sex from you and sending you his nudes and you dare say it sounds so crazy to you that he's gay?

Why should a gay be demanding sex from a straight guy? Hope it's not what I'm thinking
na pure homo seeking attention
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by davido91(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Common shut up!!

Just come out clean that you are gay yourself.

No he's actually right about that, gay people are so desperate they come after anyone that manages to look good.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by letitrainnow(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nawa ooo, this Kain story...
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Ashirioluwa: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
All these fake stories should not be on front page of NL. It should be on the entertainment section of NL. Tired of all these nollywood stories

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SarkinYarki: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
davido91:

I don't know about the story, but he's right about gay men coming after fine boys

Go to his profile and you will see he is gay

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by abbey621(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
davido91:

No he's actually right about that, gay people are so desperate they come after anyone that manages to look good.

Then you shut that sh*t down, sounds like the guy kept entertaining the attention and that in itself looks suspicious. Your fellow man asked for intimacy and you no curse him papa? He sends you nude and you no block am? What's really going on?

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SATANISGOD: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Go to his profile and you will see he is gay
yes i say it. he is just advertising himself. i dont know how much he paid to move this rubbish trash to front page

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by eneye1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.
If you're very cute, both guys and girls will be on your neck.

Me ,I am not even fine and many men asking asking for my dick , some even promised to take care of me.
These are young and innocent men in the society
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by CuteLips13: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
SegFault:

Beating your wife is a million times worse than homosexuality.

Shut up
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Zhirinovsky: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
... And then you desist fron their charts and block them if you ain't gay.

For him to be exchanging chats and accepting nudes from a gay man only means he is gay too.

Every straight man blocks a gay once the chat goes south.
Do you know how disgusting it is to receive a nude pix from a gay man?? If it didn't disgust the OP then that's because he too is gay.
davido91:

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by WoundedLamb: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mide3367:
Na wa o.. I do pity some women who enter into wrong marriage and relationships but I sometimes look away because they won't like to date it marriage a man wey him head correct... I know saw the red flags before she married him.

Lol... you guys will always find a way to blame the female in all circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SarkinYarki: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:

He could be "Upcoming Gay" �

He is not upcoming but a full fledged gay who made up this story ...open his profile and you will see he is gay
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by stupidmod4: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kriss216:

The man is demanding sex from you and sending you his nudes and you dare say it sounds so crazy to you that he's gay?

Why should a gay be demanding sex from a straight guy? Hope it's not what I'm thinking
the guy is gay
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SeriouslySense(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Can you explain how his nudes picture suddenly went to your phone, this story has K-leg, you yourself are not being honest.

What conversation did you have with her husband, you forgot to add that part of the story.

Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Cleanworld(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.

In this 21 century and 8th Generation age, anyone denying their sexual orientation and using it to harm other's just to cover up is wickedly wicked and should cover their hands in shame.

Let her seek for divorce as soon as possible. marriage is not a do or die affair and ithe union is meant for two lover not enemies.

and as for you Mr story teller, If you are having an affair with the dude look for love elsewhere. tongue

My2cent

4 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by WoundedLamb: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Ur posts reads gay all-over you... But that's by the way. cool

If u really want to help the lady, you know what to do. This is domestic violence for heaven sake.

I wonder why you didn't mention cautioning the dude on the gayish part but you were only interested on the wife beating undecided

For the Reverend fr, in as much as he's trying to prevent divorce, he should know when to call it a limit.

Cautioning the dude on the gayish part? Like asking him to stop being gay? Lol... I don't think that would have made any sense. You don't ask people to stop their sexuality. Whether OP is gay or not is not the issue here. The man is a cheat and a wife beater. Even if he was straight, he would still be doing the same thing with ladies.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by UncleDaddy2017(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wittyglam:
My major problem is with the Reverend father, did he call the husband to order? He is stopping her from protecting herself and she keeps receiving beating.
Companionship is great when you're with someone that appreciate you, the goal is to be happily married, no marriage is perfect but the goal is not to die. That encourage violence, help her. This is very sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkuvPyOQQA8

Your videos are always out of point. Why? Ko da now?
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Neddyogu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
CheedyJ:

It’s what you are thinking bro.. op na gay.. the guy dey ‘toast am, he didn’t block him to d point of him begging for sex & sending nudes of himself and d idiot still no block am, abegi....he’s gay as bleep

Hahahaha. He gay as phuck grin
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by PROPHETmichael: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

I perceived your leak anus all over this post.

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
The matter don tire me. The guy denied knowing me, rather accuses the wife of having an extramarital affair with me. People I've never met in my life. She said at the initial stage he suggested they meet a man of God. When they met the man of God and told him about hee husband's sexuality, the Man of God advised her to play along, that if the husband likes asss more than pusssy, she should give it to him... That one off me.

I humbly advised her to involve her family and the husband's family for advise. But she's insisting on divorce against the Man of god's advice... I hereby wash my hands in innocence, that I may go about the Lord's supper.

I have been saying it all these Naija guys that give it to their gf through the ass are low key gays but they will be the first to throw stone on gay men.

@op you better give the woman the evidence she requires to gain her freedom. If anything happens to her because you refused to release the chats her blood is on your head ooh.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by flokii: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Homosexuals on the lose.. may God help this generation
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
I think the op is using this story to lure in his fellow ass gang.

I wish una luck but if your story is true please give the woman the evidence she is asking for so as to save herself from the abusive union.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by owendei(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

What was your reaction when he demanded sex from you? Your answer here will lead me to other things

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
TotoGame:
strictly Afonja gays affairs

I'm out of here !!!!
op is gay AF

The thread reeks of homosexuality

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by baddosky1: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
****Looks at OP's profile picture...

OP is definitely gay!

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Denn(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

The fact that you assume all your readers would fall for this watery story says a lot about your person in real life.

You are a liar.

You are either gay ( i have no issues with that) or you formed the story.

No man, sane or insane would start sending his nudes to another man except they are both on similar sexual planes. You received the pictures and conversations and kept cool until the wife discovered?

Drop me here please. The fable no tight.

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Denn(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
baddosky1:
****Looks at OP's profile picture...

OP is definitely gay!

Just checked.

Its a gay advert thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.